Sack contracts after taking off donut

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188 82

Sack contracts after taking off donut

Postby Moonfish » November 21st, 2016, 10:20 am

Hello everybody ,as you can see on my avatar pic i can wear 2 rings quitte heavy , but when i take them off my sacktisue/ muscle contract and my balls are even tighter then before !!!? So d
That is actualy not a result that i want!!

Also i can not wear even one ring the entire dat because it gets painfull the ring is not to tight! The smallest one on the pic can even fall off !

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Sack contracts after taking off donut

Postby Str8pumpin » November 21st, 2016, 4:07 pm

How long have you been stretching? Even a single weight takes a little time for the body to adjust. As far as taking the rings off, I too get that especially in the morning. My sack pulls up fairly tight. It relaxes and hangs much longer later but I think its fairly normal.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » November 22nd, 2016, 12:21 pm

I have been stretching for 3 months,and the same happens for me, my nuts contract pretty tightly without weight,but improvement since I started without a doubt.Your problem with discomfort may be the weights you are using.They should be donut shape,the WMC.I struggled to get one ring on,now I wear three.The theory here is that after a year of steady stretching,you will stretch out all the current tissue and skin that you currently have,then NEW growth will begin to happen.You really have to commit yourself to a year of stretching to really get to where you want to go. :)

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » November 22nd, 2016, 4:00 pm

When your creamaster muscles are used to carrying your testicules the muscles develop a memory of always being at a certain tension. We add weight and they grow to adjust to a new tension to carry the weight and that becomes the new memory. If you suddenly remove the weights the muscles will contract sometimes causing a spasm and an ache as they do it.
Best practice is to start a "step down" the day before going free by dropping to just the 15mm WMC and letting the creamasters cool down like in the gym after heavy weight training where you do some light weight after the heavy workout to avoid a lot of the aches. It will also reduce the contraction caused hang shortening to a minimum.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » November 23rd, 2016, 3:37 pm

Great info and explanation,Tundraman. :)

Do you know of any benefits that stretchers have from having such superior creamaster strenghth?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » November 23rd, 2016, 6:33 pm

For me, stronger orgasms. :D
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » November 23rd, 2016, 11:36 pm

Well,now. :D

Lmao,I just coughed up some coffee,lol.

bsquared
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: just beginning
Stretching usage: magnetic weight, don't have it yet. It is new to me
Your hang: 4.2 inches
Stretching intensity: 7 days a week initially. Your guide suggested extending the days and weight. I am not sure my ultimate goal yet.
Height and weight: 5' 10" 200lb
Other sexual practices: Gay. New to weights but finding the pressure on my sac very enjoyable. The week of adjustment has gone from considerable pain to dull. Guess I am going something right.

Postby bsquared » September 9th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Thank you gentlemen. I was wondering about the tension of the sac this morning. Mine just would not relax despite stretching, using Shea, the shower. Nothing relaxed the situation. My sac has tightened up and I could not relax it no matter what effort. I will use some heat a little later but enough is enough. I only have Oxball elastic weight after temporarily loosing a screw. (warning: adjusting to this means remembering or order replacement screws for weight sets purchased!)
However, my orgasams have indeed been tremendous. I am very pleased I started exploring weighting.

ontherocks
Time stretching?: One month
Stretching usage: Weights
Height and weight: 5'11" 210 lbs

Postby ontherocks » September 9th, 2017, 4:47 pm

In the first couple of months of stretching, I've found the same issue with tightening sack after taking off weights. The best thing I've found is to start off with a silicone USER and a 15mm weight at first for an hour or so then add another 15mm weight. My hang slowly extends again and is comfy.

Norman
Time stretching?: 2 years 3 months
Your hang: up to 6". I've noticed them drop even more!
Stretching intensity: 15+30+15mm a lot of the time, 30mm 24/7.
Height and weight: 67" 154 lbs

Postby Norman » September 9th, 2017, 5:27 pm

Don't worry. It took me 1 year until I felt comfortable ( I could barely get a 15x40 width weight weight on).
After six years I carry 60mm all the time. I love it and so does my wife. Sex is sublime, I suffered from prem. ejac. after vase tomy. Ballweights cured me.
N
I am travelling along an unknown road but I now see that I am not alone.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”