Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

LoadedBalls
Time stretching?: Steel Weights Since Dec 2015
Stretching usage: 30mm ID x 15mm WMC (190g)
30mm ID x 30mm WMC (450g)
2 x 30mm ID x 45mm WMC (690g)
4 x 32mm ID x 15mm USSR's
Custom 30/32mm ID Ball Forcer with 90 to 150mm Rods for a 100 to 160mm Stretch
Custom 4 1/2” Leather Stretcher with 30-32mm ID
Your hang: 175mm (7")
Stretching intensity: Most Evenings: 2 hours with 2 x 45mm 690g WMC's and 2 x USSR's (120mm 1400g Stack)
Some Work Days: 10 hours with 1 x 45mm 690g WMC and 4 x USSR's (105mm 730g Stack)
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 186cm 79kg (6'1" 175lbs)
Other sexual practices: Using my balls with a 15mm WMC as a butt plug
Self Fucking (Putting my own cock up my arse)
Sounding (I'm up to 10mm, working on 11mm)

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby LoadedBalls » July 22nd, 2018, 9:52 pm

Wow Fantasack,

I have always been impressed by the size of your balls, they are just huge, but this picture just blows my mind. I am just imagining having your huge balls and scrotum between my thighs, congratulations on your achievement, you should be truly proud.

Cheers,

LB.
Casually Stretching my balls until I can wear a 150mm stack with ease

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » July 23rd, 2018, 12:04 am

Thanks, LB!! It was a lot of fun in the doing, so I'm a happy camper on all fronts!

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » September 2nd, 2018, 4:41 am

Always looking for new sensations, I’ve recently been trying a new position for my heavy weighting. I arrange the tension cord so that I can lie on my back with my balls pulled vertically upwards.
Forum no. 95.jpg
Forum no. 95.jpg (35.5 KiB) Viewed 479 times

By careful adjustment of the cord length, I can fine-tune the tension to hit the sweet spot. It feels really great, and affords a fine and quite stimulating view of my fully tensioned balls!! Strange as it may seem to some, I find this very enjoyable!
Attachments
Forum no. 94.jpg
Forum no. 94.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 479 times

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 2nd, 2018, 12:07 pm

Should you ever have a short hospital stay,you could rig yourself up like this,then call the nurse in to apply Shea Butter :)

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » September 3rd, 2018, 3:22 pm

Sounds great!! Now, if I could just find a sympathetic nurse......................

hangdog4
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since teens, on and off.
Stretching usage: Selection of 15m m rings, leather stretchers, scrotal infusion and an elastic puller.
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Permanent, two rings, sometimes more. Lots more for special occasions and any interesting devices.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft 15 stn
Other sexual practices: Very adaptable with those whom I like of both genders.

Postby hangdog4 » September 3rd, 2018, 4:39 pm

I think that I am just a beginner!
Attachments
100_4341.JPG
100_4341.JPG (51.53 KiB) Viewed 431 times

poibear
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: 3x 1.4 cm split collar or bullet and one collar 650 gr

5/9/18 up to 1kg - love it
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: 450gr bullet most of the time up to 650 gr and now 1kg
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: stimming, footy shorts, tradie gear

Postby poibear » September 5th, 2018, 7:29 am

My 1 kg weight arrived today so I put it on as soon as I could. its a comfy fit but i have to walk around slowly!!
Attachments
00heavy weight2 small.jpeg
00heavy weight2 small.jpeg (87.61 KiB) Viewed 382 times

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 6th, 2018, 12:18 pm

This thread started as tutorial,helpful and instructional.Probably one of those things where it could be tightened up a little,Tundraman?
Absolutely no offense to anyone posting,but they may not have gone through things starting at page one.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » September 24th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Trumpjunior has a point - some of the more recent posters evidently haven't been with this thread since the beginning and hence haven't twigged to the fact that it's about occasional HEAVY WEIGHTING at far more than normal day-to-day levels as opposed to the conventional day-to-day wearing of weights. It's great to hear from people, but some of the posts really belong on a different thread. There are several "Progress" threads on the go, which might be more appropriate venues. On this thread, these valued comments may be lost.

No offence to anyone - the interest is very much appreciated! Keep on posting!!

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » September 24th, 2018, 5:29 pm

A few posts ago I mentioned that I had started doing some heavy weighting while lying on my back. I've refined the technique somewhat - I use a pole with a Prussik loop wrapped around it. This is a climbing wrap which can easily be slid up and down a rope or round pole when unloaded but which grips tightly when under tension. Using this wrap, I can position the suspension loop at just the right elevation to generate the desired pull when I lie down with the pole raised. A very relaxing approach to heavy weighting, with the bonus of looking spectacular!!
Forum no. 99.jpg
Forum no. 99.jpg (51.12 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”