Forum Participation

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Forum Participation

Postby Fantasack » June 23rd, 2017, 10:46 pm

I've been noticing lately that most of the posting on this forum seems to be done by a mere handful of the same guys. There seem to be around a dozen participants who post regularly, and other are silent for the most part. However, the reading numbers show that there are a lot of guys looking - far more than are posting.

I suspect that this is a question for the moderators - what's the approximate percentage of regular posters (say once a month or more) to the total number of individuals who are registered members of this forum? Put another way, of the individuals registered here, what proportion are active, as opposed to passive, members?

Another forum in which I participate actually requires registered members to post periodically or lose their registration status. This is to deflect the attention of voyeurs and wankerss as opposed to serious participants. There's no such rule here on this forum, and I'm wondering how this is playing out .....

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Forum Participation

Postby tundraman » June 24th, 2017, 12:28 am

OK, this is the stuff that seems asked and not too hard to get:
Total membership = 1148

Member post quantity:
Total posts = 8829 ( 15.5 years)
100+ = 12
100-50 = 24
50-25 = 48
25-10 = 53
10-2 = 251
1 post = 120

Members on site ( active, logged in )
past 24 hours = 26
past week = 74

This site started December 31 2000.
September of 2012 Dave gave me admin level powers to clean the site out. I started deep vetting the new applicants.
By January 7 2013, with easy enrollment, we had over 10000 members, a ton of spammers, coded message terrorists, etc.
I purged the members that had never posted and the new member count became 149 and with the New Member group restrictions all the problems stopped.
Since then only one applicant got past the vetting and caught by the new member post approval routine.
While in the New Member group privileges are limited and no email nor messaging is active. This prevents use of the board as a blind mail server by those that have no other interest here.

As far as the voyeur thing goes, you don't even have to log in to poke around without search available.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » June 26th, 2017, 1:17 pm

I suspect the ball stretching community is a somewhat small one, compared to other "kinks"...Like vac pumping.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 26th, 2017, 1:59 pm

You can get an idea of the number of unlogged in eyeballs on the site currently at the bottom of the index page.
Under "WHOS ON LINE". Now it says:
In total there are 13 users online :: 3 registered, 1 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 27th, 2017, 10:03 am

I feel it is just a matter of time that "Ball Stretching" gets mentioned by a celebrity,an off-handed mention in a movie,or more likely a major mention in social media that would cause major traffic to this site and forum.From there I think interest and participation could blow up. I really see this as a very healthy activity that should be encouraged.

It is enjoyable,and the results and progress,and persistence is real,and challenging...all positive traits.I didn't even know ball stretching existed a year ago.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » June 28th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Lets just hope it isnt mentioned by that douche nozzle Johnny Depp.....

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 28th, 2017, 11:06 pm

Str8pumpin wrote:Lets just hope it isnt mentioned by that douche nozzle Johnny Depp.....

LMAO!
So, would it bother you if someone met you and they said "Hey,I heard you do that same thing that Johnny Depp does!" :D

Theoldguy
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » June 29th, 2017, 9:04 am

the correct response should be how do we gain a wider awareness of our somewhat niche hobby / kink surely one of our many MPs must indulge ?
James

xpc316e
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » July 1st, 2017, 4:45 pm

It would be useful if there were more traffic on the forum, but what really matters is quality and not quantity. We have members with the knowledge to swiftly answer queries and offer opinions based on experience, so what more do we really want?

I do wonder though just how many ball stretchers are out there. There seem to be plenty of places selling weights, so I am guessing that there are more weighted guys out there than one might imagine.

I am also developing a fledgling interest in pegging, and am a regular listener to Ruby Ryder's podcasts. She runs classes in Los Angeles on the subject and operates two websites. You would guess that there is a substantial community centred around her web presence, but there isn't a lot of traffic on her forum, so I guess that there are lots doing it, rather than wanting to talk about doing it.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

stretcher669
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » July 2nd, 2017, 7:03 am

i totally agree if you belong to this forum you should post and at least update your avatar. from the time i joined i decided that if i am to belong to such an illustrious group, then i should post. it is great to see the progress of others as it is an incentive to get feedback as to how well we are doing. the advice on this forum are invaluable to new and long time stretchers. we are such a diverse lot and it so good to see such great Q&A participation.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”