How long does it take to heal the skin on your ballsack from over stretching?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

nailboy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Your hang: not sure but I think I'm about three inches
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'8 180lbs
Other sexual practices: I am mostly vanilla

How long does it take to heal the skin on your ballsack from over stretching?

Postby nailboy » November 26th, 2017, 11:56 am

I have been stretching seriously now since about July of this year without any real difficulty. However, I do believe that I may have tried to increase the weight to quickly.
I know that I have scar tissue developed because I see the ring around the base of my sack. And yes. It burns! I waited about 10 days before trying to use my weights again, decreasing the weight of course, but after a while it started to burn again. So I waited another week and tried again with the same results. Clearly I have done some damage. But how long must I pay??? Does it take months to heal? Can I still use a leather stretcher? Not too taught, but just enough to maintain the loosening that I have achieved? I really hate to stop now. I was doing pretty well. What direction should I take?

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: How long does it take to heal the skin on your ballsack from over stretching?

Postby TrumpJunior » November 26th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Did you have any incident or accident that started all of this?

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: How long does it take to heal the skin on your ballsack from over stretching?

Postby tundraman » November 26th, 2017, 1:16 pm

The burning sensation is almost always caused by lack of proper lubrication or not washing your hang daily. That allows the rings to stick to the skin as they need to move around and adjust on your hang to the ever changing hang length during the day. The daily wash removes all the abrasive dust and dead skin that your body wants to slough off but is trapped under the ring.
Also, don't try to force things. It doesn't work and only causes problems. Use smooth well rounded rings to prevent pressure points. Growth takes time "in the growth zone" which means proper weight. Jarod's guide is a great source of information about how to do this and addresses most issues. Link in my signature.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » November 26th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Also, even tho a tad gross, check to see if you havent developed jock itch under the ring...If the skin is red and itchy that may be whats going on. Keep clean underneath and you shouldnt have issues

nailboy
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.

Postby nailboy » November 26th, 2017, 3:50 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:Did you have any incident or accident that started all of this?

I think it started the first time I slept with my weights on. I did experience some irritation from that. I also wore a 1 pound donut at the base of a leather stretcher out on an errand I had to run. It was fine for awhile, but when I got in line to pay for my for items that's when the burn came on and I had to jump out of line. Fortunately there was a men's room nearby so I could just take the whole thing off.
I keep looking at the pictures of what others are doing and I want to try those things. So I do!!! I guess that's not such a good idea.
I was doing just fine when I was stretching with 2 donuts at 1 pound each. But I felt I was ready for an increase. The things is, I just happened to have another 1 pounder that I thought I could use to just do some conditioning until I could afford the 8oz. donut I'm sure would have been more appropriate. I would only wear it for like a few minutes at a time to be safe. But since I didn't feel any pain at first I thought that maybe I could just wear that one and be safe. I WAS WRONG!!! It started burning like everything else.
My real question is how long will this take to heal. Again, I was going along pretty good until I tried to increase. I have made some definate gains because of the 6 or 7 months of leather stretcher usage prior to the steel weights.
I guess I got a little excited.
Is it possible the damage is permanent?
The reason I ask if it is permanent is because it seems like 10 days is enough time to heal. At least I thought it would be. I know it's a different kind of skin so I suspect you can't treat it like the rest. I am just wondering how long should this take.?
Last edited by nailboy on November 26th, 2017, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » November 26th, 2017, 4:11 pm

When you feel the burning,are your balls very tight as well?

nailboy

Postby nailboy » November 26th, 2017, 4:19 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:When you feel the burning,are your balls very tight as well?

Yes!
When I am stretching with weights on and my balls constrict, as they sometimes do, the burn now is way more pronounced. Doesn't seem normal.
When I am not stretching I don't feel any burn. I am a little more sensitive though from rubbing against my underwear or pants when I am not wearing undies.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » November 28th, 2017, 11:33 am

It sounds like you have burning from a tight ball sack.Do a search of the forum,many of us get tight in the mornings,stress,strain,caffeine,arousal,and cold weather can cause this.If your ball weight is too tall and does not allow enough room for the balls to do the natural up and down adjustments they make,the tightness will cause the burning you feel.If you start out with a tight sack when you start,like I did,it just takes time to gain enough hang where this becomes much less of a problem.Start out with a 15mm wmc and progress slowly from there.When you are able to wear a 30mm tall weight 24/7 that is really all you need to make consistent progress.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » November 29th, 2017, 1:21 am

I think complete and constant hair removal, combined with suitable oiling or lubrication, will help. Also, with tight balls, work up to the desired wight and length throughout the day and into the night. Finally some ball jellying before putting on the weight(s) will help.

nailboy

Postby nailboy » November 30th, 2017, 1:59 am

I've been taking everyone's advice and things seem to be working out okay thus far. Been showering at least twice a day before I lube up and attach my weights. It has made a big difference!
I have also tried using a thin sock underneath the weights and it worked pretty good for the first couple of days, but a little less after that. I just may go back to it after a while since it did relieve the pressure points while I wore it.
I was able to sleep while wearing a 16oz. and 8oz. weight together with no problem.
I'm going to try it again tonight to see if I can do it again and if so then I will probably make it a regular thing. I can wear two 16oz. weights for a couple of hours at a time during the day but I do believe some more healing may need to take place. Even though I was able to wear weights all through the night. Odd but true!
Overall things have improved since posting. Definitely will not be pushing so hard in the future. May even take another week off just to ensure a little more healing takes place. If I need more time I will just have to do it. But I will not be forcing anything. Thanks for all the great advice!!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”