How long does it take to heal the skin on your ballsack from over stretching?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: How long does it take to heal the skin on your ballsack from over stretching?

Postby TrumpJunior » December 2nd, 2017, 1:05 pm

I had to take a lot of breaks to let my sack skin heal my first six months.I work construction and am active on my feet for 8 to 10 hours a day,so there is constant rubbing.It took a while to gain enough hang where a 15mm tall weight was not causing my sack to be skin tight ,like a hot dog skin,which is incredibly bad for your sack when it rubs on underwear and clothing.Get some good underwear for stretching,like LaPasa,it is like silk and much easier on your sack.Heavier weight also pushes your sack harder into your clothing,so the last several months I just wear a 30mm tall wmc,I can just leave it on 24/7 and forget it,I can move it around enough in the shower where I can wash around and under very well and only have to remove it 2 or 3 times a week to wash it very well.My sack actually gets beat up worse now when I have to do alot of driving in a car or truck.The driving position and bouncing around just causes a lot of rubbing on my balls.

if I lived in the tropics and was able to wear no clothes or a loin cloth,I would wear a 60 mm ring 24/7 and I am sure the gains would be greatly accelerated,but for now I will just take my time :)

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: How long does it take to heal the skin on your ballsack from over stretching?

Postby Fantasack » December 19th, 2017, 7:53 pm

The best cure for a beat-up sack is not to allow it to develop in the first place! You've had some very sound advice on this thread. Lubrication and cleanliness are key, as is taking things at an appropriate pace. The golden rule of ball-stretching is - if it hurts, back off! You have to take this at the pace that your body can accommodate. Sounds like you're doing that now.

That said, most of us have pushed a little too hard or neglected lubrication and cleanliness at some point - I know I have. A product that I've found to work very well in speeding the skin's recovery is a medicated lotion called Bag Balm, which is available here in Canada at Lee Valley Tools, among other outlets. It was primarily developed to deal with udder rash in cows, but works like magic for minor cuts, abrasions and rashes on us humans. I always have a tin of the stuff on hand. On the occasions when I've experienced irritation, I back off the weight and use Bag Balm as my lubricant for a few days - problem gone! Then it's back to my favorite S/L sheacoa butter!

Stay with it - you'll get there!

nailboy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Your hang: not sure but I think I'm about three inches
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.
Height and weight: 5'8 180lbs
Other sexual practices: I am mostly vanilla

Postby nailboy » January 28th, 2018, 3:28 am

Thanks for all the support!
When I get my hands on some loot I think I will be trying that "Bag Balm " you're talking about. Sounds like a good investment.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”