Are Folks Checking Out Your Junk???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Are Folks Checking Out Your Junk???

Postby TrumpJunior » August 26th, 2017, 1:28 pm

So,you are wearing your usual 24/7 weight,minding your own business,not putting on a show at all,a normal day.....Are people looking,lingering or even commenting about your crotch more than your pre-stretching days? Is it real, a greater sense of self awareness,or just imagined?

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Are Folks Checking Out Your Junk???

Postby Str8pumpin » August 26th, 2017, 2:26 pm

I dont wear blue jeans anymore, too obvious..My wife and I were driving somewhere,and she looked over and she said " I can totally see your package"! this was with a single 30mm....Other than that, I've never seen anyone notice. The lady who waxes me made the comment one time that I had really long balls, but I obviously wasnt wearing weights at the time...

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Postby footboy42 » August 26th, 2017, 9:55 pm

I have quite a bulge going down my left leg even if I don't have weights on. Gay guys tend to check each other's crotch anyway :D

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 27th, 2017, 3:30 am

Same here - the bulge down the left leg of my pants. However, if people are noticing they haven't said anything. The one thing is that I can no longer wear shorts in a sit-down situation in public - my ball simply fall out of the bottom of my left leg! I think a few folks would notice that!!

The only person who took some notice was the charming young lady who was my guide on a recent zip-line trip. She was fitting my harness and evidently noticed my bulge. She told me rather pointedly and with some evident amusement that she'd leave it to me to make good and sure that my tackle was well clear of any pinching by the harness (I wasn't wearing any gear). After I was done, I caught here eyeing my rather obvious bulge between the leg straps of the harness - I had to put the stuff somewhere! Oh well ......... I suppose it doesn't hurt to advertise!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”