Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Postby TrumpJunior » July 9th, 2017, 11:39 am

For you guys who wear a decent size stack 24/7,like 45mm tall,do you feel if you add another pound or more for a day or weekend,does this help your progress,or is just for a good feel?

I have completed a transition over to a 45mm tall WMC as my 24/7 and saw I had space for stacking a 15mm on top of it yesterday,put on some loose shorts and commando,and went for a 1 1/2 mile walk on a public trail yesterday,and it felt great...more swing around than I normally experience and had a good sensation of chord stretch. I slept with it and will leave it on for the rest of today and tonight. I will go back to 45mm tall weight for work tomorrow (construction).

Are these excursions into extra weight just good feeling ego boosters,or do they actually help progress? I don't know if a 60mm stack is a practical 24/7 weight for a construction guy,but who am I kidding,I guess I will try,LOL! :D

p.s..... It has been a long time since I have stacked a weight on top of another,and...I SO much prefer a larger single weight for comfort.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Temporary Boosts in Weight,Good for Progress or just Fun???

Postby tundraman » July 9th, 2017, 11:54 am

Noting wrong with a little extra for a while in an environment you control. Get stretch and fun.
Then returning to your 24/7 growth zone for situations you may unexpectedly have to heavy lift or jump.

I like single weights as they are totally quiet. No ring jingle and no possible pinching.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 9th, 2017, 11:58 pm

Yeah,the stacked weights let me know how impeccable my ball grooming needed to be,besides the pinching that inevitably happens during a brisk walk. :(

Ballstretching87
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: April 2015
Stretching usage: 60mm x 38mm (24/7/365)
Stretching intensity: I'm able to comfortably wear 2.50 pounds all day, every day.

Once a week, I'll temporarily add a second or third weight. Having the extra weights on bump me up to the 3.21 - 3.92 pound range.

My goal is to be able to wear at least 5 pounds without any issues.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 5'11" | 175 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin Restoration, Prince Albert

Postby Ballstretching87 » July 10th, 2017, 4:18 am

I've been known to add an extra weight for a day or so. I try to do it like once a week if possible. I much prefer a single weight instead of stacked for the same reasons you mentioned

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 10th, 2017, 9:57 am

Yes,that is very helpful to hear from other guys.99% of the ball stretching photos is of men with multiple stacked weights,and you have to admit,it makes for a great photo.But in the real world,and doing active things, it almost came as a surprise to me that larger,single weights is the only way to go.

So,as any time in the past,if I start playing with extra weight,I guess my subconscious mind has already decided I need a heavier 24/7 shortly. I will have to purchase a 60mm ring.Problem is I still can't figure out what my I.D. should be.I started with a 30,went to 32,then 34,now 36.Even the 36 my hang fills tightly.I can't even fathom the idea of a 38mm ID,but I may have to really think about this.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » July 11th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Interesting you bring this up. I have been experimenting with switching up the weight, rather than going heavy all the time. When I'm out and about, its a single 30mm. Sometimes I will go weightless for a day or two, then go back on. Around the house, I will load up all 3 weights, which is about 2 lbs. I think it keeps the muscles "guessing", and not getting used to a given weight. As long as you dont go crazy and hurt yourself.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 12th, 2017, 3:28 am

Stra8,I sort of raised this question in a thread I called "Rest vs.Pedal to the Metal" if I recall correctly. I asked about variations in intensity and rest.I think the bottom line,explained by Tundraman,is the ballsack and testicle structure is composed of "smooth muscle" more like the heart muscle,as opposed to skeletal muscle,for example the biceps.Smooth muscle does not need rest,the same way your arms or legs would after exercise.So as long as you follow Jarod's suggestions on slow steady weight increase and the suggested percentage increases on top of 24/7 weight for temporary increases,more weight is more effective than less weight,and the balls really don't need any rest at all.

Str8pumpin
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » July 12th, 2017, 2:15 pm

Yeah, its an interesting thought. I hurt myself once during my first year, so I am a little carful. One a day off I decided to walk about a block and a half for a cup of coffee wearing a 30mm and a 15..(I wear that now no issue but like I said I was starting out ) Standing in line I felt a pain, like a ring slipped and was squishing a nut...I hit the restroom, everything was in place but I think my cremaster on one side cramped up...was sore for a few weeks. Over the years , I know I can handle alot more weight than I currently use, but I'm still making good progress. Although I am very tempted to pick up one of those bullet style weights, those look cool

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 13th, 2017, 11:33 am

Strai8,last summer when I started,my nut sack was so high and tight that a 15mm tall ring was actually giving me mechanical stretch,LOL! and rubbing and grinding on my sack and turkey neck as I walked and worked,so I needed breaks just to let the skin repair.Thank goodness that is not an issue anymore,even the 45mm ring has plenty of daylight under my cock,so much to my surprise,my sack issues have not been a problem,although this year I have been using shea oil on my sack about 2x everyday,plenty of shea butter on the rings,and the Lapasa underwear are very silky and giving to the bottom of my sack.I'm really on the lookout for skin abrasion on my sack,I would really,really love if I have zero breaks this summer.I mean,I even shower with 3 USSRs,I remove them one at a time while washing my hang and the rings,and get them back on in seconds,haha!

I think a 30mm ring,you could just wear that and get gains forever,that is like the threshold for really good gains,but the 45 is heavy enough that the right underwear and clothing are just no match for the weight,you will get stretching force no matter what....never an issue for the kilted guys. :D

Any way,I am still on the training wheels for a 60mm weight.Another 1/2 inch of hang and I'm in.

Oh,and I love,love,love your Girl Next Door story! :mrgreen:

Str8pumpin

Postby Str8pumpin » July 14th, 2017, 2:41 am

Girl next store? You mean the ex? Oh could I tell stories, actually I had pics to prove them but being the gentleman I am I deleted them when we parted ways. here the deal, no BS... we were introduced by a mutual friend. She was 24, half hispanic half asian...about 5'4 maybe 110 pounds soaking wet. Big natural 34 C titties. Pierced nipples and clit hood, and a passion for anal play....I did things with her I've never done with anyone else! We were together for about 4 months, but she also had a recreational cocaine habit that when i found out, it was all over because I just cant deal with it. We parted as friends, but I will always remember the sex...

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”