Rest vs.Pedal to the Metal

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Rest vs.Pedal to the Metal

Postby TrumpJunior » December 15th, 2016, 1:24 pm

I know from gym and weight training that muscle growth does not take place during the workout,it takes place during rest and sleep.Also,if you train too often or too hard,you over train and your results suffer.

Does this also apply to ball stretching? I realize that we are not stretching the type of muscle we train in the gym (actually we are stretching and growing skin tissue and smooth muscle,different from skeletal muscle).

I know there are guys here who wear a substantial 24/7 weight along with a ball forcer at night.Others who sleep with the weights while laying on their sides as they sleep.Others who cannot sleep with weights and remove them completely.Others here who truly never let up,using a heavy 24/7 weight,ball forcer and heavy parachute training.

So,is rest or a substantial reduction in intensity on a regular basis beneficial for rapidly growing a low hang?

For me so far,I feel it is beneficial to have at least a 12 hour straight period every week with no weight or stress.It gives my skin a break,and makes sure that circulation and nourishment gets Everywhere to my balls and scrotum.I feel better when the ring imprint is gone,and the color normalizes and becomes uniform again.

Your thoughts?
Last edited by TrumpJunior on December 15th, 2016, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Rest vs.Pedal to the Metal

Postby tundraman » December 15th, 2016, 2:21 pm

Skin grows faster than the cord so the cords are almost always the limiting factor.
Remember that the cord is creamaster muscle. blood vessels, nerve tissue, spermatic duct and sheathing.
The creamaster is smooth muscle that doesn't "bulk up" and it is in continuous use and does "tone up - get stronger with continuous use" . Your breathing and heart muscles are smooth muscles that literally "rest" between breaths or beats. Your smooth internal abdominal muscles are also in continuous use as a corset and in breathing and supporting your organs. The creamaster is always carrying weight - your teste - at the currently needed length for temperature regulation, shock prevention etc.
We pick a 24/7 weight that is heavy enough to encourage the cord to produce more cells for growth in length. But not so heavy to prevent growth by over loading it. Your creamasters should never be left overloaded continuously. They should always be able to pick up the rings you carry for 24/7 - trained to adapt to a longer length "relaxed" at the new resting tension. This is not the stretching phase it is the growth phase that takes a much longer time.
Weightless rest will tend to confuse the hang as to where it needs to be. If you get aches or "charley horses" going from weight to non weight it is because the creamasters have adapted to the higher resting tension and literally bunch up when suddenly unloaded. That is why I "step down" to a light weight for a day before going weightless. I find the resulting free hang to the a lot longer and lasts for a longer time before it slowly starts re adapting. At my current 24/7 I can do the switch without a step down because I am using just enough weight to maintain my hang and for fun.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 15th, 2016, 3:06 pm

Great tips as always,Tundra.
So,is the quick answer "No,our smooth muscle,associated structures and skin do not require rest periods" ? (assuming they are not being totally Over Stressed)
I am going to remember your "step down" technique.Maybe to prevent the "tight walnuts" effect? I think that the 12 hours a week totally off is something valuable for myself.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » December 15th, 2016, 5:17 pm

Right, the muscles that are always in routine use to keep our bodies working can grow and get stronger during times of less than maximum effort. All muscles have a resting amount of tension and that can change with need and use. This body muscle tension is how your body warms itself by burning calories.
As you get cooler, your muscle tension increases to burn calories for warmth. The maximum heat is generated from shivering - the muscles are flexing and releasing rapidly.
Blood flow to the skin is restricted when cold to conserve core temperature. The scrotum contracts also to reduce surface area.
What ever weighing works best for you. I experimented and settled on what works for me and my lifestyle. And that changes from summer to winter.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”