Ball Forcer review and pictures

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

rrh64

Re: Ball Forcer review and pictures

Postby rrh64 » May 14th, 2014, 7:37 pm

The Ball Forcer is just about the best thing in stretching that I have ever tried. Not for beginners because you probably need to be used to wearing multiple weights for a time before starting, but once you try the Ball Forcer you will never look back. I did make a suggestion to Dave that maybe all WMCs should be drilled ready for the Enforcer rods but apparently costs come into the equation to stop that. The combinations of rod lengths and additional weights are almost endless, although I can see the future need for a tighter weight at the bottom to maintain tension and avoid slipping through at maximum rod length.
Great idea and beautifully engineered - thanks.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » May 17th, 2014, 6:21 am

Agree with this. The BF exerts torque all the time, whereas the WMC only when gravity is at play. So I can wear BF all night and ramp up the rod lengths as my balls "give in" to the inevitable. You will also wake up with a most delicious hard on, and, if you then relentlessly force up the length, a very nice but well delayed orgasm - or none then but feeling like it the whole day. And, by the way, faster achievement of your hang.

divenaked
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Postby divenaked » August 21st, 2014, 3:27 am

Bruce, those are some outstanding pics...I have a in and out solid steel penis wand with a glans ring...the wand is about 12mm at the thickest point in the middle and tapers to 5-6 at the ends with the inside hollow so you can piss or cum without taking it out...it has 3 1/2 inches of insertable length and is quite heavy so it keeps your flaccid penis hanging nicely...I am going to up grade to one that has a place for a threaded post to go through the inserted end...of course this has to be done by a professional, but after that there are endless possibilities of attachments the screw on...and then you don't even have to use the glans ring because the post holds it in place...right now unless I told you different you would only think it was a glans ring,,,you would never know there was 3 1/2 inches of shiny polished steel hidden away...but have to warn it is not for the faint of heart...it is a pretty large heavy piece of erotic steel...It also took awhile for me to stretch my urethra by sounding to take it....I will get my partner to take so good close up pics so everyone can see it better....And yes I am really curious as to where you are able to sunbathe nude outside it seems public, but could be a large private back yard....anyhow very jealous here,I love to sunbathe nude especially in my steel...it gets nice and toasty warm! Keep the pics coming, they are very nice and give us beginners something to aspire to...I think after this set of photos I am going to have to get one....Keep up the good work...Thanks

Bruce

Postby Bruce » October 3rd, 2014, 12:56 am

I live outside of San Diego CA. I have 2 acres of private yard, and a clear view towards the ocean. We get a sunset every night, so I am never going to move. We have privacy and cannot see a neighbor. We are a much higher lot. Hardly any rain this year, but the weather is perfect almost every day. I am retired, and spend every day in the backyard pool. Great place to take pictures of the boys.
Bruce

Flyguy88
Time stretching?: 1 week
Stretching usage: Silicon tube
Your hang: Not measured
Stretching intensity: Time to time
Height and weight: 6ft 2" and 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Love to edge for hours/ days

Postby Flyguy88 » May 22nd, 2015, 3:18 pm

Great equipment mate. That is one beautiful set of low hangers. The dream for me.

Milo
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: WMC rings
Stretching intensity: time to time, sometimes several days 24u
Other sexual practices: Penisplugs

Postby Milo » May 23rd, 2015, 4:16 pm

In the beginning i wanted to buy the ball forcer, but my hang was to little.
This will my next thing i buy from secretleather. Looks great and does the job.
Great pics.

mandodick
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: one year
Stretching usage: Donut weights 40mm x 40mm and 50mmm x40mm, 2 circular weights 15mm x 40mm, USSRs, ball forcer, 30mm thick x 40mm i.d. weights (3).
Your hang: 20cm.
Stretching intensity: From time to time for several hours, occasionally overnight.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm 200Kg
Other sexual practices: Nipple pumping, penis sounding and penis plugs, cock cages, panties.

Postby mandodick » December 20th, 2015, 3:26 am

I have just ordered one. I think it make sense because one is stretching the scrotal skin and not having a substantial weight pull all of one's equipment. I will still use weights, especially for all day wear.

mandodick
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: one year
Stretching usage: Donut weights 40mm x 40mm and 50mmm x40mm, 2 circular weights 15mm x 40mm, USSRs, ball forcer, 30mm thick x 40mm i.d. weights (3).
Your hang: 20cm.
Stretching intensity: From time to time for several hours, occasionally overnight.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm 200Kg
Other sexual practices: Nipple pumping, penis sounding and penis plugs, cock cages, panties.

Postby mandodick » December 30th, 2015, 6:35 pm

I recieved my Ball Forcer yesterday and have used it for two stretching sessions of about 90 minutes each. The shortest rod tended to slip out, so the 60mm rod did the trick. This is very well made with real precision fit.

wantlowballs

Postby wantlowballs » December 30th, 2015, 10:08 pm

Is it something that can be worn under clothes, or exclusively at home?

Eastwood
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Re: Results after two and a half years

Postby Eastwood » August 15th, 2017, 7:14 pm

footboy42 wrote:I posted pictures from my first year of stretching on the old site. This my first photo update for some time. I have just got my forcer and love it. :D So far, I have found it to be more comfortable and easier to live with 24/7 than the larger amount of weight I have been using. I hope it will stretch me quicker too ;)
What do you think?

Amazing! Love to see your stretch now!
Ps. Nice package!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”