If your wife knows you stretch . . .

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

DonnieH
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Magnetic closure metal weights (15mm to 30mm) and 3lb 40 mm heavy donut - used in various combinations for various weights - heaviest combination to date was 4.6 lbs
Your hang: 4.5" - 6" (depending on temperature)
Stretching intensity: Usually 3-4 times/week - for at least 6 hours per session - and always ends in hot JO session
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10" - 160 lbs
Other sexual practices: butt plugs; nipple pumping; LONG stretching JO sessions

If your wife knows you stretch . . .

Postby DonnieH » January 29th, 2018, 12:01 am

Hello fellow stretchers,

If your wife knows you stretch (and maybe "play" while you stretch!) - how did you approach the subject with her?

I would really like to be able to stretch 24/7 when home, and while sleeping - so I am curious to know how others handled this situation.

Also - once she knows, this will help if she ever walked in when I was "swinging and jacking" . . .

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide!!

DonnieH

DonnieH
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Magnetic closure metal weights (15mm to 30mm) and 3lb 40 mm heavy donut - used in various combinations for various weights - heaviest combination to date was 4.6 lbs
Your hang: 4.5" - 6" (depending on temperature)
Stretching intensity: Usually 3-4 times/week - for at least 6 hours per session - and always ends in hot JO session
Height and weight: 5'10" - 160 lbs
Other sexual practices: butt plugs; nipple pumping; LONG stretching JO sessions

Re: If your wife knows you stretch . . .

Postby DonnieH » January 29th, 2018, 12:07 am

I forgot to add - due to medical problems (hers) - we have not had any sex for many, many years - so no issue of wearing them during sex because there ain't any . . . .

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Postby Billcmpics » January 29th, 2018, 4:57 pm

There's no magic to convince her, you know her better than any of us. When I started to wear mine, she commented one day that the bulge 'looked ridiculous'. I stopped wearing for awhile, but eventually started again and have been wearing now for years. At one point, she suggested I wear my shirt untucked, which I now always do. I also wear fewer weights in some public settings, partly to avoid slip out and partly to be less obvious. I don't worry about it anymore around the house, I just wear the ball tamer, which looks like I have a soup can in my pants! I wear them to bed and she's held them occasionally and my infrequent sex is fine with a smaller weight.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » January 29th, 2018, 4:58 pm

My wife had a job that had her on the road alot for work, so I started stretching in secret..Although after awhile she did start to notice my balls were hanging much lower. I broke the ice by buying different types of cock rings, which of course she enjoyed also. Then I mentioned that they have rings that go around my balls also, wonder what that would be like? I knew I was on the path when she said "buy one and lets try it!" When I started to wear it 24 /7 she gave a few odd looks , and my response was basically I like how it looks and feels. Which is true of course. She's accepted it now and knows it drives me nuts when she blows me and pulls and plays with my weighted balls. If you have a trusting relationship, find a way to be honest with her, its always the best policy. Best of luck to you.....

rrolleston
Time stretching?: 3 weeks
Stretching usage: Just started a couple weeks ago with a 7 oz weight.
Your hang: Not sure
Stretching intensity: Wearing 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6' 230 lb

Postby rrolleston » January 30th, 2018, 2:06 am

I bought my first weight and she ended up opening up the mail so I had to say I wanted to make them hang lower. She at first said it looked silly but now she don't seem to care.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » January 30th, 2018, 3:59 am

Lol I love these stories. You guys truly have loving partners. Very cool that you all have the courage to do what pleases you even though it would be an awkward conversation. Very cool. I would hope I could do the same thing if I met the right person.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » February 19th, 2018, 5:40 am

My wife has known all along and just goes along with it, although she thinks that I've gone too far and that my hang now looks "excessive"! Still, it's not really a problem for us. The one thing that she really doesn't approve of is my heavy weighting, which she doesn't understand at all. She basically turns a blind eye, saying that it's my body and I can do what I like with it, but she would prefer that I stop. She used to say the same thing about my motorcycle racing!!

Longstretch
Time stretching?: 2years
Stretching usage: Have an oxballs cocksling and wear 28mm chrome curtain rings on a daily / night basis
Your hang: About 2 inch on a hot day
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6ft 14st
Other sexual practices: Love putting objects in my ass

Postby Longstretch » July 8th, 2018, 4:39 am

I started a couple of years back, we were decorating the bedroom and replacing the curtains, the old ones had chrome rings on the rail, they looked so shiny i wondering the would fit over my balls, so later that day i squeezed both my balls through the rings, 6 of them. It felt so amazing i was hooked. I casually went to her and told her I had a surprise. When I showed her i was shocked when she told me they looked good, but they must hurt.
When I said no she grabbed hold of the rings and started pulling on them and squeezing my balls, she had me cum almost immediately. Since then I have increased the number of rings and still enjoy her pulling hard on them.
Maybe one day she'll use them as a dildo

Jol
Time stretching?: 10 years
Stretching usage: Padlocks. Metal curtain rings.
Your hang: 100mm
Stretching intensity: Time to time only at present.
Height and weight: 6ft 1’
Other sexual practices: Anal stretching.

Postby Jol » July 9th, 2018, 11:26 am

:D This is how I started. Chrome curtain rings.
Not tried it for a while now, I must dig them out again. How many are you up to? I’d love to insert my ringed sack into my wife... I’m gonna have to go fird the rings now, getting allnhot thinking about it haha

Toni
Time stretching?: 5 years
Stretching usage: Metal & silicone Stretchers
Vacuum Pump
Stretching intensity: First from time to time only.

Now, daily routine
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 179, 85kg

Postby Toni » July 9th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Nice stories! It's one month ago when I decided to introduce my girlfriend into my stretching secret. I just thought, if I want to do it 24/7 I can't hide it from her anyway. My plan was putting my wheight on, before we go to sleep and she finds out for herself. I remember how it started... On one hand I wanted her to know, but on the other hand I felt ashamed and don't wanted it. So I always came to bed late and hoped she sleeps and will not notice my big suprise in its full size. It had functioned very often, but it was a little bit strange that from one day on an other I go to bed much later than her. I remember one time, she was awake when I came from the shower and I was shocked and didn't know how to handle the situation, because the light was switched on and she was looking at me in my bathrobe. So I put away the robe and I took the blanket for my privacy protection and jumped into the bed like a freak. :D

There followed some nights, when she layed in my arms and my heartbeat was racing and I sweated like a would run a marathon, because every moment she could touch my balls and the big suprise would appear. But nothing sexual happenend...

Except one day... I went to bed late as usual and she woke up and startet to fondle my body. When she came closer to my weighted balls I just wanted it to happen and didn't even try any countermeasures and then finally she grabed my nuts! Suddenly she was right awake and asked: What is this?! And I told her, that it is my new toy and I waited for so long that she catches me wearing it. She laughed and was (luckily!) very interested, but also a little bit sad, that I started the journey without telling her.

For the moment I told her half of the truth. I said I do it for the good feeling... I have skiped the part of growing lowhangers which hopefully end up in her ass while fucking her pussy. :D

But later that evening I fucked her doggy style and a dream became reality... The swinging weight, slapping against her pussy felt as awesome as I ever thought!!

Today she is not suprised anymore and she just says: Oh another weight again? Or rolls her eyes when I sit on the couch with a heat pad on my nuts. At the beginning she asked if I use the heat pad because of aching nuts? But I told her, that they feel cold and tight and I have to relax my boys to have maximum comfort. Now everything is daily routine and it feels so much better to not hide the pleasure from her :)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”