Took Winter OFF,Advice needed to ease back in.

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Took Winter OFF,Advice needed to ease back in.

Postby TrumpJunior » May 28th, 2017, 2:57 pm

Yeah,I'm starting to get the feeling,how much force to you really need? I think the creamasters get pretty strong,very quickly,and then you get the feeling and sensation like your not wearing anything at all,so nothing is really happening,right? But,of course that can't be true.As guys get older,a lot of guys get lower hanging balls,just from the gravity on their own sack,a 30mm weight has to weigh as much as 10 pairs of balls,lol!

A 30 just seems to be a good balance between force downward and less friction on the ball skin.In reality,it probably doesn't matter for the first couple of years,how far you want to push things,it just takes a while.It looks like many of the guys here can really accelerate gains,if they want, when they get 3 years in.

I just reached a point where I have enough hang where weight changes aren't a problem anymore,this makes my routine so much easier.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » May 28th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Sounds good TJ.
Remember that most issues are from trying to use more than 40 ounces/2.5 pounds/ 1134gm for 24/7. This is a long established rule of thumb.
Personally, with only one teste/creamaster, I carry a 30mm all the time and snap on a 15mm magnetic WMC during the day. The magnetic WMC is real easy to add or subtract.
Just be sure you get the technique of installing a magnetic without pinching any skin down pat. They come together with a snap and woe to any skin caught in between. I slide the big part on then use my thumb along side the gap to push the skin well clear of the gap when I clip the rest of the ring on. If it is the first ring going on you need your thumb and index finger to clear the gap on both sides of the ring.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 28th, 2017, 8:00 pm

I have been around magnetic devices at work,and it seems like,with a magnet nothing is happening,then there is a startling "Thwack!".....My rule of thumb is "Balls and Magnets don't mix." :D

tundraman

Postby tundraman » May 28th, 2017, 9:54 pm

The nice thing about these magnetic WMCs is that the plug and gap is only about an inch across. It is pretty easy to pull the skin to the back side and inspect the cleared area with your eyeballs before the thwack. I've never gotten skin thanks to Dave risking his sack for the design phase of these.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » May 29th, 2017, 12:21 pm

Sounds like you love it.For me,I'll stick to the allen wrench.I have found that even chicks can work them. :o

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » June 9th, 2017, 2:00 pm

I thought about trying the magnetic ring, but had thoughts of my crotch pulling into my car door with a thud..... :lol:

tundraman

Postby tundraman » June 9th, 2017, 7:38 pm

My magnetic WMC helps me point north :lol:
I checked the closed ring on my hang with a nickel steel hanger. There is some attraction but not much.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”