What to do when your partner hates you ball stretching

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: What to do when your partner hates you ball stretching

Postby tundraman » January 24th, 2018, 11:05 am

If it helps with the spouse, Dave's original name for WMCs was Wedding Rings.
I wonder if it was his wife's idea :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

Postby Bootstrap » January 24th, 2018, 7:03 pm

tundraman wrote:If it helps with the spouse, Dave's original name for WMCs was Wedding Rings.
I wonder if it was his wife's idea :lol:

Lol nice one tundraman! It's nice to see people have supportive partners. IDK why my partner doesn't like it but he himself would never stretch. I have tattoos and nipple piercings so some rings above the balls shouldn't matter much to him. Hmmm, been together for 2 decades and i have no wedding ring, so I'll just tell him my ball stretcher is the substitute :lol:

poibear
Time stretching?: just over a year
Stretching usage: 3x 1.4 cm split collar
Your hang: 3 inches 13/7/16
Stretching intensity: most of the time
Other sexual practices: stimming, footy shorts, tradie gear

Postby poibear » January 25th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Discuss with him why you like stretching and how it makes you feel when you wear them and ask why he doesnt like them. Show him the rings on and off and make him part of your ball stretching experience. It may sound silly but he may feel that you wear them because something is lacking between you when there really isnt. Listen to him and his concerns and be prepared to take them off when you are having sex or in bed if that makes him more comfortable. See if he would like to wear a ring to see how it feels. I think of my weights as jewellery for my balls so it is no different to a pierced nipple.

Bootstrap
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7

Postby Bootstrap » February 12th, 2018, 4:52 pm

poibear wrote:Discuss with him why you like stretching and how it makes you feel when you wear them and ask why he doesnt like them. Show him the rings on and off and make him part of your ball stretching experience. It may sound silly but he may feel that you wear them because something is lacking between you when there really isnt. Listen to him and his concerns and be prepared to take them off when you are having sex or in bed if that makes him more comfortable. See if he would like to wear a ring to see how it feels. I think of my weights as jewellery for my balls so it is no different to a pierced nipple.

Great advice. Thank you...makes more sense than me randomly taking the weighted balls out and swinging them in front of him. Or telling him that pretty soon he will be tea bagging my low hangers. Lol i guess i am an ass.

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » February 14th, 2018, 12:22 am

Hi all, I’ve been stretching for awhile and haven’t told my wife, but while getting ready for sex she had my balls in her hand and commented “Wow they are hanging really low” and the I replied yes they are happy!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » February 16th, 2018, 5:21 am

My wife doesn't really understand why I started doing this, and has recently said that my nuts are now as low as she wants to see them! She has never really liked seeing me with the gear in place, preferring my unweighted assets. So I've always removed the weights during intimacy. I'm now in maintenance mode, which suits me as well as her because I think that getting them any lower would start to create inconvenience in many situations. Maybe I'll start again down the road - who knows?? But for now, enough is enough!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”