Metal rings - where can I find them?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Mrxxxx
Time stretching?: 3 years, on and off
Stretching usage: 40mm steel 650g, 32mm ID
20mm steel 32mm ID
Your hang: 4inches
Stretching intensity: Few hours per week
Are you pierced?: No

Metal rings - where can I find them?

Postby Mrxxxx » February 2nd, 2017, 9:21 am

Does anyone know where to find stainless steel rings about 35mm id? I'm not talking about the split collar weights, just the thinner rings you can wear in addition to the split collar weights. I'm having a hard time finding them. I found some metal rings but were only 5mm thick which was too thin. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: Metal rings - where can I find them?

Postby Savage206 » November 5th, 2017, 4:45 am

The smallest I have found is 1 5/8 from a different website. Hit me up for details

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”