What is your favourite manual stretching technique?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, former (140mm end to end), plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. 14cm forcer from time to time. Nothing when running or out in public.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

What is your favourite manual stretching technique?

Postby Tendere » December 31st, 2017, 5:19 pm

Mine is to lay on my side, pull my lower leg up, lay a gym sock over the shin for padding, hook my 50 mm WMC over my shin bone using my hands to hold it in place, straighten my lower leg until maximum stretch is reached, then place my upper leg on top of the weight to hold it there.
Once all set up, I hold a 'delicious', deep stretch for 4 minutes, release the weight and slide it up my scrotum for 1 minute to allow blood circulation, then repeat as necessary. :D

Always listen to your body and don't hurt yourself.
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: What is your favourite manual stretching technique?

Postby Str8pumpin » January 1st, 2018, 5:02 pm

I like to sit in an office style chair, letting my balls hang over the edge. Wearing a single 30mm, I apply shea to the hang. Then grab the ring and pull straight down, lightly at first then after about 20-30 seconds pull to a good comfortable stretch and hold....I'll do this several times, then pull straight out from the body for awhile. I also do the same in the shower.

SRPC2011
Time stretching?: 6+ years
Stretching usage: 45mm + 30mm WMC, adding USSR ocasionally
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Height and weight: 6'2" 13st
Other sexual practices: Interested in anything that gives pleasure to me or partner. I like sounding and anal stimulation, particularly with electrostim... Curious about bisexual....

Re: What is your favourite manual stretching technique?

Postby SRPC2011 » January 4th, 2018, 12:30 pm

I've experimented with a home-made 'Humbler', hooking it in front of my shins (with padding). I do this while sitting on the floor, then stretch out for a few minutes, then relax and stretch again. I have also managed to get the humbler under my feet, in a squatting position, but this was an extreme stretch, need to be worked up to carefully. But fun!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”