Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Re: Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Postby Theoldguy » September 15th, 2017, 9:07 am

Thankyou for your input I will try putting either a ussr or a weight above I personally think the ussrs are brilliant for sleeping in as they are so light , if things tighten up during the night I simply slip one off
James

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 15th, 2017, 10:48 am

James,one of the benefits I really like with the screwball is that there is so much skin exposed to the open air,yet great force can be applied,I am feeling that the skin of my hang is in much better condition and healthier,than when being covered with a stack of rings all the time.

I work in construction,and lately the work has been especially heavy and lot of various body positions and straddling of materials.I have been wearing a 15 or 30mm ring during work,anything larger gets in the way.But in the evening,I put on the screwball,and the force I apply is similar in feel to a 75mm stack,all evening and over night.I think it is working very well.

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Postby footboy42 » September 18th, 2017, 8:52 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:Footboy,how many adjustments would you say you make overnight? Are your adjustment always in the lengthening direction?I am also wondering if you crank it up to a considerable,but comfortable force just prior to going to sleep.In the last photo,was that the natural result of just progressive turning of the screw over the course of the night,or did you take up some slack just before taking the photo? Thanks for getting me into the screwball,I think it is a big difference-maker.

I am usually quite tight when I get into a cold bed. I will lengthen the screwball a few times during the night when I roll over. Occasionally if I am stressed about something I will have to slacken off a bit too but it is usually a gradual progression before the morning. There may have been a bit of slack before the photo but i don't remember.

Trout
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Leather stretchers. Many cock rings. Hanging weights. Just got a ball flask stretcher. Whoa!
Your hang: 4"
Stretching intensity: 2-3 times a week. My goal is 6".
Height and weight: 5'9", 183 lbs.
Other sexual practices: Cock and ball slapping. Sounding. Dipping cock and balls in hot wax. Nipple clips.

Postby Trout » September 19th, 2017, 3:39 am

I use the Mandax Extender System, very similar to yours. Same principle. Comes with three different length of extender rods. I don't use it all that often as it's labor intensive to get on, but always enjoy the effect. And, as the photos show, it looks great.
Attachments
3 inch stretch.jpg
Love it.
3 inch stretch.jpg (171.92 KiB) Viewed 1625 times

Eastwood
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » September 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Trout wrote:I use the Mandax Extender System, very similar to yours. Same principle. Comes with three different length of extender rods. I don't use it all that often as it's labor intensive to get on, but always enjoy the effect. And, as the photos show, it looks great.

Awesome beautiful photo!
Love the look!
The bare skin of the stretched scrotum looks fantastic.
I might get one of these soon!

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 20th, 2017, 11:14 am

footboy42 wrote:
I am usually quite tight when I get into a cold bed. I will lengthen the screwball a few times during the night when I roll over. Occasionally if I am stressed about something I will have to slacken off a bit too but it is usually a gradual progression before the morning. There may have been a bit of slack before the photo but i don't remember.

As I get more experience with the screwball,I find that I want to keep the tension only to a very comfortable level,this allows me to progressively lengthen the device much better in the late evening and overnight.If at some point I have to let off the tension because of burning or discomfort,it seems difficult to regain all of the stretch again.But in the morning I do like to crank it a little to "feel" my chords stretching for 15 minutes or so.I then remove it,and quickly throw on a few USSRs,to keep from tightening up,before I put on my weight for the work day.Lately I have been wearing a 20mm tall weight,which does not get in the way at all during my active work day.My sack skin has never been in better shape than it is now,with the exposed,stretched skin at night and the reduced rubbing and friction during the day.

FB,is it cold this time of year where you are?I am hoping the screwball is the perfect elixir to stretch out during the winter for me this winter.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » September 24th, 2017, 3:59 pm

I am making decent gains with the screwball.

I decided to put my 60mm weight on this weekend,and keep it on.First,it feels as though it exerts much less force than I have been applying with the screwball,the 60mm doesn't tug at my cords at all.The other thing is,I put the single 60mm weight easily,with some room to spare,its been on over 30 hours..If I had to guess,the force I have been cranking into the screwball has been equal to a 100mm stack,and keep it on for the night.

I look at it this way,if I can just crank the screwball another 1mm each week,that will be progress. :)

Theoldguy
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
I am bi curious ???

Postby Theoldguy » October 1st, 2017, 10:22 am

The suggestion that I fit a weight above was excellent the knurled screw no longer digs in I totally agree with earlier comments regarding caution when stretching this product is brilliant the sensitivity of my stretched sac is amazing I just wish I started this journey many years ago
I normally go weight free 1 day a week and so enjoy the feeling of my Balls laying on the bed beneath me or beside me when I turn over during the night I am so grateful for this site and the many tips I have been given
James

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » October 1st, 2017, 1:28 pm

James.that is great news! Are you finding the screwball to be comfortable?For me,I find it to be as comfortable as weights,maybe more at times,when being nude or in underwear is appropriate.

Theoldguy
I am bi curious ???

Postby Theoldguy » October 1st, 2017, 8:00 pm

Thankyou for that ,the great thing is the different size rings that Help prevent unexpected escapes ( slip through s ) the access to my very sensitive sac is a bonus when it is touched by others it's incredible so glad I finally found this experience I have yet to try sleeping in this preferring the weights and ussrs
James

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”