Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » January 1st, 2017, 10:34 pm

Thinking back to TrumpJunior’s earlier problem with a beat-up sack, I thought of something that I should have mentioned earlier. I’ve had the same problem on occasion, as I suspect many ball-stretchers may do. I’ve had excellent results with the use of a readily-available product called Bag Balm. This is an antiseptic ointment which was developed way back in 1899 to relieve irritation on cows’ udders after milking! However, it works very well on human skin also. It appears to be quite widely available in North America – I don’t know about elsewhere. Check it out at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bag_Balm

The stuff basically consists of 0.3% 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate (the antiseptic) in a base consisting of a blend of petroleum jelly (vaseline) and lanolin. The base characteristics give it excellent soothing, waterproofing and lubricant characteristics, although its lubricant qualities don’t match those of Secretleather’s excellent Sheacoa Butter. It comes in a distinctive green tin containing 10 ounces, which will last for quite a while! As an aside, it's also a highly effective metal preservative!
Bag Balm.jpg
Bag Balm.jpg (46.86 KiB) Viewed 2701 times

I’ve found that if I smear Bag Balm on the inner surface of a leather stretcher and then wear that stretcher overnight, any inflammation of my scrotal skin is immensely relieved next day. The treatment can of course be repeated if necessary. This constitutes an effective way of helping the skin to heal while maintaining some level of stretching effort. Works for me, anyway, so I thought it was worth sharing.
Forum no. 21.jpg
Forum no. 21.jpg (65.88 KiB) Viewed 2701 times

Repeated use of a stretcher with this material as a lubricant will lead to some softening of the leather. However, it doesn't seem to affect the stretcher's functionality in any meaningful way. Moreover, it protects the leather from the effects of sweat or other moisture very well indeed.

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » January 19th, 2017, 4:31 pm

I finally went whole hog with my new re-designed heavy weight attachment system by drilling the two required holes in my 30 mm WMC. It feels just great! Honestly, after you’ve tried this system, you’ll never go back to parachutes!
Forum no. 23.jpg
Forum no. 23.jpg (48.22 KiB) Viewed 2609 times

I’ve already drilled my 45 mm WMC, but I find that my present hanger clip is a bit too short for use with that item. I’ll get some more suitable material and make a new longer hanger. This way, I’ll be in a position to apply heavy weights to any WMC that I happen to be wearing when the mood and the opportunity both strike together!

I’m right back up to full tension now. So happiness is fully restored! No problems at all – I’m on it!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » January 20th, 2017, 8:26 pm

I got to thinking about an earlier question about how much things stretch out over a heavy-weighting session. I finally decided to attempt to document it! The photo below shows my hang at the start of a 15-minute session at 18 lbs. (left) and at the end of the 15 minutes at the same weight (right).

Forum no. 27.jpg
Forum no. 27.jpg (42.04 KiB) Viewed 2591 times

I may not have got the scales exactly right between the two photos, but they’re pretty close. As you can see, the balls do go down a bit over the 15 minutes, while the upper hang contracts in diameter a little to accommodate the increased stretch – just as you’d expect.

However, the extra stretch is temporary – once the weight comes off, things return to their pre-session state very quickly. As I’ve said many times, heavy weights are not a short-cut to a longer hang – they’re simply an experience that some guys ( like me) find very enjoyable.

I still can’t get over the increased comfort of heavy-weighting using my WMC clip system as opposed to a parachute! Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never switch back! That said, always exercise restraint – do not be tempted by the increased comfort to go too far too fast. If you do, the improved system will not save you from damage. Slow and steady, and listen to your body!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » January 22nd, 2017, 2:46 pm

Fantasack wrote:I finally went whole hog with my new re-designed heavy weight attachment system by drilling the two required holes in my 30 mm WMC. It feels just great! Honestly, after you’ve tried this system, you’ll never go back to parachutes!
Forum no. 23.jpg

I’ve already drilled my 45 mm WMC, but I find that my present hanger clip is a bit too short for use with that item. I’ll get some more suitable material and make a new longer hanger. This way, I’ll be in a position to apply heavy weights to any WMC that I happen to be wearing when the mood and the opportunity both strike together!

I’m right back up to full tension now. So happiness is fully restored! No problems at all – I’m on it!!

