Ball and Penis Pumping as a supplement to Conventional Ball Stretching?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Ball and Penis Pumping as a supplement to Conventional Ball Stretching?

Postby Str8pumpin » January 11th, 2018, 4:12 pm

Some pics from days gone by.... :P Top pic is a 2.25 inch tube, last is a 4 inch long johnny..
Attachments
P2080014.JPG
P2080014.JPG (27.54 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
P3280007.JPG
P3280007.JPG (20.77 KiB) Viewed 1401 times

Eastwood
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » January 11th, 2018, 8:02 pm

Str8pumpin wrote:Some pics from days gone by.... :P Top pic is a 2.25 inch tube, last is a 4 inch long johnny..

Loving your pumping!
Think I might get this!
How does it feel?
Looks so good!

deeznutz
Sexuality: Gay

Postby deeznutz » January 14th, 2018, 4:12 am

I haven't used a penis or ball pump before, but I am thinking about buying SuppleNipples (not sure if it's ok to mention the product name exactly) to try to "stretch" my nipples. It's hard to find proof of permanent nipple enlargement though (at least from the little research I've done so far). Like many in this thread, I am only interested in pumping as far as permanent body modification.

Anyone itt try nipple pumping before?

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » January 14th, 2018, 4:18 am

I haven't used any pumps but have seen NOTICIBLE increase in scrotal skin especially on the bottom of my sack using WMC weights. I think sticking with a steady weight and pushing yourself 2-3 times a month with heavy weight is the way to go. Has worked for me so far..

DonnieH
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Magnetic closure metal weights (15mm to 30mm) and 3lb 40 mm heavy donut - used in various combinations for various weights - heaviest combination to date was 4.6 lbs
Your hang: 4.5" - 6" (depending on temperature)
Stretching intensity: Usually 3-4 times/week - for at least 6 hours per session - and always ends in hot JO session
Height and weight: 5'10" - 160 lbs
Other sexual practices: butt plugs; nipple pumping; LONG stretching JO sessions

Postby DonnieH » January 29th, 2018, 4:46 pm

deeznutz wrote:I haven't used a penis or ball pump before, but I am thinking about buying SuppleNipples (not sure if it's ok to mention the product name exactly) to try to "stretch" my nipples. It's hard to find proof of permanent nipple enlargement though (at least from the little research I've done so far). Like many in this thread, I am only interested in pumping as far as permanent body modification.

Anyone itt try nipple pumping before?

Hey deez,

I have used Supple Nips for many years - I have 4 sets of the clear type in different sizes - I usually start with the smallest and move up, about 1/2 hour per size. They feel and look great when on - I like the clear style because you can see how large your nips get!

And I can tell you that over time you do get some permanent size increase.

Hope this helps!

Donnie

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » February 15th, 2018, 10:59 am

i love pumping but the two does not go together. so i normally pump my ball and cock for a week and stretch for the other week.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » February 18th, 2018, 3:55 pm

stretcher669 wrote:i love pumping but the two does not go together. so i normally pump my ball and cock for a week and stretch for the other week.

I have been getting all my pumping gear together,and I will start soon,but am not in a total hurry.LOL :) I am not even sure what I am hoping to get out of it.I have been making surprising progress this winter with the weights,even on very cold days outside when I forego the weights,I can easily slap on a 45mm and a 20mm after work with no hassle.It wasn't close to possible a year ago.

I know quite a few of the members have experience with pumping.Is there any risk for harm or scar tissue? I intend to go slow and steady and really don't have any desire for giant bowling ball size testicles,even on a temporary basis.

The other thing I have seen in photos and in video is when guys use giant size tubes or jars,the lower abdomen and pubic area stretches downward as well.I think my penis is just fine where it is :D

Str8pumpin
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » February 18th, 2018, 4:09 pm

If using a manual pump, make sure to break every 15 min or so, to allow blood to circulate . You'll get a better pump by using some warm water in the tube, but be careful not to pump at too high of a vac, as water blisters can form. I loved using an electric pump, a cheap way to do so is buy a simple tetra 60 gallon air pump for an aquarium. take it apart,disconnect the diaphams, turn the plastic piece that has the valves in it 90 degrees and reassemble. Add a gang valve and some hardware to match the small pump tubing to the larger cylinder tubing and BAM , you have an electric vac pump! With that you can pump for several hours, and feels great...and not have to pay hundreds for an already made one that does the same thing.I dont think there is any risk of harm, as long as you dont overdo it, just like weights.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » February 18th, 2018, 4:43 pm

Thanks Str8,I just received a brake bleeding kit to use as a manual pump,if I graduate,I will follow your advice,thank you.
I really don't see an opportunity to go much more frequently than once or twice a week,but am thinking that once a week,for a longer session may be best,I want to be weighted,or in USSRs as soon and as often as possible

Str8pumpin

Postby Str8pumpin » February 26th, 2018, 9:57 pm

When I started using weights I noticed the skin on the scrotum would get really red when I pumped, I suspect the skin stretching from weights and the vac pumping didnt go together too well. I eventually gave up pumping. Weights I can do every day and take them off when needed. But it is fun though.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”