Stripped threads on ball weight

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Stripped threads on ball weight

Postby Hankster » August 17th, 2017, 10:05 pm

Hey all,

I've stripped or crossthreaded the threads on my 70mm tall by 36 mm I.D. bullet weight. Anyone ever have this problem, and if so, were you able to repair your weight? Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Keep 'em low,
Hankster

Masterlink
Time stretching?: Since 2014
Stretching usage: 5 each, Precision Cast, 316 Stainless Steel, Chain Connecting Links, 3.75"/95mm total height, 3lbs/1344g total weight
(I may be the first one to use the above as stretching weights)

Ball Splitter Attachment (self made)
Your hang: >6" (warm, with my everyday weights)
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for days and sometimes weeks at a time, then a break for hours or a few days when I feel like it. More frequent breaks in the winter, less in the summer.
(I'm in no hurry and just enjoying the process)

Re: Stripped threads on ball weight

Postby Masterlink » August 18th, 2017, 12:23 am

You can repair most threads with a helicoil kit that comes with a drill bit, thread tap, helicoil inserts and insert installation tool. They are available at most auto parts stores. I'm pretty sure the size you need is metric, M4 x .7 x 10, but take the screw with you to the store and check it to be sure. I would replace the screw with a new one at the same time.
Keep calm and stretch on!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 20th, 2017, 4:23 am

This is one situation where prevention is by far the best option - stainless steel is a bugger to work, and while Helicoils work well ( i use them in model engineering), they cost money and do require considerable care to get the repair right. The trick is to use lubricant and never to force the screw into the thread - if it doesn't' start in easily, you're not aligning it correctly, I'm still using the original Secretleather weights that I bought over 4 years ago, and the threads remain like new despite hundreds of fittings and removals. My only replacements have been a few lost screws - none have worn out.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 20th, 2017, 10:48 am

Agree with Fantasack on prevention. I have worn out the tip of my ring wrench and replaced it but not stripped any ring threads. These are very hard to repair without marring the ring.
Surgical stainless is relatively soft. Over tightening and not keeping the ring and screw threads clean are the big killers. We us shea and other oil/grease around the rings and that means that any dust
and dirt will stick and migrate into the threads where it will grind out the threads.

My info post on ring care: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”