Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Postby Fantasack » August 20th, 2017, 4:34 am

I did some checking on the Screwball, and it produces a maximum mechanical stretch (distance between the upper face of the upper WMC and the lower face of the lower WMC) of 117 mm (4.60 in.). Since the 5 inch rod that I use to max out my Forcer set when relaxed gives a separation of 135 mm between the two Forcer rings, I would be fine with the Screwball at full extension - no worries.

It might sound as if the Screwball wold be wasted on me since it can't reach my maximum stretching capacity. However, that's not the case - I could see it being really useful for relaxation or sleeping, since it allows for easy and instant adjustment to suit changing moods or sack conditions. So I still plan to save up and buy one!!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 20th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Mr. F.being you are the Mad Scientist and innovator of Ball Enhancement :D ...You can always install a ring of your choice up top,under the penis,and then install the Screwball beneath that,to get the desired range of travel you need,and you need plenty.

I love that just when you were set to wind things down with stretching,a new world of devices,techniques and enhancements have opened up for you,can't wait to here about it! :)

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 20th, 2017, 1:59 pm

I have had the screwball on for two nights.I love it,I have never seen my hang skin exposed and stretched like with this sweet device.As intimidating as it may look,it is so easy to wear.I feel no difference wearing this nude as with weights.I sleep fine with it,and the cranking up of it during the night could not be easier! Even when sleeping on my side,it is just as comfortable as weights.It even has enough weight,even when cranked tight, for you to feel the weight and provide plenty of swinging motion when walking, without trying.

The thing I have found,and it could be because it is snug on me,when I need to loosen it up a bit,from becoming tight,is that I need to let the tension off slowly and in stages.Even then I still get little areas of my sack that burn a bit,because the ball skin just does not magically release evenly back through the bottom ring,and this device needs to be snug because of the potential force involved to prevent pull through.To regain total comfort I unscrew and loosen the bottom ring and remove top half and pull my sack down and put it back on,of course you can't do this during sleep.I'm sure shea butter would greatly help,but I don"t load up the shea at night.

I give it a 10 out of 10.Time will tell if it becomes my every night routine. :)

Eastwood
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » August 20th, 2017, 4:29 pm

footboy42 wrote:We have a similar thread about the ball forcer but there does not appear to be any discussion about the threaded adjustable stretcher which I like to call the screwball!
I have had mine for a few years but do not use it on a regular basis. I like the feature that it comes with different size top and bottom rings. It is made with the usual high quality and is easy to adjust depending on how loose your sac is. I have included a picture to get the 'ball' rolling :D
What experience have others had with this kit?

Great photo! I, too, like the site of you're stretched scrotum. Very envious! Inspirational!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 27th, 2017, 12:34 pm

I have been using the screwball a lot at night and for times I can lounge around and love it for the most part...I wish I could wear it to the beach :)

One thing that is a problem,is when you get a little tension on things,the balls spread a bit and the exposed hang rest right against the threaded rod,and as you tighten or loosen the rod,the hang and ball skin get grabbed by the spinning threads,ouch! :o I thought for a few nights that I was feeling tension on my sack as I was tightening,but it was actually threads grabbing skin,and shea butter doesnt help much.It is really troublesome if you want to loosen things up quickly.

It is pretty cool however,after cranking things pretty tight,you can look down at the hang after a few minutes and see plenty of slack ready to be tightened again.

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Postby footboy42 » September 1st, 2017, 8:14 am

TrumpJunior wrote:
ball skin get grabbed by the spinning threads,ouch! :o

I have that problem sometimes too. I can use one finger to push the skin away from the thread while turning the wheel, all with the same hand!

footboy42

Postby footboy42 » September 1st, 2017, 8:18 am

TrumpJunior wrote:
The thing I have found,and it could be because it is snug on me,when I need to loosen it up a bit,from becoming tight,is that I need to let the tension off slowly and in stages.Even then I still get little areas of my sack that burn a bit,because the ball skin just does not magically release evenly back through the bottom ring,and this device needs to be snug because of the potential force involved to prevent pull through.To regain total comfort I unscrew and loosen the bottom ring and remove top half and pull my sack down and put it back on,of course you can't do this during sleep.)

I agree with this but with enough lubrication (shea butter/vaseline, whatever) having loosened the force I can then pull the skin down through the bottom ring and comfort is immediately restored. No need to take anything off.

footboy42

Postby footboy42 » September 2nd, 2017, 1:52 am

Early morning, before getting out of bed. My most 'relaxed' time of day...
Attachments
Optimized-20170902_064507.jpg
Optimized-20170902_064507.jpg (126.96 KiB) Viewed 688 times

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » September 2nd, 2017, 1:16 pm

footboy42 wrote:
TrumpJunior wrote:
ball skin get grabbed by the spinning threads,ouch! :o

I have that problem sometimes too. I can use one finger to push the skin away from the thread while turning the wheel, all with the same hand!

Some sessions are a breeze,and I don't have this problem at all.I have tried pushing it away as you describe,sometimes it works.I think the force I create with the screwball make my balls and hang swell a bit more than my 24/7 weight,and I can wear the screwball for 10 hours or so,something I can't really do if I doubled my 24/7 weight,but the force I create with the screwball feels just like that.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » September 2nd, 2017, 1:20 pm

Great photo by the way! How could anyone not want to try it?I am about halfway there to what you have,great inspiration :)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”