Do you Lose the Pulling Sensation no matter the weight?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Do you Lose the Pulling Sensation no matter the weight?

Postby TrumpJunior » June 5th, 2017, 10:53 am

A question for you more experienced guys...As you guys progress upward into the heavier 24/7 weights,does the awareness and pulling sensation on the balls always lessen as you get accustomed and get stronger with the weight increase? I'm wondering if there is some weight threshold where the awareness of a 24/7 weight is always,always there,or if we will always acclimate to the point,no matter the weight,say,a full kg,or more where the downward pull and awareness is always there no matter what (free hanging,unsupported by clothing,etc,)?

I guess it is a little surprising to me how quickly the weight increases become "old hat" to the point where you check yourself to see if the weight is still there.I'm guessing the creamasters become very strong,very quickly to support and cushion your new,heavier sack.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Do you Lose the Pulling Sensation no matter the weight?

Postby tundraman » June 5th, 2017, 11:02 am

This is part of the reason I phase on and off the rings. It keeps the sensations fresh both weighted and unweighted.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » June 6th, 2017, 3:00 am

Interesting topic! I'd have to say that the pulling sensation does wear off a bit over time - at least, it did for me. Like any other regular activity, you just get used to it, and it tends to fade into the background somewhat. Basically, your balls are just doing what you've been training them to do and making very little fuss about it!

In my own case, with my regular heavy weighting routine, no combination of WMC weights feels like much now - one of the downsides of being a heavy-weighter! Like tundraman, the best remedy for me is to go weightless for a day or two, after which I really feel those WMC weights again. The break brings that weighted feel back up from the background for a while. I've always recommended that every stretcher spend some time going unweighted, and this is another good reason to do so.

However, that's not the whole story. As I noted above, the 45 mm WMC that I wear all the time when not in leather is scarcely noticeable when sitting or standing still. However, as soon as I start to move around, the weight gets my balls swinging. It's that swinging sensation that reminds me that I have weight on there - it's pretty insistent! I really feel the weight then, and that feeling has never diminished.

Mind you, this is predicated on the idea that you have enough hang length to allow balls and weight to swing freely in pendulum fashion. For some years I didn't have enough to do that - I could wear the weights but there was no free sack length above them to allow for swinging. After I finally developed enough hang to accommodate a 45 mm WMC full-time, I quickly began to make further progress to the point where I now have a few inches of free sack length above the WMC to allow things to swing. This change has all developed within the last year. That swinging feels soooooo good!!

Theoldguy
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » June 8th, 2017, 8:02 am

Re tugging feeling I no longer get the delicious ache I got behind the Pubic bone but as I have attained a genuine stretch I find that the pendulum swing is very enjoyable to the point where I deliberately swing them back and forth between my legs it feels amazing 2 rings plus 6 ussrs I love the feeling

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » June 9th, 2017, 3:11 pm

Couldn't agree more with Theoldguy - as the tugging sensation fades somewhat into the background, the swinging sensation takes over. For me, that never grows old!! I swing the sack every chance I get!

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 9th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Ditto ! , I love the clapper in a bell analogy for walking my hang in my kilts - Whee! :evil:
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”