Stretching with fake balls?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

fakeballs
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: March 2018
Stretching usage: 15mm WMC
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 178 cm 77 kg

Stretching with fake balls?

Postby fakeballs » February 6th, 2018, 12:20 pm

Came across the website last week and Jarod’s amazing resource. I’ve always loved ball play and tying but having only one natural ball I’ve never been brave enough to try weights before as I didn’t want to damage my only chances at fathering a child.

I now have a kid but unfortunately lost my ball to cancer last year. I still have a prosthesis down there from before but they wouldn’t put a replacement in at the time due to a risk of infection. I’m awaiting a date to get another at some point.

A couple of questions:

* Are steel split collar weights safe to use with prosthesis? Seen at least one post on here where someone has a prosthesis, but unsure as worried about risk of rupture. Although have been on enough bike rides so guess it has already tolerated my body weight so what harm will 8 oz. do!
* I measured up and am keen to start now but will my measurements change after I get no. 2 reinstalled? If I can improve my hang now perhaps placement of the new prosthesis will be better and I’m worried to leave it as I think my scrotum is already contracting.
* I read that scar tissue doesn’t stretch. Having had three previous scrotal surgeries there is bound to be scarring and I read fibrotic tissue surrounding the prosthesis - will it therefore not move down the scrotum I wonder?
* Do I need to go smaller for the ID? I’m not sure slippage will be a problem with fake balls?

Thanks!

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: Stretching with fake balls?

Postby Savage206 » February 6th, 2018, 7:05 pm

This is above my pay grade. Wish I had some pertinent advice. Anyone on here have a medical background? I know a few of the senior members here are quite knowledgeable. I am sure someone will have an answer for you.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » February 6th, 2018, 7:48 pm

See if this string helps. I responded to a very similar situation. ( Just had to find it and was mentally impaired this AM as the first pot of coffee was just brewing when I approved your post. :roll: :lol: )

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1525&hilit=prosthesis
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Hankster
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Postby Hankster » February 6th, 2018, 9:12 pm

Hi Fakeballs, I always wondered about this but never found the right opportunity to bring it up. Simply put, do prosthetic testicles come in different sizes? If so, how do you know which size? What do they feel like? Could a person tell the difference between natural vs prosthetic if they weren't told beforehand? Does the scrotum still wrinkle up when cold like it does with natural testicles? Thanks, Hank.

fakeballs

Postby fakeballs » February 6th, 2018, 11:16 pm

tundraman wrote:See if this string helps. I responded to a very similar situation. ( Just had to find it and was mentally impaired this AM as the first pot of coffee was just brewing when I approved your post. :roll: :lol: )

Thanks that’s encouraging but wonder if it made a difference the OP started soon after having the prosthesis. Mine has be there for 15 years...

fakeballs

Postby fakeballs » February 6th, 2018, 11:23 pm

Hankster wrote:Hi Fakeballs, I always wondered about this but never found the right opportunity to bring it up. Simply put, do prosthetic testicles come in different sizes? If so, how do you know which size? What do they feel like? Could a person tell the difference between natural vs prosthetic if they weren't told beforehand? Does the scrotum still wrinkle up when cold like it does with natural testicles? Thanks, Hank.

They certainly do: extra small, small, medium and large see (https://www.coloplastmd.com/products/to ... -implants/). The urologist matches to your natural size and what your scrotum can take I guess. But I was thinking of having my original one replaced when I get the new one and going bigger (overcompensating), but they’re reluctant as it’s well settled and would could be unnecessarily risky to replace now.

They do feel different but not enough to raise any immediate alarm bells. My now wife didn’t realise for a year or more. They are slightly colder and firmer though.

Yeah the scrotum functions as normal - frustratingly so. Would be great to have a relaxed scrotum after all this hassle haha.

Any other questions please shout.

Tsunami42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: off and on 5 years

Postby Tsunami42 » April 6th, 2018, 1:00 am

fakeballs wrote:
tundraman wrote:See if this string helps. I responded to a very similar situation. ( Just had to find it and was mentally impaired this AM as the first pot of coffee was just brewing when I approved your post. :roll: :lol: )

Thanks that’s encouraging but wonder if it made a difference the OP started soon after having the prosthesis. Mine has be there for 15 years...

i hate to resurrect this thread after 2 months, but i dont frequent here as much as i once did.

I have a fake and a real one, and from my personal experience over the last 2 years, its kind of hard to stretch on the fake side. I don't know if yours is the same as mine, but it sounds like you got yours about the same time that i got mine(its been about 15-16 years for me now) but mine is sutured into place at the bottom of my scrotum, and also sutured at the top somehow. I have been wearing a single WMC for over a year now and other things above it to sort of push down. The reasoning behind this is that i have found that if i wear 2 WMC's the fake side can only take it for 4 hours, no matter what i do, and it is because the prosthesis and the weight trap nerves/veins and causes discomfort.

I've seen some improvement, but not as much as i think i would if it wasn't sutured the way it is... I am actually meeting with a urologist soon to see if he has any recommendations for me(maybe getting the top suture removed), and if there has been any improvements since i got this one put in.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask, i'll be around :)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”