Why do you typically access this forum?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

bsquared
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: just beginning
Stretching usage: magnetic weight, don't have it yet. It is new to me
Your hang: 4.2 inches
Stretching intensity: 7 days a week initially. Your guide suggested extending the days and weight. I am not sure my ultimate goal yet.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 10" 200lb
Other sexual practices: Gay. New to weights but finding the pressure on my sac very enjoyable. The week of adjustment has gone from considerable pain to dull. Guess I am going something right.

Re: Why do you typically access this forum?

Postby bsquared » September 12th, 2017, 4:00 pm

I'm here to learn. This is a new exploration. I am having a hell of time figuring out the correct diameter despite reading and reading Jarod's article, as well as many of the other posts here.
The financial investment is kind of tough for the first run without really knowing how comfortable I will be for 24/7 wear, my goal. Can't test drive this one.
I am using an Oxo while I wait for a weight from Great Britain. I love the feel. Adjusting and the initial discomfort are gone. Now I just want the weight but I fear if the diameter isn't just right there is going to be one hell of a bang on the kitchen floor one morning. That is an adjustment I really don't look forward to. :D

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » September 17th, 2017, 9:50 pm

when i first join the forum i made a decision that i would share my thoughts and posts. what is the point of belonging if you are not going to partake. we are not here to judge anyone but to gain knowledge from those that have stretched for a very long time. i enjoy looking and reading the posts. my journey into stretching was hit and miss and was experimenting with leather and other materials. i came by chance whilst browsing the internet and came across Jarod's masterpiece. it change my whole concept of stretching and since then i have made great inroad in the correct way to stretch.
so don't just look (that what perverts do) be proactive.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » October 28th, 2017, 8:43 pm

I access using my PC. I joined because I'd been hanging weights from my nuts for decades but always thought that I was really weird in liking this. Finding out that I wasn't alone was a huge morale booster for me, ending my feelings of guilt forever! Having pretty much reached my hang goal after a little over 4 years of effort, I keep coming back these days mainly to keep up with what's on other ball-stretchers' minds and to decide if I have anything to offer in the way of comments or advice. During my 4 years of concerted effort I've tried a lot of things and experienced most of the pitfalls, and I hope that from time to time I can share my experience when questions arise.

Like others here, I too wish there was more posting activity. There seem to be a lot of "lookers" here ..................

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » October 28th, 2017, 9:39 pm

You are right, Fantasack. We older ones grew up at a time when our parents (despite having conceived us) acted towards us kids as if sex did not exist and ANY sexual activity or thoughts were taboo. More recent developments have shown that sex, in all its wonderful and diverse forms, is in fact a normal and central part of our lives.

As a teenager, I thought I was the only kid who was jacking off. We now realise that 98% of men admit to doing this very delightful activity, and that the other 2% are liars.

The Chinese have been doing Qi Gong for centuries and there are numerous ancient texts telling people how to do sex, in all its variety. Likewise ancient Indian society.

A central element of Qi Gong is what we know and love a ball stretching and it is done for healthy sex and a good life. What's not to like about that?

One might still need to be a bit discreet but my estimate, from looking around the Net, is that there are probably millions of men who stretch their balls or have tried it. We are not alone. We are not freaks. We are not perverts. Just men doing what men like to do. I am glad to say it's the same with jacking off.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » October 28th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Yeah, jacking off was definitely a taboo subject when I was going through puberty! The religious crowd told us that it would make us blind as well as being a mortal sin, while parents and the like avoided any discussion at all regarding sexuality. My mum at least must have known that I was doing this because of the mess that I unavoidably made in the bed and in my underpants, but she never said anything about it.

There was no sex education when I went to school, so we were on our own, all masturbating like crazy and doing weird things to our balls (in my case, anyway!) while feeling guilty as hell about it all. Times have certainly changed - the sex education programs in a large number of school districts in the UK (where I grew up) now openly promote masturbation as an entirely healthy, natural and appropriate way of releasing one's sexual tensions, for both sexes. A definite change for the better!!

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » October 31st, 2017, 10:37 pm

It's the guilt I was left with that gives me the shits.

Also, without asking me, they cut off an important part of my dick. All I could do as a baby was cry.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”