Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Postby TrumpJunior » July 14th, 2017, 11:32 am

Hey Strai8,you have her number?People always telling me I need a recreational habit besides work :D

Man,I am with you on that exotic Hispanic/Asian combination,absolutely beautiful,I knew a girl half Cuban,half Japanese,unreal how hot she was,and a real handful.Your ex sounds like a girl,about one in a hundred,with that magic kind of magnetism,gets along and hangs out with guys much better than other girls.Any girl who can full-on participate in cock and ball pumping is good people in my book. :P

Whether it is pumping balls,stretching balls,or grooming "long balls",the females just can't get enough of your balls,man.Reminds me I need to up the weight soon,LOL!

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » July 22nd, 2017, 8:37 am

TrumpJunior wrote:Yes,that is very helpful to hear from other guys.99% of the ball stretching photos is of men with multiple stacked weights,and you have to admit,it makes for a great photo.But in the real world,and doing active things, it almost came as a surprise to me that larger,single weights is the only way to go.

So,as any time in the past,if I start playing with extra weight,I guess my subconscious mind has already decided I need a heavier 24/7 shortly. I will have to purchase a 60mm ring.Problem is I still can't figure out what my I.D. should be.I started with a 30,went to 32,then 34,now 36.Even the 36 my hang fills tightly.I can't even fathom the idea of a 38mm ID,but I may have to really think about this.

I can relate too size problem i have 34 mm inside and 36 too the 34 is too tight almost 70% of the time . But the 36 drops to low on the outerside of the balls. Giving not nice wearing sensation. And both cut off bloodflow . I cannot u derstand that people can wear hugh stacks without getting purple balls????

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 22nd, 2017, 10:56 am

Moon,yes I can relate to what you are saying.I would love to be able to rotate my ring easily and also move it up and down my hang easily,and also have a very heavy weight rest comfortably on my balls,but this may not be practical.I know when I have put a USSR under my weight,as others love to do,the USSR expands in diameter slightly and sits on a slightly more outer portion of my balls,and becomes painful very quickly.So having a too large WMC,I am sure would also be quite painful for me,even if slippage was not a big concern.For now,I am wearing a 34mm ID x 45mm tall WMC 24/7,and have to move around and manipulate a good amount of hang skin out of the way before I tighten things down.I also have a 36mm ID x 15mm tall ring that my hang fills very snuggly as well. I think when you start out with very high and tight balls,it is more unpredictable what your hang will eventually do.

So....I ordered a 36mm ID x 60mm high ring,and it just arrived a few days ago.Holy shit,this thing is huge and heavy,about 1 kg....I think when I am able to wear it 24/7,I will finally be a REAL man,LOL!

For now,I will stack a 30mm high ring on top of my 45mm ring and go for a mile or two walk in the park tonight.I found a favorite park that is very quiet,but very public and lightly used,with many areas appropriate for stopping and leaning on a railing and taking in a view.I can walk a little easily and stop now and then,getting really good cord stretch in loose shorts without underwear and very little impact,while I get used to the weight.

Moon,I just saw your latest photos and you look great.Our progress seems to be nearly the same.I struggled to get a 15mm ring on at first,and now go for walks with 75mm,you seem to be about the same! :D

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 23rd, 2017, 3:29 pm

So,last night was my 4th walk with a 30mm stacked on top of a 45mm.What a difference 10 days makes!My first walk in the park,an area with railings where a person can stop and enjoy a view,I did GINGERLY...walking slowly and non-jarring,and stopping every 200 feet or so.I could feel a tight tugging just above my pubic bone on my right side,my higher nut,so I didn't want to make any sudden moves,but I was not uncomfortable. I did this for about 40 minutes and walked about a mile.I left the weight on another hour then removed the 30mm,leaving on the 45mm,my 24//7 weight.My sack was straining at that point and tight as a drum.

Every walk after that,spaced every few days,got better,longer and less stopping.Last night was the 4th walk and I was moving very briskly,almost a light trot.It felt like a 24/7 weight.I left it on all evening and slept with it last night just fine.I would say I even had a little daylight above the weight,but not enough to pull the weight up and pull my ball skin down to relax the skin,or I would have left it on. :)

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Fighterpilot » July 23rd, 2017, 8:47 pm

Nice work, TJ!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » July 24th, 2017, 4:30 am

