Forum Participation

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Forum Participation

Postby TrumpJunior » July 2nd, 2017, 11:26 am

stretcher669 wrote:i totally agree if you belong to this forum you should post and at least update your avatar. from the time i joined i decided that if i am to belong to such an illustrious group, then i should post. it is great to see the progress of others as it is an incentive to get feedback as to how well we are doing. the advice on this forum are invaluable to new and long time stretchers. we are such a diverse lot and it so good to see such great Q&A participation.

i have to enthusiastically agree with Stretcher.This is definitely one activity where the advice and inspiration of others is key.I would have flat out quit before getting over the hump.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » July 21st, 2018, 10:44 am

You may have noticed we are getting a lot of experienced new members for the past year. I think it is due to Rantallion with it's Low hanging support group shutting down and the word about our site getting around.

On the spammer, bots, spider, malware and harvester front, the most active internet bad guy countries have shifted also.
Two world events have recently happened. Russia has taken over the Ukraine Crimea and it's IPs. The Netherlands has sold or rented a large number IP blocks of to the UK and other countries. I am dealing with a lot of site applicants that are using these once much cleaner IP areas since most of their old IPs have been blocked by almost all forums, servers and business sites due to heavy bad guy use. Also noticed many are using the easily hacked smart phones and public Wi-Fi addresses to register. If someone gets refused member admission here try it at another Wi-Fi site as the bad guys are using these heavily and getting them put on spam lists. If that doesn't work your phone may be hacked and being used as a proxy mule by the bad guys.

I got curious and looked up some data and here is the summery for the last year: ( M is Million IPs)
Country, Total bad IPs found:
Ukraine 10M
Russia 5M
France 1M
US 1M
Netherlands 0.627M
Germany 0.296M
China 0.276M
United Kingdom 0.246

Country, Total bad divided by the total population which generally equates to number of IPs:
Ukraine 22.7%
Netherlands 3.7%
Russia 3.5%
France 1.5%
United Kingdom 0.37%
Germany 0.36%
US 0.30%
China 0.02%

A few years ago China was number one until the government realized that doing business with and selling products to the rest of the world was very hard without the internet. :lol:
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 22nd, 2018, 11:47 am

I really think it would be a great thing if we got along with Russia.

Lowercapecod
Time stretching?: Weeks
Stretching usage: Rings-rubber and metal
Stretching intensity: 8-10 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5’8”, 165

Postby Lowercapecod » July 23rd, 2018, 11:20 am

Newbie from Cape Cod, Massachusetts here. Love to post, and read/see others. I hope to add to all the fellow strechers. I noticed at the nude beach that a few guys ate doing /wearing stretching devices. This made me feel better....and i even commented to them!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 17th, 2018, 2:11 am

I haven't the figure for nude beaches, but I do wear openly in the shower room. I've never been approached about my "stuff", although I have caught a few guys looking .................

Stretchingmyballs

Postby Stretchingmyballs » August 17th, 2018, 2:51 am

I’m a long time lurker off and on and between this site and various other sources have gleaned as much info as I can and have been applying it to my individual needs.

Much of the hesitation from me was correct sizing - because quite frankly I hate ordering stuff off the internet. (Not for any other reason except I like to physically view what I’m buying first - oh - and having to wait)

In fact, my first weight just showed up in the mail yesterday.

hangdog4
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since teens, on and off.
Stretching usage: Selection of 15m m rings, leather stretchers, scrotal infusion and an elastic puller.
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Permanent, two rings, sometimes more. Lots more for special occasions and any interesting devices.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft 15 stn
Other sexual practices: Very adaptable with those whom I like of both genders.

Postby hangdog4 » August 17th, 2018, 8:49 am

I always display the full works on nude beaches in areas predominately male, in saunas and pool changing rooms. Get looks, comments and the occasional touch up. Notice in the year I have been doing this at the pool several other guys have followed suit. Some very overtly, others more coy.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”