The dawn of testicular awareness

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

The dawn of testicular awareness

Postby Fantasack » March 15th, 2017, 4:18 am

I'm wondering how far back the idea of ball-stretching goes for others on this forum. Is it a recent fascination, or does it go way back into the past?

For me, it started over 50 years ago, when I first really became aware of my balls and their connection with sex. I developed an instant fascination with balls (as well as female breasts!) and spent hours playing with them in a wide variety of ways while masturbating, fantasizing that I was hung like a bull! However, I soon learned that my balls were far less prominent than those of many other guys, and this led me to do a lot of pulling and tugging, hoping that I could bring them down that way! I also tried hanging weights from them using simple limited-slip nooses, hoping for the same effect.

However, while all of this felt good, it had almost no effect on my hang because it wasn't sufficiently sustained. I became notorious for always asking my sexual partners to pull as hard as they could on my balls when I approached climax, and the resulting orgasms when they did so were the best! The main limitation was that because of my small hang, I didn't have all that much to grip! Now that's certainly changed ..............

So my ball-stretching fantasies go back over half a century. But I never actually started working seriously on my rather pathetic hang until I stumbled across Dave's wonderful Secretleather products. The rest is history ..............

Any other "awakening" stories out there?

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: The dawn of testicular awareness

Postby Str8pumpin » March 16th, 2017, 3:19 pm

I started with weights around 2012, but for several years before that I was really into pumping, both cock and balls. I could pump my balls to huge size, but never liked the weird way they looked when all that fluid was re absorbed. It did help stretch my scrotal skin, but didnt do anything for making my balls hang lower. I found the secretleather site and thought that might be fun...
Bought my first 15mm weight and ordered far too large, kept slipping off. but finally got it figured out. For quite awhile I only went weighted at night or on my days off, just couldnt wear them at work. Now I wear 24-7 and love the constant tug. Its so worth it. The lady who waxes me mentioned one time "you've got some really long balls".... :lol:

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: The dawn of testicular awareness

Postby tundraman » March 16th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Teen age puberty when the hormones flood is when the foreskin is detaching from the glans. Masturbation is the natural way the foreskin gets worked loose.
I didn't really pay much attention to my testicules until I mashed one on my bicycle seat at 18.
After that I knew that a single teste would look odd and avoided nudity around other people.
Discovered this art at about age 55 and the rest is results.
Now I make up for width of hang with length of hang - :lol:
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”