Morning Sack Tightness

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Morning Sack Tightness

Postby Fighterpilot » June 2nd, 2017, 9:27 am

Alright guys, need some advice here. I'm a bit discouraged with my stretching right now. Like most of you, I love seeing my progress when my hang relaxes by mid to late day. Even in the early mornings, 12am-3am, I still have a relaxed hang, enough so that wearing a steel wmc causes no discomfort. I get up between 4:45am/5am for work and dispite my efforts I cannot seem to keep my hang relaxed enough to continue wearing my wmc. It just becomes uncomfortable with significant tightness in my sack, some discoloration and a small drop in temp. I usually wear a 34mm with a relaxed hang, but try to start with a 36mm when my sack is tight. Most mornings I end up taking off my weight completely out of frustration and discomfort and then find that I'm hesitant to even put it back on later in the day! As soon as I wake up I get dressed to try to maintain my body temp. I do drink a coffee so I know the coffee can add to my issue, but I don't usually drink it until almost 2 hours after I've already been awake and have been dealing with the tightness.

I'm sure a lot of you have experienced this so any advice would be great! Am I removing the weight prematurely? Do I need to try to push through? I've read on several threads that there should be little to no pain while stretching and I'm certainly in a state of discomfort during this "window" of my day. Help!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Morning Sack Tightness

Postby TrumpJunior » June 2nd, 2017, 10:03 am

Pretty normal I would say.Definitely the tightest time for me.That time of the morning your testosterone is at peak level for the day,probably has a lot to do with it.If your not aroused,your only a whisper away from it,and that is a sack tightener right there.

It's really about developing enough hang to the point where it is not a problem I just got over the hump where weight changes,showering,and my daily morning routine have gotten much easier.If your metal weight is taking up most of your hang,or if you are mechanical stretching with a forcer or USSRs you become extra aware of it.

I think some guys like Fantasack adjust their weight in the morning,and then add as things loosen up later.I actually throw on as many USSRs as I can take, many mornings, to get extra stretch upon awaking,just....because.I remove them as they start burning,and remove all before going to work.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » June 6th, 2017, 4:00 am

TrumpJunior is quite correct in saying that this is pretty normal. I used to have exactly the same experience that you describe - I often had to remove even my first 15 mm WMC first thing. And like you again, I seriously considered quitting altogether in frustration over this issue. However, I didn't do so, and boy am I glad!!

One thing that helped in the early days was that I tried leather for a while. A 1 inch leather stretcher stayed on better because it had more "give" while also holding things in pretty tightly. I now wear a 4 inch leather stretcher for sleeping, with an extra 1 inch stretcher added on more relaxed nights for a 5 inch mechanical stretch.

Again as TJ notes, the trick is to persevere - eventually you will get to the point where you can keep the weight on regardless of any tightening. It's a series of "humps" - first you can wear 30 mm of rings part-time and a 15 mm item full-time. Then the bar shifts to a full-time capacity of 30 mm and a part-time capacity of 45 mm. I'm now at a full time capacity (if I choose) of 60 mm and a part-time capacity of 90 mm, although most of the time I stick with 45 mm.

That said, pain isn't part of stretching. If you have to remove the weight, do so and don't feel bad - it'll go back on in due course!

I endorse TJ''s advice regarding the USSR's. I do the same as him. If I've slept with weights, it's usually with a 45 mm WMC and an extra 15 mm WMC, to which I usually add one or two USSR's between the two for a mechanical stretch of at least 90 mm. Like TJ, I add as many USSR's as I can first thing in the morning to get a jump on things. I then remove the 15 mm WMC and go through the day with the 45 mm WMC in place, although as the day progresses I often add up to an extra 45 mm just for the feel of it. And then there's my heavy-weighting ...... but that's another thread!

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » June 7th, 2017, 10:26 pm

I generally agree with the above views.

Here in Oz, winter has come in quite severely. I can keep the weights on all night (using Ball Forcer) bjut once I get up and move around, the whole scrotum starts an argument with the rings, and eventually I have to lighten the load or even take everything off. Then it will be some hours before my balls graciously consent to take back the weight, which I have to build up as the day progresses.

The physiological fact is that the cremester and other tissues are just doing what nature has programmed millenia before ball stretching was invented.

I do think that you must keep at it and stretch, stretch, stretch. as often and as hard as you can. I have found you achieve milestones and suddenly the balls will hang lovely and loose, even on winter days. Balls have a mind of their own and will not give up easily what they have been taught. But I imagine we all have days when we realise they have submitted and yielded some territory. And often they can't or you don't want them to, reclaim it.

So persistence is the key,

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » June 7th, 2017, 10:34 pm

Eventually you do reach a point at which there's a certain minimal weight which you never have to remove. It takes time to get there, that's all. For me, it's 60 mm of WMC's these days, although I usually just wear a 45 mm item from choice. I never have to remove it at any time except for cleaning or when switching to leather.

As all here have said, keep at it!! There's no substitute for persistence!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”