I can't figure these things out!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Nutz-oh
Time stretching?: <6 montbs
Are you pierced?: No

I can't figure these things out!

Postby Nutz-oh » November 28th, 2017, 8:59 pm

So when I started my right nut was higher than the left and would be the first to slip through either a weight or even the newly purchased USSR. Now the left side hangs lower some of time and is the culprit for slipping through. Aggggggg the things we go through.

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Re: I can't figure these things out!

Postby Dchen78998 » November 29th, 2017, 6:08 am

Two things can possibly happen, the first is that you may not have measure and calculate your inner diameter correctly and second you may need to choose the stretcher that works better for you. For me, five weeks ago I am too new to be able to measure inner diameter accurately and never slip thereafter. If it is anatomical issue, rather than USSR, I would recommend the universal WMC

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » December 3rd, 2017, 9:10 pm

I think it is fairly usual for one ball to be a different size from the other, and also for one to hang lower than the other. Stretching with sufficient weight and over long enough times (and doing it constantly) will tend to even out both hang and size, resulting in a nicer looking and feeling set of balls, setting off the dick very well. Happened to me.

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, forcer (140mm end to end), plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. 14cm forcer from time to time. Nothing when running or out in public.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » December 8th, 2017, 11:18 pm

I agree with Niccolo. If you're slipping through the weight you might have gone a little large. I picked 40 mm because I wanted to be sure that I wasn't cutting off blood supply. I likely should have gone with 38 or so as with higher weights (2kg) I get a bit of squishing or crushing. Over time your balls will even out in length. Not sure about the size thing as I've always been larger on the right and still am. Don't forget the manual stretching as well as the weights. I love the length and the flop. Enjoy! :)
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » December 9th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Yeah my right bulges more than my left. Started with a 38mm only go 36 if I am gonna be active that day so I don't get slippage

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”