Getting out of ball-stretching

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Getting out of ball-stretching

Postby Fantasack » March 15th, 2017, 3:44 am

No, I’m not leaving, sports fans!! However, I bet that heading got your attention - "Wot - Fantasack leaving??" No chance ..........

However, leaving ball-stretching is the topic that's on my mind. I know that there have been ball-stretchers who have left the community for various reasons. The most famous of these of course is Jarod, who left some time ago after spending years at the forefront of our weird obsession – I still don’t know why. I’m sure that there have been others. This raises a few questions in my mind:

1) Does anyone out there (Dave or anyone else) know how long the active life of the average ball-stretcher is? Do we all keep going forever, or do we fade away after a while? What’s the usual pattern? Or is there a usual pattern?

2) Can any of you think of any potential reason why you might quit down the road? Spousal pressure, practical problems with a long hang (I'm already experiencing a few of those), discouragement at slow progress (I nearly quit for that reason a few years back), etc.?? For me, the only two things that would drive me out are a personal injury (most likely in my case from my heavy weighting rather than from conventional ball-stretching!) or reaching a hang limit that I don’t wish to exceed. I’m getting very close to the second of these criteria now – I‘m more or less down as far as I want to go when unweighted. So I’m going to have to at least back off, if not quit altogether.

3) Is there anyone out there who still checks in now and then who has quit, or knows someone else who did? If so, what’s your story?

I hope that this thread draws some thoughtful comments. All the best!!

Niccolo

Re: Getting out of ball-stretching

Postby Niccolo » March 22nd, 2017, 5:14 am

I have long believed - and my own experience bears this out - that ball stretching is addictive. Once you get over the initial discomfort, you are hooked. In my view, there are numertous benefits for those of us who have taken up the practice.

I guess some men will withdraw because of injury and/or SO rebukes or discouragement.

But it is no bad thing to be a lifetime stretcher. The ancient Chinese have laid down a whole regime - called Chi gong or "Iron Crotch" = which is ball stretching plus. My Chinese dr encourages me to practice Qi gong and to come for my acupuncture sessions with ball weights in place. I am feeling the benefits in better healthier hornier genitals and the Chinese dr, when he tests my pulse (in the traditional Chinese way),tells me my kidney yang is improving all the time. Very good news for this ancient fella.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » March 22nd, 2017, 2:45 pm

There was a time several years ago I stopped for about 5 months. At the time, my wife had a job that had her traveling alot, so I started stretching with weights and initially didnt tell her. After a while, she did start to notice my balls were hanging alot lower than before. I somewhat played it off as I guess I'm getting older :lol: ...Her job changed , so I figured well thats the end of that. But I really missed the feeling, but didnt quite know how she would respond if I told her. We have always liked toys, and I'm a big fan of cock rings...So one time I mentioned to her , "hey you know they make rings that go around the balls too, bet that would feel good"..She said lets try it...! So I introduced her to ball weights. At first she had the usual questions, doesnt that hurt, etc..The first time we had sex wearing them I was so excited I blew a load that covered her from stomach to her chin! :D Now I wear 24-7 with her consent, and its been nice..No going back for me.

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » March 27th, 2017, 4:35 am

I think that you guys are missing the central point that I was trying to make here! I wasn’t talking about simply walking away from ball-stretching – no-one who’s tried it and enjoys it as much as I do is ever going to do that voluntarily! You’re preaching to the choir here! No, the thing that I was wondering was whether there were any circumstances that you could foresee which might trigger a decision to quit in spite of your inclinations. I mentioned injury as one possibility, but I suspect that to be a given. The main point in which I was interested is whether or not you could see a limit to the length of hang that you might be comfortable with over the long haul (aka the rest of your life!). Jarod evidently reached that limit – anyone else?!?

In my case, my regular sessions of going unweighted for a day or two now and then have led me to the conclusion that I do not want to be stepping over my own balls! I’m already at the point where exposure to incidental damage during physical outdoor activities is becoming an issue, plus my clothing choices are being increasingly affected. So I could see myself cutting back to somewhat lesser weights and reducing my mechanical stretching activities, the goal being to maintain what I have without increasing my hang any further. I would only (and very reluctantly) quit altogether if I failed to find an ongoing regime that maintained my “perfect” hang without further extending it.

I was just wondering if anyone else had given any thought to this issue of potential limits. Or is it down to the floor as far as everyone else is concerned?!? There are issues with an ultra-long hang – best thought about, because there’s no going back!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » March 27th, 2017, 11:05 am

I am in total agreement Fantasack and have been in maintenance mode for a couple of years now. As a kilt wearer, I realized I had reached a limit when I was risking exposure to the public when bending over. Kilts are normally worn with the bottom at the top of the knee cap. But when you bend over the back rises 2 to 4 inches as the fabric has to go over your rump. In summer my dingle berry was right at the dangling limit and I got tired of squatting to reach the my cranberry juice on the bottom shelf. :roll: Kilted guys get more "watched" in stores than a bulge down the leg.
I have a lot of fun switching from weights to weightless and back. For me, the weightless swing in the breeze is as stimulating as with weights. Then one way gets less fun, I switch.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » April 13th, 2017, 7:12 pm

We're in complete agreement, tundraman! Variety is indeed the spice of life - I too really enjoy my weightless days off! But seriously, guys, do give this some thought............

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 7th, 2017, 2:28 pm

LOL :mrgreen:
I am looking forward to the the day when I can say...."Hey Honey,come here!.....Be honest,Are my balls too low?" :)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”