Sack contracts after taking off donut

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Norman
Time stretching?: 2 years 3 months
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: up to 6". I've noticed them drop even more!
Stretching intensity: 15+30+15mm a lot of the time, 30mm 24/7.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 67" 154 lbs

Re: Sack contracts after taking off donut

Postby Norman » September 9th, 2017, 6:18 pm

You will have 'off days'or you've got tired of weighting, got wearisome(?) - take them off. Ideally, if you are able leave a light 15mm on and relax for a day or two. When you are ready, start to rebuild your stack - slowly.
I am travelling along an unknown road but I now see that I am not alone.

bsquared
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: just beginning
Stretching usage: magnetic weight, don't have it yet. It is new to me
Your hang: 4.2 inches
Stretching intensity: 7 days a week initially. Your guide suggested extending the days and weight. I am not sure my ultimate goal yet.
Height and weight: 5' 10" 200lb
Other sexual practices: Gay. New to weights but finding the pressure on my sac very enjoyable. The week of adjustment has gone from considerable pain to dull. Guess I am going something right.

Postby bsquared » September 12th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Thanks Norman. I appreciated some of your earlier posts.
Over the last week as I have been reading old posts. You have been at this a long time. I appreciate your input.

ontherocks
Time stretching?: One month
Stretching usage: Weights
Height and weight: 5'11" 210 lbs

Postby ontherocks » September 13th, 2017, 12:05 pm

Norman, that's a great success! Congrats!

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » September 14th, 2017, 9:32 pm

In my case, any significant change in the applied load (either adding weight or removing it) tends to promote tightening. I think it's a normal reaction to a change in applied tension - as tundraman said, if you depart from the situation that your muscle memory is based upon, some tightening is only to be expected as things re-adjust to the new situation. Re-adjustment does come about, but it can take time, particularly in the first year or so.

For me, it used to take a lot longer than it does now for things to relax once more after a change. After a session of heavy weighting (separate thread), it used to take a long time to get relaxed afterwards, but now it only takes a few minutes.

ontherocks
Time stretching?: One month
Stretching usage: Weights
Height and weight: 5'11" 210 lbs

Postby ontherocks » September 15th, 2017, 2:45 am

Good to know, Fantasack. Thanks.

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. Nothing when running or out in public.
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » September 19th, 2017, 2:03 am

Temperature makes a big difference. My balls scrunch up just as tight as ever when cold. A few minutes in a hot shower and they hang down as far as i used to be able to stretch them when I started. Don't worry, you'll get there. :)
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Old Hilly
Time stretching?: Over 12 months
Stretching usage: A 34mmID X 16mm and a 38x16 high weights stacked together.
Your hang: 100 to 160mm
Stretching intensity: Mainly 24/7

Postby Old Hilly » November 11th, 2017, 8:00 pm

We need to allow for the original design for the Cremaster muscles: they are intended to expand and contract with variations in temperature of the Testes. They contract when cold and relax when hot. Adding weight just makes them stronger, a bit like when you work any other muscle. In cold weather things are going to do what nature designed them to do: contract. As we have improved their strength by making them work against a weight they are going to contract even better! In warm weather they will relax.
Now, if we can artificially stretch those muscles and other bits of skin by wearing a constant amount of weight we will probably see some lengthening in warm weather but ,and this is just my opinion, it's going to take time, probably years rather than months, to get those naturally low-hanging balls and then probably only in warm weather or under warm clothing. I really do not understand how the Scots get on in winter wearing a Kilt! Things must be really hard to find! (But then, I am from a warm temperate climate so my experience is totally different.)
If you can disable the muscle reaction then things will hang low all the time. I don't know if Botox would work like that. Going back to my high school science days (and that was a long time ago) an electric current flowing in the right direction will cause a muscle to either contract or relax. Would electricity assist in stretching? Are we that desperate to find out? Do I want a TENS machine hooked up to my Scrotum? Probably not.
All this is just the waffling of an untrained but semi-observant individual (idiot?) who enjoys wearing a ball stretcher and should not be relied on in any way, shape or form. But I can wear a 15mm weight 24/7 and an additional 15mm in warm weather and at night in a warm bed when things are relaxed.

SRPC2011
Time stretching?: 7+ years
Stretching usage: 45mm + 30mm WMC, adding USSR ocasionally
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Height and weight: 6'2" 13st
Other sexual practices: Sounding and anal stimulation, particularly with electrostim... Straight, but now very curious about bisexual....

Postby SRPC2011 » November 13th, 2017, 5:11 pm

Old Hilly, I am not sufficiently qualified to pass comment on the muscular structure of scrotums (scrota?), but I can testify to the enjoyment potential of a TENS machine hooked up to the right places!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”