Vein Dilation/Bulge

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Vein Dilation/Bulge

Postby Fighterpilot » May 25th, 2017, 11:28 pm

How much, if any, is normal? I have no pain or discomfort but I have a few veins that are visibly enlarged. I'll try to get an accurate picture in the mean time. I'm wearing a 15mmx34ID. 36ID causes slip through and 32 seems too tight

Fighterpilot

Re: Vein Dilation/Bulge

Postby Fighterpilot » May 25th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Steel w/ rounded edges

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 26th, 2017, 11:16 am

I wish I had more information on this to offer help.I know that the weights do offer enough constriction for everyone,to make the balls grow in diameter.If I had to guess I would say mine increase about 15% compared to unweighted. This makes a pull-through pretty much impossible in my case.My point is,it is probably nothing unusual,but you should keep an eye on it.Does this go away,when the weight is off? I know that Fantasack's sack :) ,turns quite purple during his heavyweight routine,then goes back to a normal color after a while,when he is done. And Tundraman,of course,is really going to have the best info and advice on this.

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » May 26th, 2017, 8:15 pm

Thanks for the reply TJ. Yes, it goes away when the weight is removed which makes me think that wearing the weight is only making it more noticeable, not really worse, maybe due to the stretched skin. I also thought, maybe they've been like that since before I started stretching but this hobby has increased my attention to the area so I'm just now noticing it. There is also little discoloration of my scrotum as well, which makes me think that circulation isn't really an issue. It doesn't get alarmingly blue/purple and there is no issue with temperature. I guess it's just something to monitor regularly.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 27th, 2017, 10:39 am

I started stretching last August,with a very tight sack,and have been very,very happy with my gains,probably about 1 1/2 inches so far.I do construction work,and I think all that physical activity every day,and friction on the ball weight beats up my sack more than others.What I found,after a while,that it was helpful to take a day off during the weekend,just to let my sack skin repair a little bit.I know that during that day my sack would feel tingly,even a little itchy,like possibly blood flow was getting to skin and other areas much better than when the weight was on,and that extra blood flow was replenishing things to areas that needed it.Also,the ring around my sack that the weight causes would normalize,along with the color,after 10 hours or so.It might be something to consider in your situation.

I took the winter off,because working outside in the cold,snow,rain etc. was causing my sack to tighten up and not really relax,which caused the weight to rub my ball skin during work so badly,that my sack was constantly raw.I'm hoping and confident I will develop a lot of hang this summer,so as not to have to worry about removing the weight this coming winter.My hang actually came back completely and then some after 2 weeks of weighting.The only problem is,after a minute or two without weight,my nuts rise and tighten,so at this point,I am taking zero minutes of rest and am absolutely 24/7 until further notice.Otherwise I might consider taking a day every week or two,without weight,just to be sure the constriction of the weight wasn't restricting blood to anything for too long.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » May 29th, 2017, 10:13 pm

When I started out, I had the same distended vein experience. It went away after a while - the circulatory system in your sack makes adjustments. Even with heavy weights these days, there's very little change in coloration or vein appearance. I also don't get the "ring around the sack" symptom that TJ mentions.

The tightening up after the weights are removed seems to be completely normal - I experience that too. However, after only ten minutes or so I'm back to those lovely soft dangly little swingers! I do go without weights from time to time just to experience that! Plus going back to weights after a bit of time off feels soooooo good! Variety is the spice of life ...........

I actually think that my balls have grown a bit in size, period, since I started on this journey. When I started out, I tried a 38 mm WMC but experienced some pull-through's. So I went down to 36 mm, with 34 mm for my Forcer set. These days, I'm back up to 38 mm, and even with what most people would consider extremely heavy weights on a 38 mm WMC I have no pull-through issues. I now use a 36 mm Forcer set.

I guess balls are like anything else - train hard and often with them and they'll respond! Your body takes note of the demands that you place upon it and responds accordingly.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » May 30th, 2017, 6:38 pm

I mentioned that my balls seem to have grown in size a bit since I started down this road. Here's a picture of their current status - I applied a weighted ball-splitter to give a better sense of where they're at. The hands are there for scale.
Forum no. 36.jpg
Forum no. 36.jpg (194.97 KiB) Viewed 1504 times

As far as the other symptoms discussed here go, heavy weighting these days makes the go a bit redder, no doubt due to the blood supply being cranked up to help the tissues deal with the load. However, the former bluish coloration mentioned by TJ is now a thing of the past - the skin darkens very little these days. Here's a picture taken today near the end of a 15 minute session when the the sack was at maximum load.
Forum no. 37.jpg
Forum no. 37.jpg (58.4 KiB) Viewed 1504 times

I think it's all a matter of training. I've been amazed at how the body responds to ever-increasing levels of training (although I have now stabilized and won't be going after more).

Have fun!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”