Took Winter OFF,Advice needed to ease back in.

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Took Winter OFF,Advice needed to ease back in.

Postby TrumpJunior » May 13th, 2017, 11:18 am

If you guys remember,I work construction outdoors,I am in NY. First week of January,my sack started to take a severe beating from tight balls and friction from work.After a few stops and starts,I decided to take time off until spring.Even at night my balls wouldn't relax and hang much,so I didn't do any evening stretching either.

I have been putting the USSRs on at night,am up to 3 or 4 after 2 weeks.I take them off for work so far.Want to get weight back on this weekend.

My sack has stretched out nicely,and my left nut has settled down in it very well.My right nut however,is resisting things and has dropped down about half way into the sack,and is still pretty tight.My right nut has always been a lot higher,but after starting last August,by Christmas my balls were finally almost symmetrical,was very happy about that. :D

Anyway, I figured I would share that,and seek some advice for getting going again after a winter layoff,thanks!

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Took Winter OFF,Advice needed to ease back in.

Postby TrumpJunior » May 13th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Weight back on,buttered up,and ready to go!
You complete me.:D

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » May 14th, 2017, 2:33 pm

Hey Tjr, glad your back in the game! I also live in a place where the winters are pretty brutal, but I dont work outside so that helps...When its cold I'll wear several layers and usually put on a larger diameter ring as I know I will pull up some...What really helps me is when I feel that constriction I jump in a warm shower and get everything nice and stretched out again...Ive been wearing a single 30mm most of the winter, adding a few rings on top when time and conditions permit....Summer is definate stretching time!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » May 14th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Yeah,I stopped and started a few times in January,but my sack was so beat up and irritated,I actually got a trickle of blood in the shower,and my nuts had pulled up tight,and wouldn't hang much,even at night in a warm bed.I just hadn't grown enough hang since August to think it would improve much.

Good news is that,with 10 days of USSRS at night only.building up to 4 rings,and 24 hrs. of weight (300 grams),everything is down where it was...and no aches or concerns at all. :) I think a month of this will be fine,then I will start progressing in weight again.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » May 18th, 2017, 4:49 am

I've found that a leather stretcher can work well if you're suffering from sack irritation, especially if lubricated with some form of medicated lubricant like Bag Balm (see separate post). It's almost like applying a bandage. If I have to take some time off (usually for family-related reasons), I usually start back with a few days of leather plus some USSR's.

Glad you're back on track, TJ!!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » May 18th, 2017, 11:10 am

Thanks for the encouragement Mr. F.

Getting going again has been a pleasure.My balls have stretched out quite easily,dare I say a bit lower than when I stopped in the winter? I'm on my feet and active during work,10 hours a day,and didn't feel any tug or ache at all,didn't even know weight was on,even though only 12 ounces.Warm weather has finally hit here in New York,so being that I am completely stretched out,I look forward to a fine season of permanent growth. I'm going to put ego aside,and make my priority to keep weight on 24/7,with no lapses,no matter how light the resistance.As long as my sack skin holds up,all is good!

It's amazing how a seemingly minor thing like having 300 grams of weight around the scrotum can just enhance one's life. :D

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » May 28th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Getting back in and regaining all of the stretch and actually back to making gains on my hang was easier than I expected,it was actually kind of impressive because my balls had gone back up and tight,during the layoff,now they have dropped more than 2 inches in about 2 weeks.Pretty encouraging,because it makes me think I actually made some growth in the 5 months I was 24/7...not just stretching out what I already had at the start.

I used the USSRs at night for a week to get some initial stretch back,then went to a 20mm ring for a week,then up to a 30,24/7.I'm going to practice some more patience now,and just stick to the 30mm weight,with no increase for a while,even though I feel a need for more weight,because the 30mm weight I can barely feel,and have to check to see if it is really on my sack.More weight and USSRs bear down on my sack so much,I think it just doesn't allow my,roughed up skin to recover quick enough at night.I'm pretty sure that a 30mm will put enough force on everything to make decent gains at this point.

It seems like my spermatic chords and related things like blood vessels,etc,are taking some extra time to bounce back,my nuts go up within a minute of removing weight.I slap the Ussrs on before removing the weight for cleaning and showering,to keep everything down.When my balls rise,I get a very uncomfortable crampy feeling.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » May 28th, 2017, 12:40 pm

When coming off od full 24/7 weight to zero weight, I drop to a light weight for a day. It avoids the creamaster cramps and the big hang shrinkage. Muscles do this when you suddenly unload them. The same thing happens at the gym when you work your muscles hard at heavy weight and then don't "cool down" with some reps at light weight.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » May 28th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Tundraman,I know you have mentioned this before.For me right now,I really have no reason to remove the weights at all,so on they stay. :)

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » May 28th, 2017, 1:37 pm

I think you will make gains with the single 30. For the most part, thats what I wear, only adding extra weight if I'm lounging around the house. I made gains over the winter and most of the time it was with a single weight.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”