I think that once you get to a 30 mm WMC, the extra weight is for feel rather than for progress improvements. The important thing is just to keep a certain level of stretching effort ongoing 24/7. Any amount of weight from 30 mm upwards will achieve that - it just may take a little more time with a lesser weight. Although I can (and do on occasion) wear multiple WMC stacks, I prefer a single weight - less noise and no pinch. That said, I'm an addicted heavy weighter - spend some time each day with a lot more weight than my usual 45 mm item!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 24th, 2017, 10:58 am

Fantasack wrote:I think that once you get to a 30 mm WMC, the extra weight is for feel rather than for progress improvements. The important thing is just to keep a certain level of stretching effort ongoing 24/7. Any amount of weight from 30 mm upwards will achieve that - it just may take a little more time with a lesser weight. Although I can (and do on occasion) wear multiple WMC stacks, I prefer a single weight - less noise and no pinch. That said, I'm an addicted heavy weighter - spend some time each day with a lot more weight than my usual 45 mm item!

Yes,this makes for an interesting discussion...Is there aThreshold Weight where results are maximized,injury threat and stress is minimized,and where going above this yields greatly diminished returns???

I think the biggest wild cards to the question would be clothing,physical activity (standing,sitting,etc.) and individual physical differences.

I am wearing a 45mm tall weight now 24/7 and can tell that it definitely outmatches any resistance my heavy work clothing and stretchers underwear can put against it,so for me,it may be the sweet spot (I am on my feet a majority of the day).I finally have enough hang where I can just set it,and forget it,without even thinking of having to remove it.(except for cleaning and hygiene,of course).In the evenings when I spend much of the time nude,it is perfect as well.

We have a new member here who seems to have made amazing gains in a relatively short period of time with very heavy 24/7 weights in the 3 to 4 pound range,so there may be several answers to the question.And we have others making incredible steady gains on a 30mm ring alone.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » July 24th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Yes, I suspect that this is a matter which will vary considerably from one individual to another. There is probably no hard-and-fast rule. In my own case, a 30 mm WMC generated good progress towards my present situation, but others may have different thresholds.

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. Nothing when running or out in public.
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » July 24th, 2017, 8:10 pm

Hi Trumpjunior.
I was just reading your thread and saw that you mentioned me. I don't know what the secret is to my rapid progress. I started with manual stretching using the OK grip, then got my big WMC and started alternating. A few months later I got the two smaller WMCs and added first one, and then the second. Today I spent 2 hours pushing a reel type mower around our yard wearing loose shorts and the large and one smaller weight. I wear an old dress sock over them to reduce chafing. I can't wear all three weights when doing any kind of activity as they put a lot of pressure on the skin where they rest, but sitting on the deck as I am right now, all three are fine. I have them hanging down the front of my chair. Every half hour or so I have to move them as they get a little uncomfortable. Push them up for 30 seconds or so then let them down again. Even with this weight my internals aren't being stretched. To give them a workout I have go go back to the OK grip with my other fingertips and thumb knuckle over my shin bone, using the muscles in my leg to feel that deep pull. I do this while laying on my side in bed or while sitting and watching TV. Full hard stretch for a minute, then rest for a minute, repeat as necessary. If I had to speculate, it's the hard stretch that lengthens the internals and the weights that stretch the scrotum.

I have a stick that I use to measure my progress. The mark I made when I started is about the 8 inch mark which was a full, hard stretch. Today my relaxed hang is just at that same mark. The stick is 13 inches long, and my hard stretch is almost at the end on a good day.

I would like to add another 2-3 inches to both hard stretch and relaxed hang, but it seems that the gains are slower now than they used to be.

Stretch on brothers!
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 25th, 2017, 11:32 am

Great guess,Tendere,I was referring to you and the info you give in your profile.It sounds like you had some very low hanging balls from the start,from what you are describing.It also sounds like your experience so far is going to plan,the initial 6 months or so you are stretching out what you already have,which could be an inch or much more than that if you are starting with low hanging balls.After that it is time for permanent growth,and growth of spermatic chords,blood vessels and associated structures,which happens slowly,and there is no way to speed it up.That is where the debate of how much weight is necessary comes in.If it is going to be a slow steady increase anyway,do very heavy weights help?

Manual stretching is something I have done almost none of.When I see photos or video of Jarod stretching,I have to laugh and think to myself "Yeah,if I had that much hang I could pull on it and manipulate it enough to make a difference." Your manual stretching description sounds just like his stretching in the guide. I started with very,very tight balls and just discovered while putting a 60mm tall weight I could get my fist around my hang to loosen things,so manual stretching may be around the corner for me.

You must have a fine looking lawn if you cut it on a regular basis with a reel mower. :)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”