Foreskin

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 12 hours a day
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188 82

Foreskin

Postby Moonfish » August 30th, 2017, 2:30 pm

Question , does your foreskin get bigger/longer due off streching ?? I have the idea i get more of it !?

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Re: Foreskin

Postby Hankster » August 30th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Yes, it does cause an increase in foreskin restoration...at least that has been my experience. I have been ball stretching and foreskin restoring for about 4 years now and the glans (the head) of my penis stays covered about 3/4 of the way all the time now when I am flaccid. Of course, I still don't have any erect coverage, but I've heard of men who DID restore their foreskins to the point that they actually do have erect coverage. I believe that infant circumcision/mutilation is a horrible thing to do to a baby boy and it robs him of huge amounts of sensitivity as the glans becomes desensitized due to constant exposure. It's just not the way that nature intended for it to be! Some men are cut so tightly that they have to use a lubricant to masturbate. At least I was spared that problem. Also, I've read that intercourse is much more comfortable for the receiving partner with an intact man. I'm 61 years old and I am slowly regaining sensitivity that I thought was lost forever. I plan to continue foreskin restoration combined with ball stretching to get what was taken from me. Many men are angry and resentful about being cut, and I have those feelings, too, at times, but I try channel those feelings into constructively doing activities like ball stretching and foreskin restoring. I'll get there eventually. Lastly, it's due to a community of like-minded men on like those found this site who make it all worthwhile and keep me inspired. Thanks, guys. -Hank.

Moonfish
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 12 hours a day
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » August 31st, 2017, 10:20 am

But i dont strech the foreskin !? Only balls!!?

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 31st, 2017, 1:53 pm

Moon, speaking just for myself I havent seen any change there...I'm cut, and have grown alot of new sack skin with weights but hasnt changed anything other than that

footboy42
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Postby footboy42 » September 1st, 2017, 7:53 am

I'm uncut but my foreskin is not very 'generous'! When I wear weights some skin is pulled from my penile shaft so the foreskin if often retracted. When the weights are off there is more skin to maintain coverage which I prefer.

bsquared
Time stretching?: just beginning
Stretching usage: magnetic weight, don't have it yet. It is new to me
Your hang: 4.2 inches
Stretching intensity: 7 days a week initially. Your guide suggested extending the days and weight. I am not sure my ultimate goal yet.
Height and weight: 5' 10" 200lb
Other sexual practices: Gay. New to weights but finding the pressure on my sac very enjoyable. The week of adjustment has gone from considerable pain to dull. Guess I am going something right.

Postby bsquared » September 1st, 2017, 4:31 pm

Thanks, Hank. I was cut as a child as well. We are approximately the same age, i must assume it was the "Christian" thing to do with the new boys. I have always wished I had not been. Hopefully mine will grow and expand as I work my way through the skin softening process. I am dedicated to Johansen's words about the cocoanut cream; I use it twice a day and have notice quite a difference in my stretch already. I have to believe my penis can only benefit in the process as well.

NUTS4LOW
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal 20x40
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » September 3rd, 2017, 1:40 pm

i am now uncut looking from ball weights and manually tugging on the new skin. i still stretch both

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 3rd, 2017, 4:09 pm

Before ball stretching, I was dead tight when erect and dealing with the frenulum getting irritated and occasionally spliting and bleeding from sex. Being cut at birth, I thought this was normal.

I was over a year into ball stretching before starting foreskin tugging. I did turkey neck stretching for ball stretching and my hang stopped raising and the frenulum stopped coming up tight and irritated from erections.
I looked into foreskin restoration as a way to keep the rubbing of wool and cotton duck kilts from rubbing my glans causing abrasion and rubbing sore the head of my penis.
When I added foreskin restoration I gained some coverage and increased sensitivity of the glans as well as that great "skin glide" during sex. It also totally solved the sore glans issue from rubbing.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”