Nylon sleeve for between sack and WMC

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Nylon sleeve for between sack and WMC

Postby tundraman » June 5th, 2012, 11:18 pm

I have gone back to my old tried and true setup (remember I am dealing with one testicule).
32.2-15mm on bottom and 31.6-30mm with this sleeve made from old Reebok Playdry shirt using the original hem elastic. (stretches better that my zigzag stitched hems and is needed to anchor the sleeve bottom in place)
A real nice feature of this set up is that I can easily adjust the stack up my hang when the bottom is getting too tight. I pinch some skin at the bottom and pull up on the upper sleeve end above the ring stack, thus moving everything up.

This blue sleeve is 7 inches long and will cover two 30mm WMCs and go another inch up the hang - just for referance.

This fabric seems to get great traction on my sack - even with lube. It also keeps the sock elastic from grabbing sack hairs or irritating the sack skin - either will contract the sack. ( With a WMC at the bottom this should be great for the shackle pin users! - between the sack and the shackle.)

My cutting pattern has this fabric at 5 inches wide which works for 30 to 34mm ID WMCs - and as long as you need to go - all the way up the hang. Adjust this width so that it isnt tight on your hang taper the hem so it doesnt slide back over the WMC while wearing it - start large-ish and resew snugger if needed.
So I take my 5 by 7 inch fabric and fold it over, with the shiny side in, the factory hem at one end and line up the edges. Then using a narrow (about 1/8 inch wide) zigzag stitch, I stitch the length of the open edge together. I form the taper at the hem on this side at the same time. I back stitch over the ends of this seam to keep them from un-raveling. Then I sew the taper at the other side of the hemmed end. Then trim off the extra fabric. The weave of this fabric is heat bonded to make the shiny side so it will not unravel and no edge binding is needed.

NOTE - since this is a synthetic fabric, oil bonds to it and won't wash out. After a few wash and wear cycles it no longer wicks the shea as it is saturated already. Hasn't decomposed or lost stretch from the shea yet. It really reduces shea transfer to the outer sock (worn when cool). And thus the amount of shea needed to stay stretching is reduced.
UPDATES - The elastic starts to fade at about 4-5 years of use and washing.
-This design only works for bottom rings 30mm or less tall. If the hem opening is large enough to be stretched over a taller ring, it will be too loose to stay securely atop the ring in use.

With the weights on the hang and ( lubed - before or after sleeve installation ) put the bunched up sleeve with the hemmed end toward the bottom over the testcule(s). ( One ball at time twoballers. :lol: ) This is shiny side in with the hem we put in on the outside and away from the hang.
Slide the unsewn end of the sleeve under the first WMC and under the rest of the weights.
Take the hemmed end of the sleeve up over the bottom weight, it should be quite snug getting over the WMC, and let it fall between the bottom and next weight. It's easyiest to slide the bottom side fully over and then work the edges over until the top pops over - don't take too long here, you are cutting off blood flow to the boys.
Then pull the unsewn end on up the hang till the bunching is gone.

This has worked for months for me 24/7 - it's just more work to get on and off.
Between January and May, using these sleeves, shea oil and butter, wearing kilts and using the booster seat that I posted a "how to" about - I hung weighted 24-36 ozs(24 oz for 24/7 or I compress and need to take a night off), free and vertically, 17-18 hours every day and gained an inch in length that was not part of the initial skin stretch - but new skin growth. (Will reload pictures for seat info and get it here soon)

I measured the double thickness of this sleeve at 1.0mm so the effective WMC ID is 1mm less
The picture is of a sleeve and the boys size large no show socks with the heel sewn and cut off that I wear over it all.
IMG_0001_1.JPG
IMG_0001_1.JPG (69.16 KiB) Viewed 7028 times

I have a one page PDF of illustrated installation instructions for this sleeve - if you have two nuts and a short hang getting it on and off is tricky.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

tchmango

Re: Nylon sleeve for between sack and WMC

Postby tchmango » June 19th, 2012, 8:27 pm

I used a silk hanky like you stick in the breast pocket of a suit coat. Works well. Thanks for the idea.

Chumy
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Ball weights and manual streching.
Stretching intensity: On an off and some time 24/7.
Are you pierced?: No

Postby Chumy » June 24th, 2012, 7:22 pm

tundraman wrote:
I have a one page PDF of illustrated installation instructions for this sleeve - if you have two nuts and a short hang getting it on and off is tricky.

Chuck, can you posting the PDF? I would like use, because my balls are small, I use WMC 28mm, but that is split out when I use the butter shea or the sack are relaxing.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » June 24th, 2012, 7:58 pm

Tried - can't post a pdf - PM email address , I'll send it :D
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

Chumy
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Ball weights and manual streching.
Stretching intensity: On an off and some time 24/7.

Postby Chumy » June 24th, 2012, 8:08 pm

tundraman wrote:Tried - can't post a pdf - PM email address , I'll send it :D

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Postby unnclesam » July 16th, 2014, 2:05 pm

@ tundraman
Please send me your PDF document

Cheers !

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Postby unnclesam » July 19th, 2014, 7:32 pm

@ tundraman - Many thanks for sending me your sleeve instructions.

Reading this post and Tundramans' sleeve instruction, made me search for an alternate to the original Tundraman sleeve.
I came up with the following idea, to use the protective bag of my sunnies. At this point in time, with my current hang that is, this bag works for me :mrgreen:
I've also created a step-by-step illustrated instruction on how to it's done.
Due to the fact that pdf files can't be uploaded here, send me a pm with your mail adress in case your interested in a copy.

Thanks Chuck, all credits go to you !

tundraman

Postby tundraman » July 19th, 2014, 9:44 pm

Glad to help. :D
I tried a heavier weight nylon spandex once but it wasn't as comfy for me.
The shirt weight stuff works best for me.
I only have 3 shirts left for butchering into 12 more sleeves and then the "hunt" will be on again.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”