Newbie question: weight vs length importance?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

Newbie question: weight vs length importance?

Postby Bootstrap » December 15th, 2017, 8:57 pm

I just started stretching 2 months ago with a 15 mm round split collar weight. I am ready to move up with weight, and I'm trying to decide on whether to get a 30 mm donut or a 20 mm round weight. They are almost the same weight (only 3 oz difference: 17 oz vs 14 oz) and obviously the 20 mm would be easier to wear under clothes 24/7. So my question is does weight matter more than length of stretchers? I'm guessing the main thing is the weight, since leather stretchers have length but aren't very efficient with stretching. Thanks all.

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Re: Newbie question: weight vs length importance?

Postby Hankster » December 16th, 2017, 12:33 pm

Hi Bootstrap, good question. I always wondered the same thing, and in my humble opinion , it's BOTH....weight AND length that give the best results.
Good luck, Hankster.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » December 16th, 2017, 2:06 pm

Assuming you are talking rings that are all 15mm thick by 15, 20 & 30mm tall. Unless your pants are snug in the crotch, there is little difference in appearance from the outside to a casual observer.
Note that one 30mm ring is less obvious than two 15mm rings stacked and leaving two ridges to imprint on the fabric at your thigh along with your balls bulge.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 17th, 2017, 2:53 pm

I believe that Bootstap,the original poster,is asking about weight versus mechanical stretch.They both have their purpose,but when in doubt,weight wins out,I believe.But,mechanical stretch is great overnight,look at posts by Fantasack and his rapid progress and methods.Everyone serious about ball stretching should invest in 4 to 8 USSRs,they have so many uses for stretching,putting weights on,relaxing a tight hang,etc.You can stack them on with or without weight to put constant tension on your balls,and they are very easy to remove or add to,especially if you are sleeping overnight.

During the day however,or active activities,you probably don't want or need mechanical stretch.It forces a lot of pressure on the ball skin,and when combined with a lot of movement and activity,can rub the skin raw,which will require some time for skin healing.Mechanical stretch is also achieved with the forcer or screwball,but the USSRs are so much more convenient.

Bootstrap,when you see photos of guys with large stacks of weight,stacked tight to the balls and to the underside of the penis,those are really just glamour shots that guys take photos of,but don't keep on for extended period everyday.For everyday use you need to leave a decent amount of space above the weight for the balls to naturally adjust up and down throughout the day.If there were a 15mm tall weight that weighed 2 pounds,I would get it in a second,but the outer diameter wouldn't be practical for living.
Last edited by TrumpJunior on December 17th, 2017, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » December 17th, 2017, 4:17 pm

I'd have to put on alot of weights for a mechanical stretch,or use something like the ball forcer, so for me its weight. I did some pics awhile back wearing every weight I own, 50mm bullet, a 30,a 20, and a 15mm and I still had some room at the top. Like others have said if your pants arent too tight in the crouch, a single 30mm is perfect at least for me.

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Postby Billcmpics » December 17th, 2017, 7:20 pm

Hi Bootstrap,
I tend to agree, it's weight. I can wear a couple of rings that get up to 28oz. but feel the weight is not all I can do. I switched to a Ball Tamer which has about 40oz of weight, but it is in the sleeve not the length that comes from wearing several rings. For me, it actually more comfortable. When I balls tighten up there more 'free space' since the height is less, so I can keep the extra weight on. If I was wearing 40oz of rings it would just get too tight.

Bill

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes

Postby Bootstrap » December 19th, 2017, 4:55 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess I should get some USSRs!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » December 19th, 2017, 8:21 pm

Yes, do get some USSR's - they're perfect for adding mechanical stretch to your WMC stack. In answer to the original question - weight versus length - It's all down to the situation. In a sleeping, reclining or lying down situation (eg., reading in bed), length takes priority, because weight requires you to be standing up for best results since gravity requires a free hang to do its best work. For this reason, if you are standing up, weight is far more important. Usually gravity pulls things down further than your comfortable mechanical stretch will do, so weight definitely rules when standing, while length rules when lying down.

This is w why, as Trumpjunior recalled, I've always added some mechanical stretch when sleeping or reclining with minimal gravity effect. I sometimes use leather stretchers for that purpose as an alternative. But the USSR's are perfect for adding mechanical stretch to a WMC weight stack that remains in place - just add a few to your normal weight stack to get a good mechanical stretch when lying down, reclining or sleeping. For best progress, stretching 24/7 is important - the trick is to use a mix of weight and mechanical stretch under the appropriate circumstances.

Good luck!!

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » December 20th, 2017, 7:46 pm

The objective is to exert torqoe on the tissues you want stretched. When you are standing up, or walking, gravity will exert enough stretch if you have applied enough weights. It follows that ball stretchers must keep adding weight as they progress.

For most men, we will sleep for a third of your lives and sit or lie about a bit too. For these times, you have to exert torque on the tissues without the benefit of gravity. Here, the Ball Forcer is ideal. Wear it all night, and, as yr balls relax, insert longer rods. You will wake up with an amazing hang(and a nice buzz in yr dick) and, even in the coldest of days, you can get the daytime rings on easily.

And the progress is quite rapid.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » December 21st, 2017, 4:29 pm

The Forcer is indeed an invaluable aid, besides looking and feeling great! However, for overnight wear I've always relied more on USSR's - their huge advantage is that they have a fair amount of "give" if things tighten up on you during the night. If things get really bad, slipping off a USSR while in bed is far less hassle than changing Forcer rods. Just my opinion .............

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”