When is it time to stop!???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6

When is it time to stop!???

Postby NUTS4LOW » January 23rd, 2018, 1:25 am

I have been stretching for Years and achieved VERY good hang. With or without weights I hang low. My question is how do you stop stretching, do you take off the weights ever? Is there a point of stopping? I am defiantly hooked. I love my balls being this low.. What is to low?

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: When is it time to stop!???

Postby Savage206 » January 23rd, 2018, 4:00 am

I don't know. Probably when you start tripping over your balls?

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Postby Hankster » January 23rd, 2018, 3:03 pm

NUTS4LOW, if you enjoy ball stretching ( which is obvious that you do), why stop stretching? It's your body to do with as you please. You're not hurting yourself or anyone else. Life is short, brother! If you get pleasure from it, why stop? (And if you stopped, who would the rest of us look to for inspiration?)
All the best,
Hank/aka Hankster.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » January 23rd, 2018, 4:18 pm

My wife teases me at times, telling me if your balls get any lower they'll be slapping your knees. I take that as a compliment! If you enjoy it why stop? I think all of us will develop a certain length at some point thats hard to get much longer.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » January 23rd, 2018, 10:46 pm

I think that most of us who have been into BS for a while have crossed a threshold and are now addicted. For most, the resultant stretch will not be too low, or ever get there.

NUTS4LOW

Postby NUTS4LOW » January 24th, 2018, 2:39 am

Hankster wrote:NUTS4LOW, if you enjoy ball stretching ( which is obvious that you do), why stop stretching? It's your body to do with as you please. You're not hurting yourself or anyone else. Life is short, brother! If you get pleasure from it, why stop? (And if you stopped, who would the rest of us look to for inspiration?)
All the best,
Hank/aka Hankster.

Thank you but down to my knees might become a problem

NUTS4LOW

Postby NUTS4LOW » January 24th, 2018, 2:41 am

Str8pumpin wrote:My wife teases me at times, telling me if your balls get any lower they'll be slapping your knees. I take that as a compliment! If you enjoy it why stop? I think all of us will develop a certain length at some point thats hard to get much longer.

My progress has been so good that down to my knees will come faster than I want

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. Nothing when running or out in public.
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » January 24th, 2018, 3:26 am

I'm hoping for another couple of inches of relaxed hang. But I'm hooked on stretching so I don't know what will happen when I get to where I want to be. :D

I really love the feeling of the boys bouncing around between my legs. :D
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » January 24th, 2018, 4:29 am

i would very much like to see how low I can go. I am glad I discovered this earlier in life rather than later so I have some real time to work with.. :) oh how jealous I would be of the dude that starts stretching at like 18. now that's a set of nuts that could knock down walls if he turns around too fast in a room. :)

Insert Miley Cyrus wrecking ball .gif here..

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » January 24th, 2018, 12:55 pm

I laughed at the Wrecking Ball comment :) that girl definitely has a few kinks of her own.

Nuts4,are you noticing faster growth than ever?It seems like several guys here have done very well, then around year 4, growth gets crazy.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”