Stretch after orgasm?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

newman01
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: metal weight, leather
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Stretch after orgasm?

Postby newman01 » November 24th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Hi,

been reading for quite a long time here, this is the first time posting a question.
I tried to find anything, but had no success. So I hope there is someone out who can answer ...

I really like wearing my weights and there's no limit in time to feel comfortable. BUT: every time after having an orgasm and being not horny anymore I feel I want to get rid of my weights and can't stand them any longer. It may take a couple of days to want them back. I can't help but I'm curious weather you sometimes feel the same.

Thanks!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Stretch after orgasm?

Postby tundraman » November 24th, 2017, 5:33 pm

The only time my rings annoy me is when I forget to wash, dry and re lube my hang in the morning. Then they feel "yucky", but with a run through the routine and I am all good again.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Zanegosda
Your hang: Haven't measured yet
Stretching intensity: Only just figuring that out
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7" 200lbs

Postby Zanegosda » November 24th, 2017, 6:50 pm

I have a similar experience when i have had an argument with one of my wives or I'm just in a generally foul mood. For me its the psychological dissonance between the way my weights make me feel good and stimulate me sexually while being in a mood that i feel should make me unaroused. I've been stretching for about 6 months no regularly and have only recently over come this by wearing less weight 24/7 regardless of my mood or arguments with my wives. After about 2 weeks the urge to take them off has completely gone away and now when I take them off to clean them and shave I feel naked and uncomfortable. I'd say stick in there and just try pushing through the psychological reaction. That's just from my experience though.

LoadedBalls
Time stretching?: Steel Weights Since Dec 2015
Stretching usage: 30mm ID x 15mm WMC (190g)
30mm ID x 30mm WMC (450g)
2 x 30mm ID x 45mm WMC (690g)
4 x 32mm ID x 15mm USSR's
Custom 30/32mm ID Ball Forcer with 90 to 150mm Rods for a 100 to 160mm Stretch
Custom 4 1/2” Leather Stretcher with 30-32mm ID
Your hang: 175mm (7")
Stretching intensity: Most Evenings: 2 hours with 2 x 45mm 690g WMC's and 2 x USSR's (120mm 1400g Stack)
Some Work Days: 10 hours with 1 x 45mm 690g WMC and 4 x USSR's (105mm 730g Stack)
Height and weight: 186cm 77kg (6'1" 170lbs)
Other sexual practices: Using my balls as a butt plug
Lifting Heavy Weights with my balls
Scrotal Suspension

Postby LoadedBalls » November 24th, 2017, 10:30 pm

Hi Newman01,

I have also felt similar to this in the past. Sometimes if I had been stretching (and particularly if I had been playing with a big stack of weights) and then masturbated to orgasm, I feet the desire to take off the weights or certainly reduce the weight I had on.

Over time, as I have become a more regular stretcher, these feelings have become less and less and I now often masturbate with weights on and have no problem in carrying on my day with the same weight on.

Cheers,

LB.
Casually Stretching my balls until I can wear a 150mm stack with ease

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » November 25th, 2017, 2:13 pm

I've been wearing weights for so long I can't stand for them to be off. not that i ever, unless its through airline TSA. Then back on in the bathroom. I shoot so much and far with my weights on.. why would I want them off.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » November 25th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Tundraman is very good at explaining this...when you are aroused,your balls are desperately trying to pull up tight to your body,but when you are wearing weights,they just can't.You're probably feeling some burning and discomfort in your balls,but we just don't feel any pain when turned on.Orgasm is also much more extended with weights,and the cumshot process takes a lot longer because of the much longer distance everything has to travel during all the different things that are going on. After you cum,all that pain relief medicine that your body had been releasing wears off,and you begin to feel the discomfort from the weights not allowing your balls to gather upward to your body.So you remove the weights to relieve this,and you feel better.This gets much better over time,as your balls hang lower.I have also strained myself after cumming hard with a new taller stretcher,I guess it is the extra tension and stress it caused.The dull ache in my balls and the area above the base of the penis wear off after a day or so,but the weights stayed on.

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » November 25th, 2017, 5:48 pm

I too have experienced this feeling it’s called post orgasm apathy as stretchers we often feel sexual due to the weighted feeling even if we are not aroused ,however after the act of orgasm mentally we feel there is no need for the weights I wear my weights / stretchers during sex and have found I no longer get this feeling ,
I have been stretching 3 ,1/2 years stay with it friend it will pass for you also
James

newman01
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: metal weight, leather

Postby newman01 » November 25th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Hi guys,

thanks to all for answering!
I see that at least some of you are familiar with what I am dealing. -

As @Zanegosda and @Theoldguy put, it seems to be a kind of psychological imbalance which is to overcome.
It's clear, the difference between ballstretching and other sexual practices is that it's much more and not limited to that small period of time.

So I guess that I will eventually succeed and will like to keep my weights on after having sex. ;)

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » November 26th, 2017, 12:28 am

Its a mental thing to be sure, not physical. Orgasm satisfies the sexual need, so often times we feel the need to "lighten up". Sometimes if my wife isnt available, I'll weight extra heavy and jerk off. Its great, but after orgasm I go right back to my usual weight, which is typically a single 30mm.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » November 26th, 2017, 5:57 am

I feel the same way. Most of the time when I get hiring and have to take care of business (so to speak..) Usually I woke up wearing weights and afterwards I have to take them off to face the work day.. If I don't masturbate for while I wear them I can wear weight for days..

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”