When is it time to stop!???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: When is it time to stop!???

Postby Fantasack » April 16th, 2018, 9:52 pm

Actually, I missed the one downside that is probably the biggest for me - sit-down sessions on the can! While some deeper bowls can still accommodate me, quite a few can't, resulting in my balls dangling into the very water into which I'm preparing to make a deposit! There are ways around this - tea-bagging, etc. - but it is nonetheless a bit aggravating at times!

ringsofun
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: Since November 2016
Stretching usage: Split rings from GearEssential and Heavy Donut rings TheChainGang
Your hang: 4-5" growing all the time!
Stretching intensity: From time to time. A few times a week and always overnight.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6'2" 225lbs
Other sexual practices: Enjoy chastity cages (self locked for now), leather/latex wear, boots, bondage/mummification

Postby ringsofun » April 16th, 2018, 10:57 pm

I agree, that is a big downside. I had that problem when I used to have a scrotal ladder of large gauge rings and my sack hung quite low and would dip into the commode water. I used to have to pull my scrot up to one side which wasn't always successful! I've heard of guys using something like a red solo cup with a string attached to the top rim to drop your nutsack into to protect from the spoiled water. While that may be convenient when at home, while away it would be cumbersome. I've been thinking about something like disposable pouches that could be carried in your pocket to drop your nutsack in but haven't figured out a way to hold it on while you're doing your business. Something biodegradable that is waterproof that could be flushed would be ideal! Still searching for the ideal product though.
Don't die wondering.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » April 17th, 2018, 12:40 am

To avoid "tea bagging the brown trout", I set my hang on the toilet seat with my penis still pointed down inside and sit a little farther forward. Works with or without the weights on. If you don't happen to be using a full circle toilet seat ( or with most public toilets ) you are stuck holding your hang up.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » April 17th, 2018, 7:53 pm

That is a good question because everyone’s situation is different. For me, I practice Taekwondo and bicycling regularly so I want some drop but not too much. In general, if you want proper drop would be half of length of your penis and if you want to be as long as possible than there is no limit. Is there a stop, based on Jarod article, once you reached the drop you want, you still need to maintain it biweekly or monthly. You however no longer needs to stretch everyday.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » April 25th, 2018, 3:11 am

It is time to stop when you are taken out in a box.

Reading these posts, it seems to me that the Americans fill the toilet bowl too full. This wasteful;, unnecessary and bad for the environment.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » April 25th, 2018, 10:25 am

With toilets we are caught between conservation of water and still using enough water to move the waste far enough down the line that it doesn't create a blockage. The slope of the sewage lines in American older homes is pretty shallow and requires a lot of water volume to prevent blockage. Replacing them would be expensive as they are usually embedded in the concrete foundations if most of our homes. Even the new low volume, fast flushing, pressurized tank toilets don't totally overcome this problem. I have talked to quite a few people that have replaced their old style toilets with the low volume ones and wish they had the old ones back after dealing with ongoing blockages and having to flush twice when leaving solid waste.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”