Hang Strap Examples

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Dusk
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Hang Strap Examples

Postby Dusk » August 12th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Hey all - In Jarod's guide, he mentions a "Hang Strap" that attaches to your leg and prevents horizontal swing of the boys. Can anybody share photos of what it looks like and what they use? I want to wear my 60mm weight 24/7 (no metal clacking noises when you only wear one weight), but I prefer more form-fitting work pants and need to create an easy solution to prevent the visible bouncing. Thank you!
;)

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Hang Strap Examples

Postby tundraman » August 12th, 2017, 8:26 pm

I don't recall any pictures of Jarod wearing a strap. Just his folding his hang in two pair of briefs for work. When not at work he wore knee length cargo shorts with the hang and weights nearly peeking out.
The only thing I can think of is some knee length compression shorts under your closer fitting pants.
If not too snug, the Nylon spandex will let your hang adjust while standing, keep you from sitting on your hang and smooth out the ring/hang profile visible through the pants.
Luckily in retirement I could say to hell with all pants and am a 100% kilt wearer. The free wild swing isn't real noticeable walking and I "slow to a stop" to avoid the weights making the front of my kilt dance for a couple seconds after I stop. I use the compression shorts thing when I will be in an uncontrolled setting with kids. Little shits are curious about the kilt and look without asking. :o :shock: :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Dusk
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Hang Strap Examples

Postby Dusk » August 12th, 2017, 8:58 pm

Great idea with the compression shorts idea, thank you! I wish I could free swing in a kilt but I have a strict business casual environment. I also love the visual of you having to stop slowly or else your junk will press up against your kilt, hot! I only mention the strap idea because it sounds incredibly useful and versatile but I'm a visual learner.

From his guide: "Wrap the elastic band around the mid upper leg and sack hang. Pull to your own tightness preference and use a safety-pin to hold the banding in place. With the extra length of banding, pull it upwards and secure with a safety-pin on the underwear waist band. This will keep the Hang Strap from sliding down the leg and falling off."

Seems simple enough, but would like to see it before I fail at attempting lol!
;)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”