Damn I hate cold weather!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. Nothing when running or out in public.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Damn I hate cold weather!

Postby Tendere » December 8th, 2017, 11:39 pm

I recently spent a couple of weeks in Barbados and really enjoyed going commando with shorts on with the temp at +30 C every day. The boys were bouncing and bobbing around and having a great time without any weights. Now I'm back in the north country and it's a pain, literally. In warm weather I can wear 110 mm of WMC weights with about 25 mm of gap between the top weight and my penis. Now that there's snow on the ground and the house is cooler, my scrotum contracts and the 110 mm becomes a painful limiting factor. Does anyone have a solution to keeping the weights, and your scrotum, warm so that things stay relaxed? :(
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

MyBoysRule
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Re: Damn I hate cold weather!

Postby MyBoysRule » December 9th, 2017, 1:15 am

Hello Tendere

I understand how you feel!
While at work, I wear a pair of Obviously Anatomax briefs. They have the largest pouch and can accommodate a good stack. At the gym, under my shorts, I wear a ball bag. It keeps the sack and weights at a decent temperature. Nothing compares to the warmth of the sun on your body however! I have been know to visit the tanning beds just to get a good, warm stretch in before errands and such!

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day

Postby Fighterpilot » December 9th, 2017, 9:17 am

I wear a small sock over my entire hang and the boxer briefs I wear have the open fly and because of the way they’re stitched I can actually put one of those hand warmers you open and shake, right in there. That usually does the trick for me unless I’m outside so long that my core body temp really drops. Keeping your entire body warm is very important, not just your hang.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » December 9th, 2017, 8:48 pm

Lol get a pair of fleece lined pants with deep pockets and keep hand warmers in your front pockets next to your boys... Should do nicely..

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 10th, 2017, 4:11 pm

I think Fighterpilot has a point.I work construction outdoors,and just the anticipation of going out makes my hang tighten. :( It is just not the temperature of the balls,but the whole body.Last winter I took 4 months off from stretching,my balls were too tight,and even a warm night in bed would not stretch them out properly.Once my sack skin was beat up and raw,that was it until spring.The good news was,a week back into the weights in the spring warmth,my hang was lower than ever,and I could comfortably carry more weight than before.We'll see what happens this winter,even if I can manage only a 15mm ring without a raw sack,I will keep one on,but if I cant,I will take a break.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » December 12th, 2017, 4:25 pm

I feel that pain also...We have snow on the ground here and if I'm know I'm going to be outside for any length of time I'll unbolt things and go weightless. Then a warm shower later and the rings go back on. I wear my bottom ring pretty snug on diameter to prevent any slippage, so I have to watch when things start getting nippy

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 13th, 2017, 11:34 am

Ho,Ho,Ho! Continue to stretch the Scro!

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » December 13th, 2017, 8:36 pm

40oC and over in most parts of Australia this week

Eastwood
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » December 13th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Niccolo wrote:40oC and over in most parts of Australia this week

You lucky stretcher!

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » December 14th, 2017, 9:22 pm

The real luck is to have been born and to live in the best (by far and I've been to a few others)country in the wor

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”