I am going to get into our shop during the week to drill my 30mm.I will bend my 1/8" rod,same idea as yours.Maybe I should bend it in such a way that it hangs a bit below the nuts for the 30mm,so it can accommodate the 45mm? I am assuming that your present clip squeezes hard against the nuts if you were to use it on the 45?I am not sure if you think there is an advantage of having your clip barely touch the nuts while weighted as it does now?

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » January 31st, 2017, 4:47 am

I actually like the feel of the rod separating my nuts to some degree. However, you're quite correct in feeling that a longer clip is required for the 45 mm WMC. I have got the present one on, but it's a bit of a struggle. I plan to make a longer clip for the 45 mm when I get some more material.

Let us know how you get on!

Cheers!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » February 26th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Things continue to go well. One great advantage of having my hang steadily develop is that I now have room for quite a bit of "stuff" - quite a contrast to where I started from over three years ago now! Back then I couldn't keep a single 15 mm WMC on for long, and look at me now! This stuff really works ...... just keep at it!
Forum no. 28.jpg
Forum no. 28.jpg (50.61 KiB) Viewed 2345 times

Although I love the look of a single 15 mm WMC while heavy-weighting, I now sometimes just leave my usual 45-60 mm of rings in place and fit the 36 mm I/D by 15 mm WMC below that stuff. See attached image. Saves a bit of time at each end of the session and adds an extra couple of pounds to the load. The current clip design with the drilled holes still works superbly - nothing else comes close for comfort, at least for me. Has anyone else tried a similar set-up? If so, let's hear from you!

Cheers!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » April 14th, 2017, 12:38 am

OK, guys, it's time for me to stop updating this thread - the absence of any feedback lately says that it's no longer being read by anyone. Perhaps it's just as well ................... anyway, I'll leave anyone who sees this with the note that my heavy weighting activities are continuing as before at my self-imposed limit with no problems - the re-designed WMC clip still works great! So although the thread is now at an end, I'll still be out there swinging the lead!! Happy stretching!!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » April 22nd, 2017, 1:13 pm

No! Keep us updated Mr.F! I took a break for the winter due to tightness and chafing that just wouldn't let me wear weight without extreme ball-skin wear and irritation.As soon as we put together a run of warm days here,weight will be back on 24/7,and a few weeks later I will add in some brief heavier weighting sessions daily.

My balls seemed to tighten every morning with the alarm clock,as if they were preparing early to go outside and do construction work in the cold. :(

Your continued progress is awesome.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » April 24th, 2017, 2:56 pm

Well, OK ....................if there's anything new to report, I'll put it up. At present, I'm just trucking along on the same routine every day, and still loving the feeling of that heavy weight dragging at my sack.

On the topic of TJ's irritated sack, if you could get a hold of some of that Bag Balm that I mentioned earlier, it would really help you. A while ago when I developed a case of the same problem, I switched to leather for a few days, using Bag Balm as the lubricant. Problem solved .........

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » April 27th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Now that I’ve decided to keep adding to this thread from time to time, I suppose that I should provide a status report. As I’ve said before, my goal was to get my loaded-up balls down to my knees, which of course means that they’re some distance above the knees when unloaded.

The attached image shows that I’m more or less there – the horizontal steel rod is tucked into the knee joint at the rear and the hang is fully loaded using my own-design WMC hanger, which still works superbly. If I hadn’t come up with that adaptation, I actually doubt that I’d still be heavy-weighting on a regular basis. It’s by far the most comfortable attachment system that I’ve tried (and I’ve tried ‘em all!).
Forum no. 34.jpg
Forum no. 34.jpg (248.67 KiB) Viewed 1945 times

Considering my pathetic hang when I started in June 2013, I must say that even I am rather (pleasantly) surprised at my success. However, I put it all down to persistence in maintaining my 24/7 use of the excellent WMC rings and leather stretchers that Secretleather provides. I still don’t believe that my heavy weighting had anything to do with it. What that has done is condition my hang to handle the far heavier loads than WMC’s alone will provide. Good or bad? I don’t know - all I do know is that those heavy weights feel fantastic!! My daily sessions are a highlight!

I’ll post again if and when I think of anything to add. Meanwhile, I will try to respond to any questions.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”