Not making progress anymore

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Not making progress anymore

Postby Hankster » August 25th, 2017, 11:56 pm

Hey men,
Been stretching regularly for 4 years now. I wear a 70 mm tall bullet weight all day, every day, but never at night while sleeping. I have enough room at the top of my 70 mm to stack for a total of 120-130 mm all up. I can wear this much only briefly, but I can comfortably wear my 70 mm plus my 30 mm comfortably for several hours. Problem is, it seems like I've reached a plateau and I'm not making gains like I'd like to. Any of you experience this situation as well and how did you deal with it? Thank you for any advice.--Hankster.

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Re: Not making progress anymore

Postby footboy42 » August 26th, 2017, 8:02 am

My progress stopped when I was no longer able to wear weights 24/7 (as it was becoming too obvious at work!) Is there a reason why you do not wear them at night? I suspect that is an important time.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 26th, 2017, 12:19 pm

footboy42 wrote:My progress stopped when I was no longer able to wear weights 24/7 (as it was becoming too obvious at work!) Is there a reason why you do not wear them at night? I suspect that is an important time.

Were you wearing The Screwball to work? :)

NUTS4LOW
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal 20x40
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » August 26th, 2017, 12:55 pm

I was wearing mine to work, i saw co workers look all the time. i didnt really care..then i got my pud gp and boy did i show.. i started to care only because i looked hung like a horse.. i kept wearing... my balls have gotten so long.. i wear a light weight and stretch manual now. way into restoring my foreskin. which my skin now covers my head..but i want it to over hang.... few more months... my gawd who knew being uncut felt this good..having to teach myself how to j/o with the new skin.. learn to pee with the skin.. etc.. love love love

Masterlink
Time stretching?: Since 2014
Stretching usage: 5 each, Precision Cast, 316 Stainless Steel, Chain Connecting Links, 3.75"/95mm total height, 3lbs/1344g total weight
(I may be the first one to use the above as stretching weights)

Ball Splitter Attachment (self made)
Your hang: >6" (warm, with my everyday weights)
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for days and sometimes weeks at a time, then a break for hours or a few days when I feel like it. More frequent breaks in the winter, less in the summer.
(I'm in no hurry and just enjoying the process)

Postby Masterlink » August 26th, 2017, 1:30 pm

Hankster wrote:Problem is, it seems like I've reached a plateau and I'm not making gains like I'd like to. Any of you experience this situation as well and how did you deal with it?

I've had several times when my stretching progress has seemed too slow or stopped. The first time it happened I stopped stretching for awhile. When I resumed I quickly got past the resistance and achieved greater gains. I now think that taking weightless breaks, when my progress slows, is a key part of my stretching success. I stretch 24/7 vs going weightless at night so my experience may differ from your situation, but it could be that the short nightly breaks you take are not long enough to have the same effect as I've experienced. A few days to a week or more weightless has worked well for me. I miss my weights when they are off, but the awesome feeling when I put them back on is almost worth it.
Keep calm and stretch on!

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Postby Billcmpics » August 26th, 2017, 1:31 pm

Hankster wrote:Hey men,
Been stretching regularly for 4 years now. I wear a 70 mm tall bullet weight all day, every day, but never at night while sleeping. I have enough room at the top of my 70 mm to stack for a total of 120-130 mm all up. I can wear this much only briefly, but I can comfortably wear my 70 mm plus my 30 mm comfortably for several hours. Problem is, it seems like I've reached a plateau and I'm not making gains like I'd like to. Any of you experience this situation as well and how did you deal with it? Thank you for any advice.--Hankster.

Hi, I've had something similar, progress just stopped or slowed to the point I don't notice it. I'm in my seventh year of 24/7 stretching and started with a very tight sac. I had worn either a 30mm or a 40mm SteelMaster for most of the first 3 or 4 years, progress was always slow but I'd gotten to the point I could wear the 40 easily. I started having some slip off problems and found I could add the single WMC under the 40 and that became my everyday wear. So I guess that's progress. This combination weights 28 oz.

But I wasn't seeing anything like the 1/2" a year some talked about. About a year ago I noticed in the afternoon when my sac is most relaxed it was starting to look like I'd wanted. I had decided that the toughening sac was fighting much of my stretching, wearing 24/7. Also, I spend a lot of time sitting, whereas if I was standing much of the day, things might be different. I wished that getting the stretcher on and off was easier so I could remove it easily when I was tight, and put it on when loose.

This year I began wearing the ball tamer, most of the time. I can't say I've seen dramatic progress, that just won't happen for me, but it feels wonderful to wear the 42 ounces instead. So, for me, it is what it is. I wear the weights because I just love the feel of my balls swinging when i walk,
and have decided, if I get a nice hang, that's cool too...

Bill

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 26th, 2017, 2:28 pm

I'd bet that not wearing at night is slowing your gains...

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » August 26th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Hi guys
I too have experienced this i have found that the elasticity of the suspensory ligaments and the sac muscles act like springs and if my nuts are not at the bottom and under tension they don't stretch like they did when I first began the key for me seems to be keeping the tension on both stretching night and daily when I wear at least 950 gr to keep them at full stretch
And I also manually stretch twice daily

footboy42
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Postby footboy42 » August 26th, 2017, 9:52 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:
footboy42 wrote:My progress stopped when I was no longer able to wear weights 24/7 (as it was becoming too obvious at work!) Is there a reason why you do not wear them at night? I suspect that is an important time.

Were you wearing The Screwball to work? :)

Now that really would cause a sensation! The most I used to wear at work was 4 x WMC

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 27th, 2017, 3:52 am

I've experienced a few periods of little or no gain. I started with nothing and have made great progress over the four years that I've been doing this. I think that two important points have been made during this discussion. First, a mechanical stretch while sleeping is critical to making steady gains - I actually think that this is where a lot of the gains are made. I know that my best period started when I began wearing mechanical stretching gear (Forcer, USSR's, leather) during sleep.

And second, taking breaks is an important element in the process. The point to remember here is that regular stretching has the effect of toughening your sack and increasing both muscle mass and skin area. This significantly increases the sack's ability to resist weigh,to the point that it may be able to do so without stretching further. Consequently, it's only reasonable to expect that your rate of stretching progress will go down. Takes more force to stretch a strong spring past its yield point than a weak one!

I think that's why the breaks are important - they give the sack a chance to relax and in effect lower its guard. Then when you resume weights, it will have lost some of its capacity for resisting further stretching, at least for a while.

Since I'm a regular heavy weighter (separate thread), my sack can handle far more than the usual amount of weight, so I can't reasonably expect massive gains in a given time using "normal" stretching techniques. And what's more, I don''t want such gains - I'm now pretty much where I wanted to be when I started. No tripping over my own balls for me!! I now wear simply because it feels soooooo good!! I've actually cut back a bit now to ensure that I maintain the status quo and no more.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”