Limits?!?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Limits?!?

Postby Fantasack » May 20th, 2017, 4:12 am

As I draw nearer to my self-imposed goal, I've been troubled by one question - are there limits to how far you can stretch things? If you maintained the same level of stretching intensity that got you to your goal, what would happen? Would you keep on gaining hang length forever until you were treading on your own balls, or would you eventually hit a physiological wall beyond which you couldn't go even if you hung the WMC's for the rest of your life?

I asked Dave Smith about this, and he felt that some kind of a limit would probably exist. However, he couldn't say for certain where this might be. I also found a few comments on the 'Web that implied that a limit most likely exists. However, there was no data to back this opinion up. Anyone else out there have any thoughts or experience to share in this regard??

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day

Re: Limits?!?

Postby Fighterpilot » May 20th, 2017, 12:54 pm

You know Fantasack, I never really thought about it. Now that you have brought it up, I'd have to imagine that there is a limitation SOMEWHERE. But that limitation could be quite a few things and I suppose would differ from stretcher to stretcher. Eventually the floor (lol) would create a barrier and make stretching beyond that incredibly difficult. Even if one could find a way to stretch beyond that, With whichever position or device were available, i would imagine that maintaining that position for a long enough period of time to generate results would be quite difficult. Also, I'm sure a limitation exists in the stretchers ability to function in day to day life. Again, "day to day" would differ from person to person but I would think that eventually, while I'm sure still enjoyable, the length of stretch would interfere with the daily schedule. As far as biologically...I really don't know, I failed biology in school haha my initial thought was that one could only stretch so far...but then again, who knows?! I guess if the creamaster stretches and maintains strength and does not thin, if that even happens, I would imagine it could go on for some time!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 20th, 2017, 11:10 pm

I believe that Jonathan Livingston Seagull has proven,in fact,there are no limits.

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » May 21st, 2017, 3:33 pm

Fighterpilot, I couldn't agree more that the "limit" for most stretchers will probably not be physiological - rather, it will be the longest hang length that doesn't negatively interfere with one's day-to-day life. It may be possible to stretch down to the floor, but seriously, folks, who would want to?!? Quite apart from the massive potential for serious damage, what would you wear? No shorts, no kilts, no swim trunks - you'd be stuck forever in long pants!!

Speaking personally, I've given this a lot of thought (as all ball-stretchers should) and have come to the realization that even down to the knees would be impracticably long for me personally. Even now, I've had to stop wearing some of my favorite shorts and have had to switch to baggy boxer-style swim shorts. Plus some of my outdoor activities (like ATV riding and cave exploration) are becoming somewhat compromised - I have to be really careful now when fitting my sit-harness for vertical caving, and my balls are always getting trapped between my leg and the ATV tank!

My reason for posting this topic is that for me personally there are practical limits (which will doubtless vary from individual to individual), and the maintenance of such limits may require that one back off from the stretching effort. Not a happy thought - my concern is that I may have to back off from, or even abandon, an activity which I love. That's why I'm wondering if there are any physiological limits at work here. I'd like to think that I could stretch forever and stay within a comfort zone ...... but is this a realistic expectation?!?

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day

Postby Fighterpilot » May 21st, 2017, 4:49 pm

I think you pretty much summed it up with "stretch forever and stay within a comfort zone." Your stretch regime now is not what it was when you began the journey and it won't be what your regime is next month as your journey continues. However, all along you have been in your comfort zone, the fine line between not enough and too much, whether it be weight, time, or even frequency. I think you would regret abandoning something you love so much and I also think that is the last resort. I'm sure there are other adjustments you can make to continue stretching without having to sacrifice your other extra curricular activities. It's all in moderation! You may find yourself in a "maintaining" phase for a while. Then who knows, you may want to regress a bit just to progress again for the fun of it!! The idea of everything is for fun and enjoyment so tweak what needs tweaking to make that happen!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » May 22nd, 2017, 4:55 am

Well said indeed, Fighterpilot - words to live by! Thanks!!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”