Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Re: Adjustable ballstretcher (screwball) pictures and discussion

Postby footboy42 » October 2nd, 2017, 9:00 am

TrumpJunior wrote:
FB,is it cold this time of year where you are?I am hoping the screwball is the perfect elixir to stretch out during the winter for me this winter.

It' springtime. Up to about 14C in the day and down to about 7C at night. Hawaii a few weeks ago was much warmer though. I didn't take any weights with me but the boys certainly hung low there... :D

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » November 15th, 2017, 1:30 pm

The weather here in New York has really cooled off.It really tightened my balls up and the 30mm donut really beat up my sack badly to the point I had to let the raw skin heal up for 2 days.But I could still wear the screwball at night anf get some healing because of all the exposed skin to the open air.I took last winter off because I couldnt get loose enough even in the evenings to get weights back on.But the screwball this winter I am sure will get me to full stretch every night,and hopefully get me further progress.

I can walk around all day and work a construction job with a 45mm donut. But if I have to drive around for an hour or two with weights.in a car or truck with tight balls,it just beats the hell out of my sack like nothing else.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » November 15th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Screwball looks interesting...I did just pick up a 50mm bullet weight though....Wonderful

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 10th, 2017, 5:27 pm

One other thought about the screwball.I try to wear it as often as I can over night and I sleep most of the night on my back.It actually holds the balls in a position that keeps them pointed towards your feet,like standing up without clothes with heavy weight.It concerns me to sleep with anything more than a pound or so,because of the tight angle your balls have to make,as they basically rest against your ass.That makes me think that something may be getting pinched or kinked inside the sack.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”