What to do when your partner hates you ball stretching

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

What to do when your partner hates you ball stretching

Postby Bootstrap » January 18th, 2018, 10:19 pm

So i started stretching almost 4 months ago without asking or informing my partner of 21 years. He hates it and hasn't touched me much since. I didn't feel the need to ask his permission, lol, but perhaps I should have. Any advice? Have you guys run into similar circumstances?

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: Best I have gotten on is two ten ounce metal rings and a 16 ounce ball stretcher which is a bitover two pounds..
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: Put on when I come home from work. I am very active at work and can't wear them there..
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: What to do when your partner hates you ball stretching

Postby Savage206 » January 19th, 2018, 4:50 am

Why does he hate it? Perhaps he likes your equipment the way it is.. I say stick with what your partner likes.. I am currently single so take my advice with a grain of salt but while I support every persons right to do what they want maybe you can have a conversation about why you like stretching so much. I would hope that if I ever got married or whatever that my partner would be open to anything that makes me happy. Sounds like you need to have that conversation. Find out why he hates it..

Savage206
Stretching usage: Best I have gotten on is two ten ounce metal rings and a 16 ounce ball stretcher which is a bitover two pounds..
Stretching intensity: Put on when I come home from work. I am very active at work and can't wear them there..

Postby Savage206 » January 19th, 2018, 4:57 am

Maybe get him a weight as a gift to try? Maybe when he finds out how great it feels he will get it?

MyBoysRule
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » January 20th, 2018, 12:32 am

I hear you Bootstrap!

For years, my guy did not like my cock rings, sounds, or ball weights, so I would keep them hidden. Over the last 4 months or so, I began to leave one or two of my weights in the shower, or on the vanity top. Recently, I made sure he saw me in the shower fully stacked, water running off my sack, and me with a big smile on my face!!!!! When he saw my arousal to his presence, one thing led to another and he had his first experience of weighted sex.

Now, we have an understanding.... I can wear up to 50mm's during sex (unless it's oral), and he prefers I don't wear them in bed.
We don't live together so I don't know what would change if we did but I'm very happy about our arrangement, and now he thoroughly enjoys how my weighted balls feel during those intimate times !!

Savage206

Postby Savage206 » January 20th, 2018, 4:21 am

I like how you both made a deal and agreed on a set weight! I have to smile at what that conversation must have been like.. Did you have to take out your weights so he could see them and determine which one he was ok with?

LoadedBalls
Time stretching?: Steel Weights Since Dec 2015
Stretching usage: 30mm ID x 15mm WMC (190g)
30mm ID x 30mm WMC (450g)
30mm ID x 45mm WMC (690g)
32mm ID x 15mm USSR's (x4)
Your hang: 175mm (7")
Stretching intensity: Most Evenings: 3 hours with 30mm 450g + 45mm 690g (1140g) WMC's and 2 x USSR's
Height and weight: 186cm 79kg

Postby LoadedBalls » January 20th, 2018, 8:55 am

I have a similar arrangement with my wife. She sees my fully stacked balls most evenings but we have a deal that I don’t wear more then 45mm of steel when we are having sex. This works well for both of us.

LB.
Last edited by LoadedBalls on January 27th, 2018, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Casually Stretching my balls until I can wear a 150mm stack with ease

Johnny
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Stainless weights, manual stretching
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: 12 to 24 hours daily with a couple days off each week
Height and weight: 5'10" 175lbs
Other sexual practices: Nudist

Postby Johnny » January 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

I told my wife I was going to do this because I want to. I explained that in ways it's like other forms of body modification such as piercing or tattoos. Neither one of us personally likes piercing or tattooing our bodies so she thought if I am to chose some sort of body modification this is a good one.

Now, she loves it when my balls slap against her in bed but the weights hit her too hard sometimes. They have to come off for rigorous positions.

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, former (140mm end to end), plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. 14cm forcer from time to time. Nothing when running or out in public.
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » January 24th, 2018, 3:09 am

My wife 'tolerates' my stretching. She knows I do it, but she doesn't like seeing the boys being stretched. In her defence, she also gets woozy giving blood for tests and can't donate blood without passing out.
I keep the weights and things out of site. Not the best situation. I envy you guys that have supportive partners. :)
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Savage206

Postby Savage206 » January 24th, 2018, 4:35 am

I mean it's not that weird right? I actually think my weights look kinda cool on me when I get a chance to look. I consider it in the vein of minor body modification/ body jewelry. I like the way it looks and feels. What else matters..

hian
Time stretching?: just startedagain after 18months off

Postby hian » January 24th, 2018, 9:31 am

My wife only complains if I wear them for sex, so thats a no no for me, she is fine otherwise.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”