Ball and Penis Pumping as a supplement to Conventional Ball Stretching?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Ball and Penis Pumping as a supplement to Conventional Ball Stretching?

Postby TrumpJunior » December 24th, 2017, 2:08 pm

I know that some guys here have been into PUMPING in some form or another,some in a serious regular routine.Do any of the former or current pumpers see pumping as a worthy activity towards growth in hang,or penis for that matter?

I am assuming there is a slow,measured,proven approach to correctly pumping for maximum benefit,just as we have for ball stretching.There is such a great and helpful knowledge base here,thanks guys,Happy Holidays :)

2beyondknees
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: 2x 15mm WMC (ID= 38mm)
1x 30mm WMC (ID= 38mm)
1x 60mm Ringmaster (ID= 40mm)
Your hang: 9"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6'3"

Re: Ball and Penis Pumping as a supplement to Conventional Ball Stretching?

Postby 2beyondknees » December 24th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Pumping can definitely help but in my opinion stretching is the more key aspect of getting a huge hanging sack. A lot of pumpers end up with these spherical blobs for sacks because they didn't have enough hang to pump and keep the shape of a low pair but they still pump to the extreme.

For me, my goal is to have balls the size of my fists that hang past my knees (or lower). It's a looong term goal but not necessarily impossible, I'm maybe 5 years from reaching the mid point of my knees with the weights. Pumping focuses more on adding volume to your balls and sack, even in narrower and long chambers. Your cords won't lengthen as well with pumping as with stretching.

I made a post recently about pumping with a weight on which added some length temporarily. Most length gains from pumping are only temporary and you might notice your unweighted balls hang very low for the next week or so. I consider it more of a workout and maintenance aspect of the process.

In short, go for length first with stretching then add volume later with pumping.

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 24th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Where is the "ball volume" coming from? Is it a build up and retention of fluid,or do you believe pumping encourages some growth of tissue? I like your thinking behind gaining the low hang first. I won't even begin a pumping routine,if it is strictly for show and ego,without any true growth benefits.Of course,yes, I realize that any huge noticeable gains for a beginner must just be temporary Fool's Gold,but I wonder if pumping can stimulate growth somewhere just not possible otherwise.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » December 24th, 2017, 4:00 pm

I was a pumper for quite awhile. I think it did help with the growth of scrotal skin, but does nothing to lengthen the overall hang of your balls. The increase in testicle size is due to fluids being pulled into them from the vac pressure. They can get quite huge, when I was into it my balls were so big I could fill both hands with them. For a temporary kink it was fun. But I like the weights much better , it is a more permanent change. Cock pumping also primarily pulls fluids into the tissue, making it much thicker. But it doesnt last.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » December 31st, 2017, 4:42 pm

Hey Str8,I just had a little laugh to myself,as I was considering sun tea jars,equipment and pumping,along with my ball weights.The combining of the two is not really practical, because your package is going to be so swole up for a few days,that getting weights on is impossible,am I right? ;)

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » January 8th, 2018, 4:08 am

Ball stretching is part of the armaMENTPRIUM of antone interested in improving the look, size and functionality of their dick and balls. I rather fancy all or most of those on this site have developed their own combination of practices that suit their needs.

I have also noted that many who are into penis enhancement are also keen on fitness and lift weights, eye well into middle age and indeed beyond.

In my view, these are all good things to do, making for a better man and a better partner.

So all you guys out there - don't be afraid to experiment.

Str8pumpin
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » January 8th, 2018, 5:00 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:Hey Str8,I just had a little laugh to myself,as I was considering sun tea jars,equipment and pumping,along with my ball weights.The combining of the two is not really practical, because your package is going to be so swole up for a few days,that getting weights on is impossible,am I right? ;)

Yeah getting weights on after would be impossible, depending on how much you pumped of course. And it would be not safe to pump with weights on, as things plump up the risk of cutting off circulation would be too high. I used to use several different tubes, some for cock only, others cock and balls. The largest one was called a "bullmaster", and had pockets that your balls would pull out into and another at the top for your penis...Some warm water and a few hours and ......
Attachments
bull6.JPG
bull6.JPG (24.13 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » January 11th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Str8pumpin wrote:
TrumpJunior wrote:Hey Str8,I just had a little laugh to myself,as I was considering sun tea jars,equipment and pumping,along with my ball weights.The combining of the two is not really practical, because your package is going to be so swole up for a few days,that getting weights on is impossible,am I right? ;)

Yeah getting weights on after would be impossible, depending on how much you pumped of course. And it would be not safe to pump with weights on, as things plump up the risk of cutting off circulation would be too high. I used to use several different tubes, some for cock only, others cock and balls. The largest one was called a "bullmaster", and had pockets that your balls would pull out into and another at the top for your penis...Some warm water and a few hours and ......

That's pretty impressive,Str8.It sounds like Tundraman pumped for quite a while and used larger diameter rings after the pump,while things were swole so he could stay weighted.From looking into pumping,my impression is that many of the guys who do it,do it too intensely and too often,without enough rest and recovery between sessions to allow permanent growth.I think they get caught up with the temporary size after a pump,and then do it way too often just to keep things artificially pumped up.I'd like to do it on a once a week basis and let things recover and grow before the next sesh,and also stay weighted 24/7.When I get some time,I want to make some homemade tubes and get started.

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » January 11th, 2018, 1:51 pm

i would love to see before and after pictures. I do pump my foreskin from time to time. Trying to grow to completely cover my head. ALMOST THERE

Str8pumpin

Postby Str8pumpin » January 11th, 2018, 4:02 pm

I think theres no doubt it helped me grow scrotal skin, which was a head start when I discovered weights.. I hadnt been wearing them too long and I had about 6 inches of hang. So for me, I think the WMC's started to work pretty quick on the internal structures that take so much longer to grow.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”