USSR sizing

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

USSR sizing

Postby Bootstrap » February 21st, 2018, 2:30 pm

I searched the forum but didn't find an answer. I use metal weights with an 32 mm ID. I have had 1 ball slippage incident in 5 months. Should i get the same size USSR or should i decrease the ID to 30? Do the USSRs stretch out over time?? Many thanks.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: USSR sizing

Postby tundraman » February 21st, 2018, 3:40 pm

This one cracked me up this morning. I just got done buying a shirt on eBay from the Russian Federation.. :lol: Was going to answer "the metric system" until I read into your post.
Sorry I can't answer this one as I have no USSRs but quite a few here do.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » February 21st, 2018, 4:19 pm

I use USSRs a lot,so maybe I can help. :)
I wouldn't say they stretch out,but they become more flexible,but in a good way.I can take mine now and stretch them out about 6 inches around and easily get them over my balls with plenty of clearance and then place them exactly where I want.If my hang is already under some tension with weight and other USSRs,this is very helpful,because fiddling with your hang,while it is under tension,seems to make me tighten up,rather than stretch out,which is what I seek,of course,when adding USSRs.This flexiblity also makes them much easier to remove during the course of an evening,if I need to.

I find for me anyway,I much prefer to place my USSRs above the weight,rather than below the weight.I find the rounded edges of the WMCs to be the most comfortable thing to be pressing on my balls,and I wear a fairly snug WMC,so I have NEVER had a pull through with one.The USSR,on the other hand,can flex and expand in diameter,so if I create a lot of mechanical force with them they can,and have,created a pull through.However,a pull through with a USSR is not a big,painful ordeal as I would imagine a steel weight pull through would be.

It seems that most guys figure on putting the USSRs on the bottom,directly against the balls,as a cushion,I just haven't found that to be comfortable for me.

Another thing I have found with the USSR,is if you are trying to loosen up a tight set of balls,after being out in the cold,is to stack a few on,then wear the top one as a cock ring,under the balls-over the cock,it seems to case a bit of a constriction that prevent the balls from pulling up,until they relax a bit.

Oh,and buy the 4-pack.Hope this helps.

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » February 23rd, 2018, 9:42 am

Hi I hope this helps when the weather here is cold I have to use a 28 Id Wright as things really get cold here in the uk I always have used the 32 Id ussr beneath the lower weight to spend the load and prevent pinching I bought mine about 3 years ago and they don’t seem to be any less effective than when I first bought them the Id stays the same a brilliant product I wear 3 ring weights p,us 6 ussrs when I sleep if things pinch a little I simply slip one of the ussrs off and go back to sleep by stretching when I sleep I get another 8 hrs tension after 3 .1/2 years I am very pleased with the stretch plus the more I have the more I can stretch
James

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes

Postby Bootstrap » March 31st, 2018, 5:04 pm

Can anyone else answer my ID question for USSRs? See above. I use 32 mm ID for metal. I know ussr are made with silicone and stretch out a bit to get them over your balls. Should i stick with 32 or go for the 30 mm ID? Im 6 months in and I'm worried that the ID will go down after a few years since others have commented this happens as things stretch out. The 32 ID isn't tight on me and is my max ID for metal weights. Thanks.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » April 1st, 2018, 12:35 pm

I would go with the ID that you are using now,and get the 4-pack.The advice I got from everyone here is that they break in and get more flexible,which is very true,but the ID does not change at all.They just get much easier to expand with your hands to get them over your balls as they get more use,and the tension they have at the ID they are made originally does not really change much,it may slightly lessen any over time,if any.

I just went on the Secretleather site and it seems that many different sizes are offered now,I ordered 32mm,that is what I was wearing at the time for metal.I now wear 36mm in metal,my diameter has actually increased with time,so it is different for everyone.

I find them to be a little "grippy" and difficult to keep lubricated when I am doing a lot of walking or physical activity,but they are absolutely perfect for the evening.I find them to be more comfortable above the weight than against my balls.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”