Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, former (140mm end to end), plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. 14cm forcer from time to time. Nothing when running or out in public.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Re: Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Postby Tendere » September 19th, 2017, 1:43 am

Sorry Trumpjunior, I haven't been on here for a while. My lawn is not so great. There's a constant battle between the dandelions and the clover to see which will win. I do really enjoy pushing the reel mower around with 1.5 kg on my balls. If my wife didn't get freaked by my stretched balls I'd do it with just a sock on them to prevent chafing, but I have to wear my shorts. Keep the faith! :D
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Postby TrumpJunior » September 20th, 2017, 11:31 am

Tendere wrote:Sorry Trumpjunior, I haven't been on here for a while. My lawn is not so great. There's a constant battle between the dandelions and the clover to see which will win. I do really enjoy pushing the reel mower around with 1.5 kg on my balls. If my wife didn't get freaked by my stretched balls I'd do it with just a sock on them to prevent chafing, but I have to wear my shorts. Keep the faith! :D

Tendere,I was about to nominate you to hold the monthly ball stretchers meeting at your place,but not if it is going to bother your wife.But maybe she might feel better if we all pitch in with the yard work? :D

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”