Trying something new.

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, forcer (140mm end to end), plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. 14cm forcer from time to time. Nothing when running or out in public.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Trying something new.

Postby Tendere » January 9th, 2018, 1:59 am

I've been stuck for a while now at 13 inches max stretch, but only 8 inches of warm, relaxed hang (both measured from the point at the inside top of my leg to the bottom of my scrotum).

My thought is that even though my 'infrastructure' (support ligaments, blood vessels, nerves, ducts) has lengthened, my scrotum hasn't because the skin of my lower abdomin gets pulled down, supplying the other 5 inches of full stretch.

Today I started working with a homemade forcer to concentrate on lengthening my scrotum while not pulling down the skin.

Will let everyone know what the results are.

Tendere
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Trying something new.

Postby Str8pumpin » January 9th, 2018, 4:28 pm

13 inches? Wow I would love to see what that looks like....

Tendere
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, forcer (140mm end to end), plus manual stretching
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. 14cm forcer from time to time. Nothing when running or out in public.

Postby Tendere » January 12th, 2018, 7:39 pm

This is the rig I'm trying:

http://www.secretleather.com/acatalog/Ball_Trainer.html

I'm keeping the length of the rod I'm using short enough to prevent too much pressure on penis, but long enough to keep a steady strain on my scrotum. Using a 110mm rod (140mm total length of rig) currently.

I tried longer rods, but found it too uncomfortable for more than a couple of minutes. I can wear this length for a half hour before needing a break.
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » January 13th, 2018, 2:47 am

Nice I have seen that online before. Let us know how it goes!!

Tendere

Postby Tendere » March 13th, 2018, 9:39 pm

Two observations:

1) When wearing a forcer I had one testicle pull through on two occasions. Ouch! If your body temp, the room temp, or your scrotum temp drops and your testicles decide that they want to cuddle in close to your body to keep warm, they can exert a lot of force. When wearing weights the weights just get pulled up.

2) It's a guy thing. "Anything worth doing is worth overdoing". Well, I overdid it. I tried to cram a longer rode between my two drilled WMCs. Doing so I strained one of the ligaments/tendons that support my right testicle and bruised an area on my pubic bone. I had to back off all stretching for a couple of weeks while things healed. Just getting back into it now. So, when wearing a forcer, don't force things too quickly. :?

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”