What Really is the Burning Sensation???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

What Really is the Burning Sensation???

Postby TrumpJunior » June 26th, 2017, 11:07 am

So,many of use tighten up in the morning,when I tightly stack-on the USSRs on top of the WMC overnight,and feel that familiar burning sensation in the morning...what is burning really? It kind of feels like the skin of my drum-tight sack,but is it something else?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: What Really is the Burning Sensation???

Postby tundraman » June 26th, 2017, 11:48 am

I always leave an inch or so of free room at the top at night when I can't watch my hang for contractions.
I only use WMCs at night as they can move easily to follow the hang. The silicone USSRs or any other "rubber" ring tends to wipe the shea butter off and then start sticking to the skin in a few hours. I think that's what is happening to you.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 26th, 2017, 10:05 pm

I am just referring to the typical burning that many of us get in the early morning,that makes some guys wear less weight until loosening up takes place around mid-morning on.For me,many times I just ignore it,it's not a very intense thing,but if it is from tightly stacked USSRs,I just take one off.Just curious of why it "burns"?

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Postby footboy42 » June 27th, 2017, 7:46 am

I suspect that it is lack of blood supply to the skin. Too much pressure stops the blood flowing in the tiny vessels. I regard it as a warning sign and move things about to reduce the pressure.

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » June 27th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Hello guys! I still do not understand a thing. I can easily Sleep with a stack of 60 mm weights. But standing up 30mm is more then enough to Carry during the day!?? I think the weights cuts off bloodflow.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » June 28th, 2017, 1:57 pm

I also suspect part of the "burn" type feeling is when the scrotal skin is starting to stretch...When it becomes uncomfortable, I reduce the weight or more often, adjust the weight upwards and let it re-settle. I noticied it more when I was starting out, now not so much.

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » July 16th, 2017, 11:57 am

I get the same feeling, each morning I "warm up" my sack. Using a parachute and rubber exercise ropes to get my streach started then move to 5# of weight and add weight (another 5#)till I get that burning feeling then go back to my original 5#. My weight time varies but usually I go for 45 min minimum. After weights I use shea butter and coconut oil then put on my leather streacher for the rest of my day.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 16th, 2017, 2:11 pm

Sammy,forgive me,but I don't really understand some guys going with leather over WMCs,if lower hanging balls is what you desire.Jarod Johansen himself talks about many,many years of manual and leather stretching didn't equal the results he got with a year of 24/7 ball weights.There are other guys here in the 7-8 inch plus range who have found the same to be true,their gains topped out and stagnated until they got serious with ball weights around the clock.

Fantasack has a thread on here about "Heavy Weighting" where he follows a daily routine similar to one you describe,but he considers the heavy weighting to be more of a recreation,and not responsible for his impressive gains in hang. I believe he has switched to a leather stretcher to actually slow down and maintain his gains because his balls were getting too low for him to wear shorts in public! :D

I have to agree with others now,about the burning,since I have developed some hang to actually work with.If I work the ring upwards off my balls and let it settle on it's own,the burning goes away,I don't have to deal with this much,though,usually in the morning maybe,or if using heavier weight for brief periods.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”