Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Postby footboy42 » June 27th, 2017, 9:01 am

We have a similar thread about the ball forcer but there does not appear to be any discussion about the threaded adjustable stretcher which I like to call the screwball!
I have had mine for a few years but do not use it on a regular basis. I like the feature that it comes with different size top and bottom rings. It is made with the usual high quality and is easy to adjust depending on how loose your sac is. I have included a picture to get the 'ball' rolling :D
What experience have others had with this kit?
Attachments
Optimized-RIMG1401.JPG
Optimized-RIMG1401.JPG (178.86 KiB) Viewed 3036 times

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Postby Str8pumpin » June 28th, 2017, 2:00 pm

I have never tried one like that, although I see it could be fun for lounging around the house...

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 28th, 2017, 10:56 pm

My thoughts on a threaded device like this is it could get you in trouble with excessive force and it is best left to the pros.Weight is an easy thing to measure and replicate,but how do you measure the force of "one more crank".Especially with the guys who enjoy some pain.

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » July 2nd, 2017, 6:49 am

i don't know enough about that type of stretcher but you got a nice cock footboy42

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 3rd, 2017, 10:37 am

I would be interested if anyone has used this threaded stretcher and the "forcer" and what they think.I haven't used either but I really like the idea of the amount of exposure and air circulation that the hang has.

footboy42

Postby footboy42 » August 13th, 2017, 7:39 am

I am fortunate enough to have both the 'forcer' and 'screwball' systems. I agree that either device could be dangerous if used carelessly but I allow my body to tell me what to do. If the balls are tight and uncomfortable I reduce the stretch. If there is 'slack' I will increase. I use these systems particularly at night when it is difficult to get weight to pull in the right direction. My balls will wake me up if too tight! I prefer the screwball as I can quickly and easily adjust the length in the dark. Changing rods is a longer and more involved process. I often find that my sack relaxes gradually during the night. I give it a few turns when I roll over in bed. Often, by the time I get up in the morning I am nearly at the end of the thread! More pics to follow....perhaps.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 13th, 2017, 1:16 pm

Great info,I think I will try it.I think the screwball certainly looks a little uncomfortable and intimidating,but I am a sound sleeper and sleep mostly on my back,so I should be good.May even be better for sleep,the rod changes have to be much more disruptive.Thanks again. :D

I think as far as safety goes,If you have been stretching seriously for a while,and not into self inflicting of pain,you know what things should feel like.I know at times I have stacked on USSRs tightly at night,and if they got painful during sleep,I would just be waken up,and I would remove one,then back to sleep.

FB,(you really have me thinking here :)....) Do you find you are able to stretch yourself further with this device,than if you load up with maximum weight?In other words,if you measured your hang while cranked up to a comfortable maximum hang,would it be more than other methods or maximum weight? And because of my anatomy,pull through is not a concern.

footboy42

Postby footboy42 » August 14th, 2017, 7:25 am

TrumpJunior wrote:
FB,(you really have me thinking here :)....) Do you find you are able to stretch yourself further with this device,than if you load up with maximum weight?In other words,if you measured your hang while cranked up to a comfortable maximum hang,would it be more than other methods or maximum weight? And because of my anatomy,pull through is not a concern.

Yes, I think I get a longer stretch with this than weights because the length and force applied is so quickly and easily changed. Another good feature is that the lower ring is smaller than the upper. I think this adds to comfort.

footboy42

Postby footboy42 » August 14th, 2017, 7:28 am

stretcher669 wrote:i don't know enough about that type of stretcher but you got a nice cock footboy42

Thanks!
I hope this thread will increase many people's knowledge.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 16th, 2017, 4:24 am

I don't have a Screwball, but am toying with the idea of trying one. I never yet met a ball-persuader that I didn't like! I've used the Forcer regularly for some years now and really enjoy the look and feel that it provides, particularly the exposure of the amazingly touch-sensitive scrotal skin. But in other threads such as my "Progress" thread, I've noted the potential to go too far with the Forcer - it is something of which to be aware. Same doubtless goes for the Screwball. I'm a regular heavy weighter (separate thread again), so both my balls and their suspension system are trained to accommodate far more than the usual amount of force. However, there are limits, even for me.

The line for me is when it begins to be a little difficult to install and remove the rod in the Forcer - that tells you that you're at the limit (my present limit is a 5 inch rod). That said, the whole idea of the Forcer is to apply pressure to your balls, so a little difficulty in fitting is OK - if it just drops in, it's not applying any pressure!

As TrumpJunior says, a little experience goes a long way. I think that I would be able to recognize when I've hit the limit with the Screwball. Of course, that may not be true for everyone. But I seriously doubt that I could (or would) stretch further than I do with my heavy weights. I think it would be just another way of achieving the same result.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”