Looking for a 'stretch-buddy'

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Galaxydriver32
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: Since summer 2016 but very inconsistent
Stretching usage: I currently use one 195g stainless steel ring.
Your hang: Crotch-apex: 6.5 cms crotch-bottom: 9.5 cms
Stretching intensity: I wanna do 24/7.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: Weight: 59 kgs Height: 1 m 83 cm
Other sexual practices: I have some fantasies that I (might) wanna get into sometime. I'm really interested in enlarging my genitals. One thing I definitely want to do at some point is saline. I want to begin with that because it's temporary. From than on I'm gonna decide eventually if I want to permanently enlarge my genitals with silicone. I might do nipple pumping at some point and maybe ear lobe stretching, but I haven't decided that yet. Other than that I'm really into hairy guys. I myself am really hairy and I have a pretty good amount of beard at this moment. Currently it's short but I'm gonna grow it out. Eventually my goal is to grow an extremely long and full beard, along with my long hair. I also like growing out my nails from time to time but they keep breaking, so I haven't been too succesful on that aspect.

Looking for a 'stretch-buddy'

Postby Galaxydriver32 » October 24th, 2017, 3:04 am

Hi all!

I have been interested in ball stretching for a bunch of years and made my first attempt in the summer of 2016. However, I have been very inconsistent, meaning I have little results whereas had I been consistent I could have had a lot more results.

The reason for my inconsistency is probably because I'm having a hard time with getting through, what I guess would be, the adjustment-phase. The ball weight always seems to cause some sort of discomfort after a while of wearing it, which throws me off and demotivates me. And that's how I end up not stretching for a good chunk of time. Whenever I get into stretching again, I feel regret for not wearing it. Then I attempt to wear it again for a week or two, and I get thrown off again. No matter how much I tell myself I'll regret it. I have never gotten far enough of to the point I could add another weight, even though I really want to be able to do that.

That's why I'm looking for someone here with some more experience who would like to get in contact with me via something like Kik or maybe something else. Doing so would mean we'd exchange experiences, support and motivate each other in our ballstretching journey and maybe other personal journeys and get to know each other. I would really like to make a friend here who is into ball stretching and who could support me on my journey to get a low hanging set of balls.

If you're interested leave a comment or send my a private message :)

Jesse

Dusk
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Looking for a 'stretch-buddy'

Postby Dusk » October 24th, 2017, 12:41 pm

Welcome Jesse! Don't be discouraged, we all have gone through similar scenarios at one point, whether it be discomfort or inconsistency in stretching. I like the idea of having a 'coach' or mentor type person help along the way. If you don't mind me asking, where abouts do you live? Any where in eastern USA? I don't use KIK but I think having a peer that you can talk to would help and would be open to meeting if you were close enough. I'm no expert but have been stretching for a few years. Hope to see your starting point picture too!
;)

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » October 24th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Welcome Jesse :) Tell us more specifically what type of discomfort you are dealing with.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Galaxydriver32
Other sexual practices: I have some fantasies that I (might) wanna get into sometime. I'm really interested in enlarging my genitals. One thing I definitely want to do at some point is saline. I want to begin with that because it's temporary. From than on I'm gonna decide eventually if I want to permanently enlarge my genitals with silicone. I might do nipple pumping at some point and maybe ear lobe stretching, but I haven't decided that yet. Other than that I'm really into hairy guys. I myself am really hairy and I have a pretty good amount of beard at this moment. Currently it's short but I'm gonna grow it out. Eventually my goal is to grow an extremely long and full beard, along with my long hair. I also like growing out my nails from time to time but they keep breaking, so I haven't been too succesful on that aspect.

Postby Galaxydriver32 » October 24th, 2017, 10:44 pm

@Dusk - first of all, you have one amazing stretch! That looks really good! How long do you think you want to stretch it eventually?

I am from the Netherlands but I currently live in Oregon for a year, so all the way on the west coast. Unfortunately not anywhere near you.. do you maybe have something other than Kik? If you'd want to we could get in contact anyway.

I'll probably post some pictures soon :)

Galaxydriver32

Postby Galaxydriver32 » October 24th, 2017, 10:51 pm

@tundraman - Thank you! You too have an amazing stretch! Do you have any particular length you're trying to go for?

Well first it used to be kind of a burning sensation in the skin until I started using shea butter twice a day, rather than once. But besides that, when I wear a weight after a while (say a bunch of hours) I might start feeling pain in my left testicle/ligament. This often happens after wearing it overnight but sometimes also happens during the day. I have no idea why. However! Last night I wore it overnight and this morning early, up until now (3:52) I haven't felt one bit of pain, which I'm happy with but it slightly confuses me. I feel like my balls just have to get used to the weight, but I'm not sure. And also my left testicle hangs higher than my right one so maybe it has to endure more pressure.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » October 25th, 2017, 12:31 am

It sounds like your hang is contracting on the ring and, of course, the shorter (left) side bears the highest load.
To control temperature of the testicules your hang will contract when it thinks it needs to warm up. - see my temperature control post listed in my index.
Stress be it physical, mental or chemical will also contract your hang. Physical is temperature, discomfort in the hang and/or jumping around, jogging, straining work where the creamaster muscle partially contracts to act as a shock absorber. Mental is being keyed up. And Chemical is coffee or some medications that "wind you up".

If and when you feel strain or a contracted hang, play Sherlock Holmes and remember the previous events that transpired, We all have to do this to avoid or lessen the effects and try to keep the hang as relaxed as possible so it can grow. If you cannot avoid the event, just take the weight off for the event and put it back on when your hang relaxes.

Oh and my hang is where I want it (I wear kilts :lol:), so I just wear a single 30mm WMC to maintain and for fun part time.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

Galaxydriver32

Postby Galaxydriver32 » October 25th, 2017, 4:21 am

That sounds like a good explanation for the cause. Good thing I don't drink coffee or anything that would cause that effect chemically. Today my hang seemed to be mostly relaxed, which I guess is why today it never really hurt. I also found out that when I start feeling pain, I just have to take off the weight for a minute, swing around my hang for a bit and I'm good to go again. This time I won't let any discomfort stop me from my journey. I really want to achieve length.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » October 25th, 2017, 10:49 am

Great! Make sure you drink enough water. Muscles, including your creamasters, like the cramp or "charly horse" when you start getting dehydrated.

Galaxydriver32

Postby Galaxydriver32 » October 25th, 2017, 10:56 pm

Some images.
Attachments
rps20171025_155302.jpg
rps20171025_155302.jpg (161.63 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
rps20171025_155235.jpg
rps20171025_155235.jpg (126.93 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
rps20171025_155059.jpg
rps20171025_155059.jpg (155.66 KiB) Viewed 1684 times

Galaxydriver32

Postby Galaxydriver32 » October 25th, 2017, 10:57 pm

And some more images.
Attachments
rps20171025_155348.jpg
rps20171025_155348.jpg (100.93 KiB) Viewed 1683 times
rps20171025_155322.jpg
rps20171025_155322.jpg (175.7 KiB) Viewed 1683 times

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”